ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (25) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-29-2013   #2241 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

I highly reccomend Ambushing Type parts, specifically the Booster Module B/C/D and Turbo Motor A/B/C/H parts (Lv. 9 and Lv. 10) for 00 Qan[T].

The reason (my own justification) being is that you have little need for defense when you have quantize. 00 Qan[T] is very good at hit and runs, so the dash speed and movement speed is a very good choice. The extra damage included in those parts are helpful too.

00 Qan[T] is my main suit, so I'm pretty sure you can trust me if not, just go check how many games I have on 00 Qan[T].
Game Count: 3200 Win Percentage: 65.81% Ranking: #15

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-29-2013   #2242 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

masterzero is on a distinguished road

ok I will try when hk patches G Gen in a few hours lol

But how do custom part work ? you can only select of one kind afaik ( assaulter or heavy weapons but not both) , but can you change the role you picked or the parts inside that role freely ?

Also how do the level system works , with this patch all my mobile suits will be back to level 1? and at each level you unlock the custom parts for that level on ALL roles?

07-31-2013   #2243 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

setsuko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Setsuko
Level: Brigadier General
Guild: LoliMoe

so full mid-range dmg is ok for 00Q (S) ? since the weapon set are all mid-ranged

07-31-2013   #2244 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuko
so full mid-range dmg is ok for 00Q (S) ? since the weapon set are all mid-ranged
Yes.

I also recommend speed parts because you have quantize. There's little need for defense when you can avoid damage completely.

07-31-2013   #2245 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
High-performance Ordinance (ML) Type APlusIcon.png Unit's medium-range solid weaponry projectile speed: +9%
is this type of part makes projectile travel faster ? ie sinnanju bazooka , zaku 2 bazoka

08-01-2013   #2246 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

for a tank unit which parts are priority ? HP vs DEF vs Shield

08-03-2013   #2247 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

GEARx1 will become famous soon enough
IGN: GEARx1
Class: scissors / papers Lover
Level: 1LT

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuko
for a tank unit which parts are priority ? HP vs DEF vs Shield
DEFF always better
except if you use alvatore ,seravee or etc

08-04-2013   #2248 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

How should I customize V2AB? It is very problematic for me since it is my only unit that I haven't found a solid build yet.

I like to melee with it, but I find mode 2 good for everything else too. How should I build it without neglecting both modes?

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Phantasy Star Online 2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター

08-05-2013   #2249 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshiro
How should I customize V2AB? It is very problematic for me since it is my only unit that I haven't found a solid build yet.

I like to melee with it, but I find mode 2 good for everything else too. How should I build it without neglecting both modes?
I chose to build mode 2 stronger since I'm not very good at mode 1.

I put the Lv. 12 part that reduces all damage by 23% at the cost of dash speed and movement speed. Then I put 2 ML damage parts that adds 12% medium and 10% long range damage, at the cost of movement and dash speed as well as some boost consumption.

Basically I gimped my V2AB's (already fast) speed in exchange for some damage reduction and a good amount of damage. I realised that I stick to mode 2 most of the time and I don't move around much in V2AB, so that's why I'm sort of neglecting the movability which is important for mode 1.

08-10-2013   #2250 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Volinus is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the difference between weapon cooldown and speed?
So confused in custom parts

08-10-2013   #2251 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i cant do ANYTHING to get Lv.12 exp , is HK bugged or what

08-10-2013   #2252 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

pkemr4 is on a distinguished road
IGN: NA: joshirosama
Level: 99
Guild: Oldtypes

how should i stat kyhsatria?

08-11-2013   #2253 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Are melee dash parts any good?

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - ホモゲーバスター

08-13-2013   #2254 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
I chose to build mode 2 stronger since I'm not very good at mode 1.

I put the Lv. 12 part that reduces all damage by 23% at the cost of dash speed and movement speed. Then I put 2 ML damage parts that adds 12% medium and 10% long range damage, at the cost of movement and dash speed as well as some boost consumption.

