ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (25) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-02-2012   #2141 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasma
Suggestions on Rock Units?

Deathscythe Hell - Currently going C Atk/OC Atk. Feels pretty squishy defensively. Does Deathscythe Hell EW avoid that or is this a problem both Deathscythe Hell units fall into?

Sword Strike - It feels slow in both movement speed and attack speed, so going to try C Agi/OC Atk. Any suggestions or other builds you guys have used?

Epyon - Bleh, probably going C Spd/OC Atk. I have no idea how to build this thing other than it's freaking strong and not quite fast enough for my tastes. Might try to pump some Agi since my reaction speed for MCA-ing in that unit has bypassed how fast it cancels already.

Most definitely going Boost Recovery EX if I ever get them to EX. Already feel pretty confident with boost gauge conservation but getting to boost more is always welcome
DS series gets punished because invisibility lowers defense, yet again, full atk/speed atk on B/A rank series is the best while taking C hp OC Atk is the best way or full atk (on S rank) , no need for defense when ur a short combo extreme damage dealer hit and run unit

epyon and SS yeah c speed/agi oc atk or classical hp def, it doesnt really matter since u get ass ****ed by range units

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-02-2012   #2142 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

pkemr4 is on a distinguished road
IGN: NA: joshirosama
Level: 99
Guild: Oldtypes

suggestion for HACEW?

08-02-2012   #2143 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

I don't see it often but my friend runs a HACEW with full defense and it's my most hated foe. It is SO HARD TO KILL, I mean he still dies sure but it has stupid longevity and can survive a for a really long time if nothing specials it. The built in Armor Piercing Rounds effect it has seems to compensate well enough for the lack of attack, he's never had a problem killing anyone with it really as long as the skill was up.

It's also basically immortal during missions which is a nice side benefit.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

08-02-2012   #2144 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch
I don't see it often but my friend runs a HACEW with full defense and it's my most hated foe. It is SO HARD TO KILL, I mean he still dies sure but it has stupid longevity and can survive a for a really long time if nothing specials it. The built in Armor Piercing Rounds effect it has seems to compensate well enough for the lack of attack, he's never had a problem killing anyone with it really as long as the skill was up.

when you say full defense do you mean c def and oc def? just wondering :S

08-02-2012   #2145 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiterpallasch

and he deals no damage, an offensive unit like HAC is better c hp oc atk, saw HAC ew oc6 def and it was shit just some piece of junk floating around, 2 easy to poke and bbeat

08-02-2012   #2146 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

Yeah he does CDef / OCDef.

And he does really well in it, I'm not saying he's immortal in PvP but I've seen it go a long way. Also his damage output is fine, the built-in criticals give it plenty of offense power and I've seen him tear through people without any hassle.

I'm not saying the standard builds are bad/wrong, just giving an unorthodox suggestion that I've seen work.

I'm sure pilots + builds play a big factor though, the defensive build might just work very well for his playstyle and that's why it works.
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

08-02-2012   #2147 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Dragon NestConcerto Gate

SanjuroMakabe is on a distinguished road
IGN: SanjuroMakabe
Class: Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
and he deals no damage, an offensive unit like HAC is better c hp oc atk, saw HAC ew oc6 def and it was shit just some piece of junk floating around, 2 easy to poke and bbeat
What were you using to beat it out of curiosity?

08-03-2012   #2148 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjuroMakabe
What were you using to beat it out of curiosity?
X1 Kai/X2 Kai that's my ship setup so yeah
x1 can just bullet zero and fast combo him if he's on alt, if he is on main bullet zero into infinite stunlock (w1/w2/w1/w1/w2/w1) around 5 times and most units are dead, since HAC needs to be close to you it's not hard to melee him
x2 just beats him in the poke war and even on full in DPS

08-03-2012   #2149 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

To be honest, any player with capable skills in a somewhat new S rank Scissors can kill HAC pretty easily.

HAC has to stand out in the open to do damage, and the scissors nowadays do high DPS so it just gets melted...

Hell, my 00Q can kill HAC in one swing with around 60% hp left if I get a critical hit (which I always try to go for).
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

08-03-2012   #2150 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lazybum will become famous soon enough

Any idea what how I should c/oc MKII AEUG?

Tlunia - Drastic (Dainn), Eclipse (Eir)

08-03-2012   #2151 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

btw im talking about useing HACEW in NA server.. :3. since we got HACEW from event and we just got infinite justice (1 month ahead of time). so c def and oc def still even for NA?

08-03-2012   #2152 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkemr4
btw im talking about useing HACEW in NA server.. :3. since we got HACEW from event and we just got infinite justice (1 month ahead of time). so c def and oc def still even for NA?
Pay no mind, NA server here, skill level is shit.
And no, just go full attack.

08-03-2012   #2153 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybum
Any idea what how I should c/oc MKII AEUG?
Full Attack to make your switchshotting moar stronk.

08-03-2012   #2154 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

lazybum will become famous soon enough

Thanks^ Was suspecting I should go that way.

How bout elmeth? hp/def?

Tlunia - Drastic (Dainn), Eclipse (Eir)

08-03-2012   #2155 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybum
Thanks^ Was suspecting I should go that way.

How bout elmeth? hp/def?
All atk

08-03-2012   #2156 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Dragon NestConcerto Gate

SanjuroMakabe is on a distinguished road
IGN: SanjuroMakabe
Class: Commander

Quote:
I do love my full defense HeavyArms, despite what the other players say. The only thing that really bothers me? Is scissors funnels, especially SR Cherudim funnels >;

Also if you want to reset too, though it's sort of expensive.

08-03-2012   #2157 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

i have another question, is 3 points in hp and oc into def and better then 3 points into def and oc into def?

08-03-2012   #2158 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
i have another question, is 3 points in hp and oc into def and better then 3 points into def and oc into def?
specials deal true damage, the only way to defend urself against them is hp and it has to be custom points, oc hp points dont work very well

08-07-2012   #2159 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

best build for 4 custom slot berga giros?

08-07-2012   #2160 (permalink)
DoX
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDoXX / DoX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge/En Garde

A rank : ATK ATK ATK ATK

AR rank : C spd/OC ATK

THE FINAL GAME BEGINS
MY SDGO CHANNEL(Ongoing)