ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2011   #981 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Bit slow, but nothing a little warmups can't make you get used to how good it is

| Adventus |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2011   #982 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

I give up on forcing my definition of good to people, nowadays all they want is feg suits and I hate it so much but have no right since it's not my game, it's a shared MMOG by people which means they have a freedom of choice.
No point arguing about what suit is better.
That's why I just put a list.

06-09-2011   #983 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

That's why I specifically said to broaden views.

People nowadays want things to be ***s, or else its shit.

Remember, I used to main T3 to hell and back. But then I started TRYING things that I was once afraid to use, then I fully decided if its shit or not. I broke away from bandwagons, I made my own choice. I locked myself away of ***s like DSHC and T3 outside BS matches (just to get over with it quickly). Suddenly, I accepted things that I once rejected. Like Green Frame and AS The O.

| Adventus |

06-09-2011   #984 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
And I'm trying to broaden her view. You shouldn't try to constrict your definitions so strictly.

I know well what she asks for. "Good" doesn't mean excellent. And "Good" stats is exactly what describes Kampfer. "Good" ranged weapons: Shotgun fire instantaneously, and easily hits enemy in the splash, and at the same time there is no damage discrimination in the splash (i.e. stray people hit by the shotgun gets the same damage as the people who gets hit in the face), is that not good enough?

"Good" Melee range: Kampfer has the average beam saber range, that's good enough.

People who confine their views in such narrow vision obviously means he or she does not fully understand how one unit can fit into the descriptions.
Fine. I'll take the point about his melee range back then. Standard melee range is perfectly decent, if thats your definition of good.

Anyway. You're bashing me for saying Kampfer's ranged set isn't any good?

I'd like to point out that this is what I said about his shotgun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Ranged game. Shotgun is mid-close. Ammo is short, although reload is good. I say its a great ranged wep. Failed two requirements, passed 1.
Given that Kampfer had failed two requirements until that point. See what I did there?

06-09-2011   #985 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Yes, I sheepishly admit I missed that.

Still, you all shouldn't really constrict your wants. Trying things make you discover things. Things that you will suddenly like and want badly.

Problem here is definition. I don't want to restrict my views to just one narrow line, and you want it to be literally what it is.

Best way is simply this: Try. There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying. What, waste Gs? Not like you can't regain it.

| Adventus |

06-09-2011   #986 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Yes, I sheepishly admit I missed that.

Still, you all shouldn't really constrict your wants. Trying things make you discover things. Things that you will suddenly like and want badly.

Problem here is definition. I don't want to restrict my views to just one narrow line, and you want it to be literally what it is.

Best way is simply this: Try. There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying. What, waste Gs? Not like you can't regain it.
Psh. Like I said before. I love that little chainmine feg Kampfer to no end.

I regret sadly that I broke my C4 one long ago, when I was just starting out

Definitions. Its annoying how the English language can have a single word that means so many things, huh.

I know how good a suit Kampfer is. During my short time on TW it was my main suit.

My definitions were extra pedantic because I was trying to troll a certain someone A_A

06-09-2011   #987 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Not to mention Kampfer is a very friendly unit in terms of use.

Shotguns is practically the easiest weapon to fire because it fires right away, and the splash doesnt discriminate damage.

Chainmines has no boost, and deals ****tons of damage.

| Adventus |

06-09-2011   #988 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

It's damn short and rapidly shortens, though =.=' very hard to use as a counter.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

06-09-2011   #989 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

... You don't use it as a counter?

You use it as an opener, not a counter.

The chainmines should be used offensively, not defensively. Its to do damage, thus you don't use it to save your ass. You do it to kill.

| Adventus |

06-09-2011   #990 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
It's damn short and rapidly shortens, though =.=' very hard to use as a counter.
You don't ._.

I always use it as a sneak-up-and-ninja-people-in-their-ass weapon.

...or part of my melee combo. Whatever works.

06-09-2011   #991 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
... You don't use it as a counter?

