ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO MS Discussions (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-ms-discussions/)
-   -   C Rank Discussion Thread (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-ms-discussions/65516-c-rank-discussion-thread.html)

RacerX 12-06-2009 04:07 PM

C Rank Discussion Thread

Talk about anything related to C rank units here!:py02:

funkmflex 12-07-2009 12:18 PM

what are everyones thoughts on the new CR zakuII minelayer?

sasano 12-07-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkmflex (Post 1083928)

It sucks monkey balls.Looks fun though.

Majingundam 12-08-2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkmflex (Post 1083928)

great suit. i like its melee speed

anyone have seen the new cu and bu ranks that are going to be released? gm111 and ez8. it said that the users voted for them. dunno wat they were smokin to choose ez8 but the gm 111 looks sick. another C rank for my collection:py01:

btw, which C rank suit would you like to become a CU rank??. mine would be either a guncannon or gm cannon11. those suits have such potencial but very crappy stats.

anthony001 12-12-2009 11:02 PM

i would like to know if Rick Dom II (Heatsabre) CR is worth the space since its c4 and seems a waste to break it. does the speed up negate the fortress negative on my speed? or does it only negate a little? and how would you custom it? oh and should iuse my third wep as a combo or should i use it first then start a combo?

sasano 12-13-2009 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony001 (Post 1091060)
i would like to know if Rick Dom II (Heatsabre) CR is worth the space since its c4 and seems a waste to break it. does the speed up negate the fortress negative on my speed? or does it only negate a little? and how would you custom it? oh and should iuse my third wep as a combo or should i use it first then start a combo?

Well if you do have 4 slots, Keep it.Its an amazing suit provided you know enough how to use a rock at least the basics.Boost down is of course amazing and it helps you compensate for your slow swings(makes it a lot easier to get people in melee) and even your bazooka has some pretty nice damage and fire rate.

Things you can do with it.
Spoiler!

I could keep going on the different things this suit is good for but I think you get the idea with those few examples.This happens to be my favorite C rank and probably is among my favorite gundams period.Its a very good suit and I can promise that with a little bit of practice it will treat you good.

anthony001 12-13-2009 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasano (Post 1091233)
Well if you do have 4 slots, Keep it.Its an amazing suit provided you know enough how to use a rock at least the basics.Boost down is of course amazing and it helps you compensate for your slow swings(makes it a lot easier to get people in melee) and even your bazooka has some pretty nice damage and fire rate.

Things you can do with it.
Spoiler!

I could keep going on the different things this suit is good for but I think you get the idea with those few examples.This happens to be my favorite C rank and probably is among my favorite gundams period.Its a very good suit and I can promise that with a little bit of practice it will treat you good.

ok thanks so basically i have to play like scissors with this unit. lol i wish this unit was scissors or maybe paper so that i can air dance i can stay in the air longer :( also about the boost down if i hit a freedom with n jammer will freedom be able to dash? I never tried it out cuz i can't seem to catch them when they activate their n jammers

sasano 12-13-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony001 (Post 1091248)
ok thanks so basically i have to play like scissors with this unit. lol i wish this unit was scissors or maybe paper so that i can air dance i can stay in the air longer :( also about the boost down if i hit a freedom with n jammer will freedom be able to dash? I never tried it out cuz i can't seem to catch them when they activate their n jammers

No,No you're a rock don't forget about that, your melee is fine(quite good actually) its just a little on the slow side(low reaction stat).I mentioned the boost down + rockets as an alternative to just meleeing an alternative not many melee suits have.

And it depends with Njammer, if you boost him down to the point that he loses all of his boost than he will stop until he ragains a little bit.Njammer needs a little bit to start off with,Its always a good idea to boost them down though since boosting upwards still drains there boost.

anthony001 12-13-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sasano (Post 1091251)
No,No you're a rock don't forget about that, your melee is fine(quite good actually) its just a little on the slow side(low reaction stat).I mentioned the boost down + rockets as an alternative to just meleeing an alternative not many melee suits have.

And it depends with Njammer, if you boost him down to the point that he loses all of his boost than he will stop until he ragains a little bit.Njammer needs a little bit to start off with,Its always a good idea to boost them down though since boosting upwards still drains there boost.

oh, so thats how n-jammers work. haha now i have some new strategy for those dash freaks suits. thanks for the advice

Seim 12-13-2009 04:10 AM

i reccomend u learn SS before u use Dom CR...
The melee on that thing is pretty bad.

Strikegundam 12-16-2009 08:20 AM

Any thought on Paper Ball?
i want one after watching this video..

You fly over and shoot with weapon 2, then when you fall, you knockdown with weapon 3..
you can also snipe which solve ball K's disadvantage (against long range suit)

MiakaNairan 12-16-2009 09:14 AM

uhm;
looks good :0

hah, balls are also a bit harder to hit while in mid air,

Kirasf 12-16-2009 10:19 AM

Ball is still worthless imo unless for battleship. Anyway, sorry to say this but that video is just plain crap, wtf is up with that ZZ n blueframe they were either just standing there or just tryin to melee and fail horribly then just stand there for 5 seconds before thinking of moving again. The ball is a very weak suit with not enuf boost to sustain it without the OC systemand if im not mistaken that should be the healing ball right? then ya its pretty much useless cept for healing. Im not saying becausse of being biasesd but im sayin this from K sdgo where no one ever plays the paper ball.....ever due to obvious reasons.

NotTanja 12-16-2009 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirasf (Post 1095375)
Ball is still worthless imo unless for battleship. Anyway, sorry to say this but that video is just plain crap, wtf is up with that ZZ n blueframe they were either just standing there or just tryin to melee and fail horribly then just stand there for 5 seconds before thinking of moving again. The ball is a very weak suit with not enuf boost to sustain it without the OC systemand if im not mistaken that should be the healing ball right? then ya its pretty much useless cept for healing. Im not saying becausse of being biasesd but im sayin this from K sdgo where no one ever plays the paper ball.....ever due to obvious reasons.

Ofcourse it's not the healing ball. Healers are all scissors.

Oh and yeah, video is garbage.

Majingundam 12-16-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotTanja (Post 1095390)

Oh and yeah, video is garbage.

lol. i kept laughin at the song. also sniper zaku II cr is way way better than that suit. the also the ZZ was trash.

Rdogg 12-16-2009 12:41 PM

Sniper Zaku 2 is my favorite c rank hands down.

MiakaNairan 12-16-2009 12:55 PM

ah yes,
i didn't noticed that they were trying to mellee

but, dunno, i still like balls, 8D

NotTanja 12-16-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiakaNairan (Post 1095517)
ah yes,
i didn't noticed that they were trying to mellee

but, dunno, i still like balls, 8D

I bet you do.

RacerX 12-16-2009 01:23 PM

I prefer ball-k over ball anyday, boost extension is just so much more useful (OC with Speed+Atk and its one of the better C ranks). I would just get a Guntank/ZakuII (Mag Can) if I wanted to snipe, I have never seen a paper ball contribute to any battles, most have served the role as cannon fodder.

Shark Ball also seems to be a decent unit, it is almost like a scissors version of CR Bucue with Ball's MA movements (meaning you have to advantage to fast decend). Too bad its not obtainable with ingame points atm.

Kirasf 12-16-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotTanja (Post 1095528)
I bet you do.

I lol'd xD

Also, that song is from patapon which is a game for PSP and its freakin awesome, thats the only credit i'll give that video.

P.S: Today i witnessed a myth, which was Oreo playing a melee suit. (zomgwtfbbq)