ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-03-2010   #61 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Yes it can. CR Zaku II has a very excellent quicksnipe.
I'll get it after training my M1A for IJ. Then I'll get CR Zaku II. It sounds amazing because it has missiles and a reload up skill (Def commander).

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-03-2010   #62 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Its pretty much the same as Guntank, only that it trades attack for defense. Besides, having a defense aura for the team won't hurt.

The only obvious difference is that the w2 is located at the feet, which hinders shooting from above buildings to down under.

| Adventus |

02-05-2010   #63 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

my guntank seem so lonely .... it was bought from Shop with 2 skills for gundam mix-plan
since both skill are unlocked, i gave it a try to see its hax reload

on the first game, wow the reload is really quick, have fun clickin ppl
on the second game, adapted to it's quicksnipe time which u have to wait a lil b4 scope

going to roll a custom4 later tonight

02-07-2010   #64 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

TMoody is on a distinguished road

Sorry for the nubby idea since I'm still new, but I've read that C rank suits get the most status points per increase of any other suit.

On this line, couldn't the C Ranks be the best because A: They are cheaper to repair, B: Are cheaper/easier to get, C: Are MUCH easier to rank up to max

If they end up missing like 10 stat points (or 500, can't tell on the stats page on SDGO main site if it's SUPPOSED to be 21.00 or 2.1k...) obviously that won't be the case, but...

I dunno, I just love my cannonical approach to the mobile suits. Wing Zero = Uber shot attack, same with Zeta. God Gundam = omgwtf plot punch. And the Zaku statistically is the fastest suit of them all...

God I want a Zaku that can cross a map in 5 seconds xD

02-07-2010   #65 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ryuma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ryuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMoody
Sorry for the nubby idea since I'm still new, but I've read that C rank suits get the most status points per increase of any other suit.

On this line, couldn't the C Ranks be the best because A: They are cheaper to repair, B: Are cheaper/easier to get, C: Are MUCH easier to rank up to max

If they end up missing like 10 stat points (or 500, can't tell on the stats page on SDGO main site if it's SUPPOSED to be 21.00 or 2.1k...) obviously that won't be the case, but...

I dunno, I just love my cannonical approach to the mobile suits. Wing Zero = Uber shot attack, same with Zeta. God Gundam = omgwtf plot punch. And the Zaku statistically is the fastest suit of them all...

God I want a Zaku that can cross a map in 5 seconds xD

What are you talking about?
1) All stat points give the same amount to all ranks.
2) C ranks cant compare to S ranks' versatility.
3)...what?
4) meh..what?!

02-07-2010   #66 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Even if the stat gains are more, they'll be at most superior in one stat, and that's it.

| Adventus |

02-07-2010   #67 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough

Regret getting the guntank
My original plan was to use it in GundamFight pointmatch which is what I love to play.

Now I figured out guntank dies within 2 second after spawn when there are so many W0 and Freedoms flying around mid range in almost every game.

When using it in B C exclusive rooms, the enemy will rush me most of the time, turning Guntank into a zook unit. Much less quiksnipe spamming fun far from what i originally envisioned.

02-07-2010   #68 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuma

1) All stat points give the same amount to all ranks.
Not true = =;

They do gain more per point.

Use this chart if your bored

@Ion,

technically if they are close range, that is when the QS shines because QS can only hit stationary target. If they are close to you, then they will be hit 90% of the time.

Last edited by weissritter; 02-07-2010 at 04:57 AM.

02-07-2010   #69 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

With guntank's quick reload Im more daring to try and shoot midair enemy, even if I miss its just 2 second reload.
Quicksnipe can only hit if their flying up/down .. if their dashing midair it will miss

I don't like to use scope in close range, it makes a WTF HUGE MS appear in my screen.
The tiny missile spam works good and gets me to top score in B C rooms, but I want to snipe repeatedly not just another zook unit.

Last edited by IonCannon; 02-07-2010 at 05:29 AM.

02-07-2010   #70 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uchihaxavi will become famous soon enough
IGN: xavierxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
With guntank's quick reload Im more daring to try and shoot midair enemy, even if I miss its just 2 second reload.
Quicksnipe can only hit if their flying up/down .. if their dashing midair it will miss

I don't like to use scope in close range, it makes a WTF HUGE MS appear in my screen.
The tiny missile spam works good and gets me to top score in B C rooms, but I want to snipe repeatedly not just another zook unit.

Glad ya realise the issue with guntank. close rank does not need the scope i feel.

Anyway, imho, I seldom see C rank in DM nowadays, given so much S rank, freedom etc, I personally find it better to use a B rank MS instead.

sometimes, flying too high to snipe makes u a floating balloon to shoot.

02-07-2010   #71 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

All the high level MS are so fast that they dodge between cover in an insanely short time. And w/ a C rank, you die sooo fast if they get behind you that you barely get time to get any sniper shots off.

02-08-2010   #72 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpilot
All the high level MS are so fast that they dodge between cover in an insanely short time. And w/ a C rank, you die sooo fast if they get behind you that you barely get time to get any sniper shots off.
The point of a sniper is that it does maximum damage in a single shot. Since a C Rank custom'd to attack can do that easily, it means you are only giving them 2 points per death. Yeah, you die fast, but you also will take off at least half a health bar if not more on an S Rank... You're a sniper, sit behind enemy lines, sit behind teammates a fair distance, and if they DO close in on you, they'll have 1 or 2 of your friends nearby... If they get off a melee combo, your team needs to be more cohesive...

The problem with being a sniper in pubs is that it is a very team-based position. Yeah, you're a lone wolf lurking between the sky-scrapers, yeah, you're not supposed to be seen, but if the enemy gets free run of the area, doesn't matter how good you are, by simple rule of stat points, you WILL get caught...

02-08-2010   #73 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

snipers aren't that effective anymore, since loads of enemy just counter with blind-snipe or running around with insane speed and ducking behind cover

maps play a large part too, a considerable number of maps are so enclosed u only need beam rifle mid-range

02-08-2010   #74 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

You just have to know how to do urban sniping in this game really :P I've noticed a lot of people think "poptarting" is sniping... It's shooting from a long distance yes, but part of sniping is stealth, not just accuracy...

You gotta move, son!

02-08-2010   #75 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

stealth works on noobs who dash forward into the battlezone ...
im kinda paranoid so i always rightclick scan 360 around

02-08-2010   #76 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

I've managed to be stealthy against a couple of Captain's... They're not THAT high up, and nothing says they don't have tunnel vision, but paranoia just means you're more likely to get caught in the middle

02-20-2010   #77 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

How is Blaze Zaku Warrior? Are it's homing missiles good?

02-20-2010   #78 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Its ok, the missles shoot upward but doesn't curve at all like MLRS missles.

02-28-2010   #79 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quick question about Zaku II CU. In what way is this guy any good? o_o

I've rolled countless ZakuII CU's (in my pitiful plight for a ZZ), and tried one, but never did find it very interesting. Then I got owned by one yesterday [I was using Wing Zero.. So, so embarrassing.] I read through a few threads, and found that people have some respect for zaku II CU. [See question above]

Oh and another thing.. [this may be in the wrong section] what's quicksniping? o_o

02-28-2010   #80 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

CU Zaku II has great defense and is a good all-around C rank suit.

on quicksniping: search. Use it. Question and Answer, search.

| Adventus |