You use it as an opener, not a counter.

The chainmines should be used offensively, not defensively. Its to do damage, thus you don't use it to save your ass. You do it to kill.
It's also a good finisher.
The damage is so awesome with skill parts

06-09-2011   #992 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Sure, but oftentimes I have to use it to counter a rusher, and it is always too damn short.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

06-09-2011   #993 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Kampfer prolly has one of the cheapest range weapons, that's why I placed it there. I don't know why, but I prefer this over BD2.

There's BR Gelgoog too. This suit is okay in my opinion because I had one of these back then when I first started out.

Gyan is a trollerific rock with epic stun mines and shield nades that puts a good hurt on enemies. It is the only rock that is capable of achieving maximum trolling at a 3 vs 1 and come out with minimum damage.

Then again, if you want a mini Strike Noir, there's always Hambrabi.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

06-09-2011   #994 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

BR gelgoog has aged badly, not that great now.
Hamarabi.... it needs some tweaks

06-09-2011   #995 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

People once said Gelgoog Marine sucks.

I tried it and it is actually decent.

Also The-O AS was always good. I likes the spin.

On the other hand about Green Frame....

Yeah.

06-09-2011   #996 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Conquer OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMabinogiDynasty Warriors Online

Trent957 is on a distinguished road
IGN: HZMN

I'm going to reserve final judgement on the BS ranked Qubeley till i get all of its skills, but i remember reading somewhere that it was a decent B rank, but quite honestly I dont see it yet. The active cannons got some range, but the damage just seems to leave something to be desired and the funnels dont seem to last as long compared to the other 2 Qubeleys (however they seem to reload faster too)

06-09-2011   #997 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent957
I'm going to reserve final judgement on the BS ranked Qubeley till i get all of its skills, but i remember reading somewhere that it was a decent B rank, but quite honestly I dont see it yet. The active cannons got some range, but the damage just seems to leave something to be desired and the funnels dont seem to last as long compared to the other 2 Qubeleys (however they seem to reload faster too)
It deals slow damage over time, and lacks that instantaneous hurt to prevent rocks from coming in.

Weak against suits with paper defense as well. I had a much harder time using it then compared to Jagd Doga.

06-09-2011   #998 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
1. If you require a crutch range to melee, don't play rocks.

2. OH JOY STATS. NOT THIS CRAPPY ARGUMENT AGAIN. Kampfer is still a strong B rank for all that I care. 4 Speed + attack is a beast. Its strength is simply how much it packs. I can even do a simile, Guntank is one of the best snipers, but yet its stats is one of the worst in C ranks.

3. Oh, you need it to be beam rifle range? Never mind that shotguns can punch a hole into someone even if he hugs a corner. Shotguns can trap hard.

One of my mains is Kampfer. I know how powerful it is, and I've been using it since my 4 stripe days.
Oh crap , musta used wrong words again . ( or I forgot to mention ) by stats I mean that they have enough strength or durability that goes with the player skill . But anyhow oooh Kampfer eh ? I shud try one . Question : Hambrabi is a has good melee speed ? I want a B rank with a good heat rod . ( Don`t recomend me Gouf Ignited , Heat Rod seems kinda short ........... ) Again I thank all the experts in here.

Last edited by KanonoXlove; 06-09-2011 at 10:44 PM.

06-09-2011   #999 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ericeraxus is on a distinguished road
IGN: eraxus
Class: Yorozuya
Guild: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zgmfx20a

i guess if i want to keep jagd doga i have to restrain from making sazabi, or wait until taiwan releases the plan?

06-09-2011   #1000 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Question : Hambrabi is a has good melee speed ? I want a B rank with a good heat rod . ( Don`t recomend me Gouf Ignited , Heat Rod seems kinda short ........... ) Again I thank all the experts in here.
Hambrabi's melee is average..
Lengths of heat rod are almost the same/ exactly the same, but i know that some suit's rod are thicker so it would seem like it is longer than others..