ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (25) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-07-2012   #2161 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterStar Wars: The Old RepublicLego UniverseTera Online

Jaygrazer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jaygrazer
IGN: (NA)Jaygrazer
Level: Double Diamond
Guild: (NA)Fallen Angels

Build for AR Verde Buster?

*is thinking all attack*

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-07-2012   #2162 (permalink)
DoX
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDoXX / DoX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge/En Garde

Exactly ma boy~

message2short

THE FINAL GAME BEGINS
MY SDGO CHANNEL(Ongoing)

08-21-2012   #2163 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

jangkrikngicrit is on a distinguished road

Hello guys....

I would like to shared something here...

Well actually I'm a newbie here..but when I set my gundam duel (assault shroud) following the guide, it doesn't gave the maxed results...instead my setup did, with the same amount of custom points used..

How did I knew it?

Well actually it's an accident, I used tape and stick it on the monitor screen...

This is how it goes :

My units is Gundam Duel Assault Shroud, I already got Over Custom 5, that mean the total point I used is 8, 2 from custom point( duel gundam's AR default, others may vary, AR class is 3, and A class is 3 ), and 6 over custom point..

the FIRST 2 point ( custom point ) goes to Attack
The rest goes to whatever you like it...mine goes to agility or special, whenever I like it...

And the results on the hexagonal stats is WIDER, for BOTH stat...not just the attack, the other stat is WIDER too...rather than if I do it the other way around..first 2 agi and the rest other...the results is below the first method..I don't know why, even when in the beginning of the thread said, each point you used on attack will increase 0.9, no matter custom point, or over custom point..

The point is : custom points and over custom points have different incremental, depend on WHEN and WHERE you used it...so before you SAVE, make sure you TAPE YOUR MONITOR ( yes it's stupid , but hey aren't we all stupid people who wasting time to play game like this )to see REAL INCREASES...because the different is 1-2 mm, and sometimes bare eyes can't see it...

Good luck to all who try to over custom your units, there are currently no thread about success % of OVER CUSTOM...

08-21-2012   #2164 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

I'm gonna assume english isn't your first language (no offense, was just a little hard to read) but the reason that happens is because Duel (Assault Shroud) has the Sniper Precision skill. An offset of the skill is that it decreases gains in ATK and increases gains in AGI. The decrease only applies to OC points though, custom points will increase attack at the normal value.

On most units (ones without Sniper Precision) ATK will raise at an equal rate between custom and OC points.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

08-21-2012   #2165 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangkrikngicrit
Hello guys....

I would like to shared something here...

Well actually I'm a newbie here..but when I set my gundam duel (assault shroud) following the guide, it doesn't gave the maxed results...instead my setup did, with the same amount of custom points used..

How did I knew it?

Well actually it's an accident, I used tape and stick it on the monitor screen...

This is how it goes :

My units is Gundam Duel Assault Shroud, I already got Over Custom 5, that mean the total point I used is 8, 2 from custom point( duel gundam's AR default, others may vary, AR class is 3, and A class is 3 ), and 6 over custom point..

the FIRST 2 point ( custom point ) goes to Attack
The rest goes to whatever you like it...mine goes to agility or special, whenever I like it...

And the results on the hexagonal stats is WIDER, for BOTH stat...not just the attack, the other stat is WIDER too...rather than if I do it the other way around..first 2 agi and the rest other...the results is below the first method..I don't know why, even when in the beginning of the thread said, each point you used on attack will increase 0.9, no matter custom point, or over custom point..

The point is : custom points and over custom points have different incremental, depend on WHEN and WHERE you used it...so before you SAVE, make sure you TAPE YOUR MONITOR ( yes it's stupid , but hey aren't we all stupid people who wasting time to play game like this )to see REAL INCREASES...because the different is 1-2 mm, and sometimes bare eyes can't see it...

Good luck to all who try to over custom your units, there are currently no thread about success % of OVER CUSTOM...
1. each stat has a different increase, which also varies when you have fortress or sniper precision -relevant skills
2. there is no % for overcustom success, its all a cycle, not chance

and the 0.9 point is for C/B ranks without sniper precision only
C/B ranks with sniper precision will get 0.6 points from OC
A/S ranks withh let 0.6 points, and 0.3 points from OC if it has sniper precision
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

Last edited by KirovReporting; 08-21-2012 at 12:29 PM.

08-24-2012   #2166 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

There's nothin wrong with my english dude, I can assured you that...well you can always translate it on google if you got that problem...

Btw Are there any detailed information about the unit's skills?