Basically I gimped my V2AB's (already fast) speed in exchange for some damage reduction and a good amount of damage. I realised that I stick to mode 2 most of the time and I don't move around much in V2AB, so that's why I'm sort of neglecting the movability which is important for mode 1.
Definitely have to digress here

I made my v2ab this weekend and I Was disappointed because it was dealing crap damage compared to my v2b who is level 12 and has crit parts. Today we got some exp capsules due to an event and I could level 12 my v2ab... and well I have to say the difference is enormous. I tried my v2b with heavy weapon parts vs shooting parts and I think there's no contest. You may depend on rng altogether but crit parts bring so much damage it's not even funny . Moreover v2b/v2ab who have multi hit , trust me both of them missiles and shotgun can rape anyone from the back with crit parts.

I realized something as soon as I did my first games on g gen patch. NA SDGO web said that the patch balanced most of the suits. What I think that happened is that prolly most of them got their main power/speed/defense removed so you needed to recover them with custom parts. In this case , crit parts make v2b and v2ab recover their power lost in this patch

My opinion is that crit parts are mandatory if the suit doesn't need mobility ( ambush) , or for some reason defense ( tanks) . Well maybe melee suits won't use crit parts either , because the crit parts on close range side one of them reduces hp by 15 % and from using overload chip I know that is not by any means good. But shooting suits ? hell yea, you only lose 9 % damage from both of the parts , and that's easily offset using another level 12 part ( the multi lock or overload chip , I choose multi lock on my v2b even if it doesn't have map secial because the 15 % less hp is really noticeable) , leaving you with maybe 5 % less damage but a really nasty 22 % chance to crit..I think there is no content , on an online rpg most would trade 5 % for even 10 % crit , oh , not to mention that if you in fact have a range sp , you're winning the ability of it not getting it's damage reduced if done on multiple targets.... which is deadly too

TL;DR shooting side crit parts when paired with another level 12 part offset the loss of damage and bring much , much more damage

I got today quin mantha and I love it , it deals so much damage , im wondering what would happen if I put crit parts into it , or maybe I could put tanks parts which is what is missing

Last edited by masterzero; 08-13-2013 at 04:48 AM.

08-13-2013   #2255 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterzero
Definitely have to digress here

I made my v2ab this weekend and I Was disappointed because it was dealing crap damage compared to my v2b who is level 12 and has crit parts. Today we got some exp capsules due to an event and I could level 12 my v2ab... and well I have to say the difference is enormous. I tried my v2b with heavy weapon parts vs shooting parts and I think there's no contest. You may depend on rng altogether but crit parts bring so much damage it's not even funny . Moreover v2b/v2ab who have multi hit , trust me both of them missiles and shotgun can rape anyone from the back with crit parts.

I realized something as soon as I did my first games on g gen patch. NA SDGO web said that the patch balanced most of the suits. What I think that happened is that prolly most of them got their main power/speed/defense removed so you needed to recover them with custom parts. In this case , crit parts make v2b and v2ab recover their power lost in this patch

My opinion is that crit parts are mandatory if the suit doesn't need mobility ( ambush) , or for some reason defense ( tanks) . Well maybe melee suits won't use crit parts either , because the crit parts on close range side one of them reduces hp by 15 % and from using overload chip I know that is not by any means good. But shooting suits ? hell yea, you only lose 9 % damage from both of the parts , and that's easily offset using another level 12 part ( the multi lock or overload chip , I choose multi lock on my v2b even if it doesn't have map secial because the 15 % less hp is really noticeable) , leaving you with maybe 5 % less damage but a really nasty 22 % chance to crit..I think there is no content , on an online rpg most would trade 5 % for even 10 % crit , oh , not to mention that if you in fact have a range sp , you're winning the ability of it not getting it's damage reduced if done on multiple targets.... which is deadly too

TL;DR shooting side crit parts when paired with another level 12 part offset the loss of damage and bring much , much more damage

I got today quin mantha and I love it , it deals so much damage , im wondering what would happen if I put crit parts into it , or maybe I could put tanks parts which is what is missing
I personally don't like the shooting crit parts due to the glaring -9% damage reduction it brings. I usually don't like putting parts on just to offset the reduction, but that's just me.

Again, I'm an utter failure at mode 1 so I chose to beef up mode 2. Also, there is no way in hell V2AB got weaker after Gen 6. Just look at that ridiculously defense stat in mode 2 + defense up... I built parts with this in mind; the 23% damage reduction allows me to tank and the ML parts allow me to still dish out lots of damage.

