ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough
Default B Rank Discussion Thread

Talk about anything related to B rank units here!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

lightblade55 is on a distinguished road
IGN: 18879785

Know any easy to get B ranks that would be recommended to use?

12-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblade55
Know any easy to get B ranks that would be recommended to use?
GP02A. It's REALLY newbie friendly....If you keep dieing or know how to melee decently.

12-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
GP02A. It's REALLY newbie friendly....If you keep dieing or know how to melee decently.
GP02A is actually pretty hard, seeing as it needs to melee as a rock without having the boost. It is actually only good because of its natural maxed out special stat.

A good B rank to use would be:

Rock: Nobel (speed/def OC), Gyan, Gelgoog (BR), Kämpfer, Deathscythe
Scissors: Gerbera Tetra, Wing Gundam, Kämpfer (BR), Zaku III (BR), Ground Gundam (BU)
Paper: Gelgoog Cannon, Xamel, CGUE Deep Arms, Super Gundam

Last edited by NotTanja; 12-06-2009 at 06:22 PM.

12-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

GP02A is not easy to get though, the plan is an EX mission Quest reward. Its a scissor thats forced to melee, and requires a lot of strategic positioning to be used effectively. I definitely class this as a hard to use unit, but others might find it easier.

It depends on your playstyle light, are you more melee/shooting orientated? I would say something like a Nobel/Wing/Blue Frame Astray isnt a bad start.

EDIT: beatenXD

Last edited by RacerX; 12-06-2009 at 06:23 PM.

12-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

sasano can only hope to improve

Gundam & Red Astray, are extremely easy to get(missions).And are pretty easy-modo.Great for learning how to melee.
Tallgesse, its just a normal cap & is pretty incredible if you are good with zooks.
Regelg ,easy modo Scissor with decently spammable homing missiles, foward rockets and range spec.

12-06-2009   #7 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasano
Gundam & Red Astray, are extremely easy to get(missions).And are pretty easy-modo.Great for learning how to melee.
Tallgesse, its just a normal cap & is pretty incredible if you are good with zooks.
Regelg ,easy modo Scissor with decently spammable homing missiles, foward rockets and range spec.
Red Astray is a bit outdated and weak though. The reload on its third hurts it quite a bit.

12-06-2009   #8 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Messala is a pretty beast B paper too, far range, go MA, when enemies come mid range, blast them all with rockets.

| Adventus |

12-06-2009   #9 (permalink)
Careface™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Messala is a pretty beast B paper too, far range, go MA, when enemies come mid range, blast them all with rockets.
This is true, but I would use Gelgoog Cannon over Messala. Same deal, small missiles and sniper, but without the hassle of mode changing.

12-06-2009   #10 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

GP02 is hard to use. Boost is low and the its sword doesnt cover below or above it. Also, miss the spec and ur team may feel the harsh consequences. Can be spec canceled....

Tallgeese really has bad defense and hp to go on a zook mission. I would rather go with blueframe for the reload up instead of boost extension, more tanky, range spec

Red Astray packs the punch but I just hate the overswing. It just looks clunky and seems a bit slow on that particular swing.... Its decent though but with beginners, newtype and def up would be better, imho. I would choose kampfer over red frame if I had the choice since they're both from missions and one's actually awesome for pro matches :>

Edit: Yea, messala is a beast. Spec up is crazy and provides u the option of playing long range to adapt to ur teammates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
This is true, but I would use Gelgoog Cannon over Messala. Same deal, small missiles and sniper, but without the hassle of mode changing.
yar but it doesnt have reload up on its 2nd weap >_O
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 12-06-2009 at 07:00 PM.

12-06-2009   #11 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
I heard people complaining about it running out of ammo easily.

I agree with Messala being one of the best papers out there. Extremely versatile, only bad points are it's natural low points in spec, and the some what weak missiles if you don't hit all of them. However, as a B rank, it pretty much does all you want from a zook paper.

12-06-2009   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

Quote:
GP02A is actually pretty hard, seeing as it needs to melee as a rock without having the boost. It is actually only good because of its natural maxed out special stat.

A good B rank to use would be:

Rock: Nobel (speed/def OC), Gyan, Gelgoog (BR), Kämpfer, Deathscythe
Scissors: Gerbera Tetra, Wing Gundam, Kämpfer (BR), Zaku III (BR), Ground Gundam (BU)
Paper: Gelgoog Cannon, Xamel, CGUE Deep Arms, Super Gundam
no qubeley?

Sandrock is quite good, tanky, homing missiles etc, possibly gold frame amatsu aswell

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

12-06-2009   #13 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Is Gazu-R good? The melee looks amazing.

12-06-2009   #14 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Yes, its pretty good.
But I'm not much of a melee fan, so I'll won't make additional comments. :<

12-06-2009   #15 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

any B rank qubeley from my experiences have been insane food ._. It might look good until you see the awesomely fail damage that its weap 2 has... funnels do pretty bad damage if you think thats going to make up for it.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-06-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

sasano can only hope to improve

Quote:
Red Astray is a bit outdated and weak though. The reload on its third hurts it quite a bit.
I know its outdated & shitty compared to other B ranks, but its decent enough for something that is EXTREMELY easy to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
GP02 is hard to use. Boost is low and the its sword doesnt cover below or above it. Also, miss the spec and ur team may feel the harsh consequences. Can be spec canceled....

Tallgeese really has bad defense and hp to go on a zook mission. I would rather go with blueframe for the reload up instead of boost extension, more tanky, range spec

Red Astray packs the punch but I just hate the overswing. It just looks clunky and seems a bit slow on that particular swing.... Its decent though but with beginners, newtype and def up would be better, imho. I would choose kampfer over red frame if I had the choice since they're both from missions and one's actually awesome for pro matches :>

Edit: Yea, messala is a beast. Spec up is crazy and provides u the option of playing long range to adapt to ur teammates.

yar but it doesnt have reload up on its 2nd weap >_O
Are you even reading? Do you even have clue of what you're talking about?

Why are you comparing Talgesse with Blue Frame? Why are you Comparing Red Astray with Kampfer? Do you even know what a zook'er is?

The question is NOT " what are good B ranks" but "EASY to get,RECOMMENDED b ranks".Stop being so dimwitted and read before you post...Red astray is an Easy mission, Kampfer is Expert.Not everyone has an entourage or the units to go get it even less people resort to freezing there missions.Blue Frame is a mission blueprint how is that easy to get?

Moral of the Story? READ before you post, please.

Quote:
Its pretty amazing, only thing I dislike is the lack of HP but meh it has to have some downside.The melee is short and fast this can be a little bit unsettling for people not used to it but its really an advantage, his weapon 3 that combos in with normal melee hit well and gives boost down great for melee suits.Then you have Def Up + In fighter passive working together covering over the lack of hp in its own way.

Final Verdict, if you are slightly interested in it.Get it,Level it, Love it.

12-06-2009   #17 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Thinking about it again, if you are literally just starting off you could probably just get a cgue and level in missions, save up 7500 and just roll Capsule machine 27.

You will then be guranteed a B rank, and most of the ones in that machine are average->above average. Deathsythe, Shenlong and Tallgeese II might be a bit harder to use, but they are good units to help practice positioning in the game.

With 85 posts however I am sure you will be past that beginners stage, so aim for some of the BR's mentioned above (only if you already have some other B ranks) would be the best choice (depends if you are picky about Custom 2/3). To get the right C3 BR rank could take a lot of money sometimes, so its a risk =P Capsule Machine 32 with BR ZakuIII and Geelgoog Cannon is a nice choice, if you are lucky you might even land yourself an AR Wing Zero.

Last edited by RacerX; 12-06-2009 at 10:08 PM.

12-07-2009   #18 (permalink)
Careface™

Actually I heard good things about BS qube with OC6 attack. The funnels turn into some sort of superstrong weapon, due to B rank stat gains & natural attack up skill. It's still not that great of an unit, but maybe worth doing, if one loves Qubeley's. And everyone should.

12-07-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

Quote:
if one loves Qubeley's. And everyone should.
Says you. *pointing out opinions which are invalid on the internet*

Last edited by Kirasf; 12-07-2009 at 05:42 AM.

12-07-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rdogg is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=weissritter;1083898 The Mass. Qubeley has the plan for sale. The mission is painful.
[/QUOTE]
i've only seen plans for the active cannon version.