ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-26-2009   #101 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

The only thing off discussion I am seeing here is your QQing, Tanja.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-26-2009   #102 (permalink)
I'll be here, don't worry
Games
Atlantica OnlineAuditionAngels OnlineAika Online

LaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to beholdLaTale is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to LaTale Send a message via Skype™ to LaTale
IGN: Khamael
Class: Wizard/bard lt_bard
Level: -shrug-
Guild: Ciao
Xfire: amittoletumfuzzy

Okey, TIME OUT.
Knock it off. I'll give out a friendly warning now and say that you should drop this right now.
I don't want to see any fights here or anywhere in this forum. Understood?

12-26-2009   #103 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Hexi didn't say Tallgeese suck. All he said is Tallgeese is better at using the zooks instead of using melee, and it made sense. He have never comment that it sucked. Just that you shouldn't go melee on it.

The best argument you gave was that "That was just a sample of the fearfull T2's, but alas you get the idea".

I mean, I am up for a discussion, but at least support your arguments with valid points. Not "lol TW sucks so T2 is better at melee cause K plays it that way".
So your just playing with words now eh? using zooks instead of melee cause zooks is better = melee sux stay with zooks (same thing different words)

Also, for my "arguement" read what i told hexi again, im not gonna go search for a random t2 player on k and follow him around frapping his ass, so ya until you people actually know what suits are capable of, dont go assuming stuff on your own and making it seem like its the absolute truth.

"lol TW sucks so T2 is better at melee cause K plays it that way".
are you serious? who the hell said that we said that T2 is good at melee and not just a zook rock cause we have seen the horror of one. SO, until you see how a T2 actaully plays then you can actually have a decent discussion. =.=

12-26-2009   #104 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

drkmerc has a spectacular aura aboutdrkmerc has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dmodwc, drkmerc
Class: アーチャ lt_gunslinger
Level: 中尉
Guild: 破忌追撃部隊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirasf
So your just playing with words now eh? using zooks instead of melee cause zooks is better = melee sux stay with zooks (same thing different words)
Using zooks instead of melee because zooks are better does NOT mean melee sucks; "not as good" =/= suck. A suit with its skill set comprised of 2 team buffing auras that are both activated based on HP shouldn't be played as a full front-liner anyway.

12-26-2009   #105 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Let it go. They are not worth it. I said cut it out. That ZMGGMGMMG doesn't stop is his business... My clanmembers should act somewhat better than the rest. Ofcourse going out of ones way to tick off the only person that does something for this shitty community will have consequences for people from a certain version.

Let's talk about Jagd Doga instead or something. Rocks are for losers anyway. Cool kids play paper funnel MS with max spec. (If your Jagd Doga has anything other than spec, you're doing it wrong.)

12-26-2009   #106 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

Fine suit yourself people, i rest my case.

12-26-2009   #107 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

anthony001 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FS
Level: over 9000
Guild: mmog,mmog2,cookies

I just got a blue frame 2nd L rock type on the christmas daily and it rocks too bad its c2 only. when i do the 3rd weapon the tornado swing is it 100% able to stop all melee attacking me from different angles?

12-26-2009   #108 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony001
I just got a blue frame 2nd L rock type on the christmas daily and it rocks too bad its c2 only. when i do the 3rd weapon the tornado swing is it 100% able to stop all melee attacking me from different angles?
Not 100%..
sometimes people can still hit you when you are in that tornado thingy

12-26-2009   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Let it go. They are not worth it. I said cut it out. That ZMGGMGMMG doesn't stop is his business... My clanmembers should act somewhat better than the rest. Ofcourse going out of ones way to tick off the only person that does something for this shitty community will have consequences for people from a certain version.

Let's talk about Jagd Doga instead or something. Rocks are for losers anyway. Cool kids play paper funnel MS with max spec. (If your Jagd Doga has anything other than spec, you're doing it wrong.)
excuse me no ur doing it wrong :P (remember I have a OC6 atk doga)

12-27-2009   #110 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
excuse me no ur doing it wrong :P (remember I have a OC6 atk doga)
You have failed. Why would you not take advantage of delicious potential to increase your spec bar really fast? You fail. :[

12-28-2009   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
You have failed. Why would you not take advantage of delicious potential to increase your spec bar really fast? You fail. :[
Ah but I see special as a last ditch defense, not a form of offense. It is a nice thing to have stronger, but a strong gun will do more damage overall in a game versus a 2 specials or so which you wont always have.

12-30-2009   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Crix is on a distinguished road
IGN: Exigent/Crix
Level: Blue Burst
Guild: SDGOTROLLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
efreet is primary melee. Its not focused on ballistics.
And that's where you are completely wrong.

12-30-2009   #113 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

You would shoot more with an efreet than melee to do the damage O.o?
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-30-2009   #114 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

I find Efreet a lot more potent just shooting the zooks.

If I do catch them, I'll not knock them down, and just continue the zook spamming after the 4th strike. @@

12-31-2009   #115 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Signum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
You would shoot more with an efreet than melee to do the damage O.o?
Yes. It has a fast reload, and with EXAM up, it'll do a good deal of damage just by shooting.

12-31-2009   #116 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

So I just got a BR ez-8 w/ 180mm sniper rifle for fun, b/c I really like ez-8s for some reason. It's C3 and I really want to soup it up! I'm excited. It has almost the exact same ratio of stats as the Duel AR which I find really strange.

EZ-8 180mm

Duel AR

Last edited by gmpilot; 12-31-2009 at 11:59 PM.

01-01-2010   #117 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Try comparing them tab 2 tab in Firefox.

Duel AR has higher attack.

| Adventus |

01-01-2010   #118 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

ez8 BR was also one of my favorite units when TW first launched. Defensive command is awesome and is combo-ed with the standard precision snipe.

Felt like weapon 3 reload was stupid fast and I had decent def as a paper. Don't know about it now that S ranks are all over the place as well as new papers. The hardest to play are sniper papers in DM imo. You can make or break the team.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

01-01-2010   #119 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

I find pure snipers more of a liability in game nowadays to be honest. Those persistent snipers have low overall damage output, and you are always fighting with 1 man short.

01-01-2010   #120 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I find pure snipers more of a liability in game nowadays to be honest. Those persistent snipers have low overall damage output, and you are always fighting with 1 man short.
not exactly, depends how good they can snipe,if they can snipe very well, they will become an invaluable asset to ur team, stopping backstabbing meleers, knocking down pesky kiters and so on