But it's all down to personal preference really. I get what you're saying about the crit parts since I've used them before, but it all boils down to how you play.

For example, I had crit shooter parts on AGE-2 Double Bullet once. I reduced midrange damage by 9%, and slapped on some more L range parts. But now I realised that most of my damage is dealt through mode 1, so I stacked all L damage parts instead. Now it adds up to 21.5% increase in long range damage on an already high damaging beam zook (650*2), and it increases even more with Attack Up (skill 2). It deals much, much more damage than the crit parts I had before, allowing me to kill most C ranks in 3-4 shots and no penalty on mode 2.

Therefore I'd say that the crit parts + Lv. 12 parts is really situational, but still boils down to personal preference.

TL;DR There's no right or wrong for custom parts (except obvious ones) and it's all based on personal playstyle and preference.

08-13-2013   #2256 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

meh dunno , it's just so easy to kill anyone if crits proc than with any other part really.

08-13-2013   #2257 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

So, what about 00 Raiser? I figured my V2AB would be better off as a melee fighter since melee crit is different from the crit I get when shooting. I get epic fast melee and V2AB is already fast enough as it is so there's probably no need for ambushing parts.

Attackspeed parts is a good idea too right?

So, 00 Raiser. I tried Ambush Parts on IJ and I must say I went so fast I saw beyond the tears of time. So fast that I became an Innovator overnight. I can't say I feel the same for 00R though. I don't it goes fast enough even with 3 ambush parts on.

Lets talk about melee dash parts combined with movespeed/boost speed parts. How effective is it?

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - ホモゲーバスター

08-13-2013   #2258 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterzero
meh dunno , it's just so easy to kill anyone if crits proc than with any other part really.
Not really...

No parts

With critical chance parts

With other parts

All are taken with 3 shots. Some minor discrepancies since I don't have Latent Potential.

You would be correct in that crit parts kill faster. However... take note that in training, crit parts are 100%. In actual pvp, it's still 11% (unless you stack both parts, then it's 22%). With other parts I do less damage than the crit parts, but my damage is 100% constant.

In just cracking down on pure numbers from my custom parts, the crit parts have an increase in 9% damage with 11% chance of doing critical extra damage. My regular parts have an increase of 21.5% damage that's constant. I hope you can see where I'm getting at now... I'd rather take constant damage over luck.

Last edited by Bng422; 08-13-2013 at 11:21 PM.

08-13-2013   #2259 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I thought I read somewhere parts only work on pvp? also how can you test if they bring more damage or not if it's a chance ? maybe no criticals or only 1 proc

I know what I'm talking about , before putting the crit parts I was considering V2AB another troll defensive with beam shield suit and I didn't want to use it since I preferred 100 times the offensive of my v2b , after putting the crit parts I started to kill people way more easier. Really easy to know if they increase or not the power if before the parts I wasn't killing almost anyone in 2 full missile bursts from the back while with the parts I'm killing many suits with that same attack

Also think about this , with the heavy weapon parts you're losing a LOT of mobility , while with my setup you lose what , 5 % mid damage and 6 % long damage?

ED: http://www.clylla.com/entry.php?169-...-(Custom-Parts)
"At the moment, the custom parts that are equipped works only in PvP"
Did you even watch if red CRITICAL appeared when you attacked ?XD

Last edited by masterzero; 08-13-2013 at 11:42 PM.

08-13-2013   #2260 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Yeah, parts still work in training in KR. Not sure about NA.

I took the crit parts for a test run in actual pvp, and it did noticeably less damage since I didn't crit on every shot. The 11% is really low for extra damage ;~;

We play V2AB differently, haha. I prefer mode 2, and you prefer mode 1. I seriously don't move a lot while playing V2AB, and I slap people in the face with beams while hiding behind an ifield shield. Pretty pansy playstyle but it works haha. I lose about 10% movement and 15% dash speed, in return for 10% mid and 12% long range damage with a 23% damage reduction. V2AB is already a tanky mofo and with the 23% damage reduction it's even more annoying.