08-24-2012   #2167 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
1. each stat has a different increase, which also varies when you have fortress or sniper precision -relevant skills
2. there is no % for overcustom success, its all a cycle, not chance

and the 0.9 point is for C/B ranks without sniper precision only
C/B ranks with sniper precision will get 0.6 points from OC
A/S ranks withh let 0.6 points, and 0.3 points from OC if it has sniper precision
It works for other stat other like Special, Agility, Speed not for Defend and HP...

The maximum effect is the Special, my duel gundam can get maximum Special with 8 point..

If you said it's because of Sniper Precision skill, that would be impossible because that skill only increase attack range/reload speed/critical when sniping, not mention attack power..

08-24-2012   #2168 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

HP/AGI/SPD have better gains as Custom points over OC points.
ATK/DEF/SPEC have the same gains for Custom and OC points.

Sniper Precision / Veteran Sniper EX lower ATK gains (OC points only) and boost SPEC gains (Custom and OC points)
Fortress / Fortress EX lower DEF gains (OC points only) and boost AGI gains (Custom and OC points)

SDGOwiki has a complete list of skills, as well as detailed info in english on every suit in the game.
Olgame has charts that you can test point distribution on to help you plan out builds before you make them.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

Last edited by Reiterpallasch; 08-24-2012 at 09:59 PM.

08-24-2012   #2169 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch
HP/AGI/SPD have better gains as Custom points over OC points.
ATK/DEF/SPEC have the same gains for Custom and OC points.

Sniper Precision / Veteran Sniper EX lower ATK gains (OC points only) and boost AGI gains (Custom and OC points)
Fortress / Fortress EX lower DEF gains (OC points only) and boost AGI gains (Custom and OC points)

SDGOwiki has a complete list of skills, as well as detailed info in english on every suit in the game.
Olgame has charts that you can test point distribution on to help you plan out builds before you make them.
Eh I thought Sniper Precision / Vet Sniper EX has extra gains for SP?

o..o
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

08-24-2012   #2170 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jangkrikngicrit
It works for other stat other like Special, Agility, Speed not for Defend and HP...

The maximum effect is the Special, my duel gundam can get maximum Special with 8 point..

If you said it's because of Sniper Precision skill, that would be impossible because that skill only increase attack range/reload speed/critical when sniping, not mention attack power..
always critting in zoom=always 2x attack power in zoom

and if you want the whole layout
the increase for each stat is,
in hp, def, spec, speed, atk, agi and C/OC order

C/B ranks without sniper precision nor fortress
0.6/0.3, 0.9/0.9, 2.1/2.1, 1.5/1.2, 0.9/0.9, 1.5/1.2

with sniper precision
attk becomes 0.9/0.6
spec becomes 2.4/2.7

with fortress
defense becomes 0.9/0.6
speed becomes 2.1/1.8

A/S ranks
0.6/0.3, 0.6/0.6, 1.8/1.8, 1.2/0.9, 0.6/0.6, 1.2/0.9

with sniper precision
attk becomes 0.6/0.3
spec becomes 1.8/2.4

with fortress
defense becomes 0.6/0.3
speed becomes 1.8/1.5

so uh yea
no need to use tape
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

Last edited by KirovReporting; 08-24-2012 at 09:50 PM.

08-24-2012   #2171 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Yeah, for some reason I always thought it did AGI for both, not sure why.

Maybe because I always felt like AGI would be more useful for snipers, since the last thing I usually want to do is lose Sniper Precision, so I never raise SPEC on them.

Edited my post but I wanted to explain myself, feel bad about making a mistake

08-26-2012   #2172 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

altimore is on a distinguished road
IGN: ALTimore
Class: Master of Friendzone to_schoolgirl
Guild: O.M.F.G

Anyone put Agi on their Savior here? Or do I just go with my gut instinct and go for full atk like always? XD

08-26-2012   #2173 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by altimore
Anyone put Agi on their Savior here? Or do I just go with my gut instinct and go for full atk like always? XD
C-hp OC-def is totally viable on savior ever since PS reduction was increased to 50%

08-26-2012   #2174 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

altimore is on a distinguished road
IGN: ALTimore
Class: Master of Friendzone to_schoolgirl
Guild: O.M.F.G

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
C-hp OC-def is totally viable on savior ever since PS reduction was increased to 50%
Hmm. What if I wanted to go for a more damage oriented build?

08-26-2012   #2175 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

agi atk.
That wep 3 just sucks so bad.

09-06-2012   #2176 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

pkemr4 is on a distinguished road
IGN: NA: joshirosama
Level: 99
Guild: Oldtypes

best build for pre-nerf rau dinn?

09-06-2012   #2177 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

C sp oc atk
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

09-13-2012   #2178 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard

A build for AS hyaku? thinking of going either all atk or hp atk

09-13-2012   #2179 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman
A build for AS hyaku? thinking of going either all atk or hp atk
hp def
The attack is nice enough.

09-13-2012   #2180 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough