ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-25-2009   #81 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Tallgeese on the other hand... has a pretty bad melee and shouldnt risk insta death by playing like melee rocks. It should slowly bleed by mid/close shooting range and only melee to support/desperation.
No. You obviously haven't seen a good Tallgeese 2 player then. ._.
(in K that is. EL OH EL)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-25-2009   #82 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
No. You obviously haven't seen a good Tallgeese 2 player then. ._.
(in K that is. EL OH EL)
100% agreed

12-25-2009   #83 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

How are they used in K then?

12-25-2009   #84 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

how should i custom my GuAiz command??? im thinking of going def/hp to prolong radar and def command but im not sure...opinions?

12-25-2009   #85 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

melee combo ._.

12-25-2009   #86 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

not impressed by the above video ._. he's not very good at melee either...
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-25-2009   #87 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
not impressed by the above video ._. he's not very good at melee either...
That was just a sample of the fearfull T2's, but alas you get the idea.

12-25-2009   #88 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

not really! ._. no example of a pro t2!

12-26-2009   #89 (permalink)
Careface

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Just shut up. You TW players think you can learn everything from a video. It's incredibly obnoxious. I don't really see why you play -that- version, but always cling to what the Koreans do anyway.

It's "B-Rank discussion" not "teach Hexi how to play like the Koreans."

12-26-2009   #90 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Oh sor... wait... this isnt ur thread! ITS STILL OREO`S!

we're on the topic of tallgeese 2 ._. I dont see how this is offtopic, if anyone, it`s you and ur QQ
I'm basically not believing that you should really melee with it while people are trying to say you should ._. Video was provided for examples as how meleeing with T2 would actually be good although i'm still unconvinced due to the bad results of almost all the attempts...

so umm... lay off the anger :> And sometimes rages should be kept within oneself. I cant believe people can be like this on or around christmas!

Last edited by Seim; 12-26-2009 at 03:33 AM.

12-26-2009   #91 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Just shut up. You TW players think you can learn everything from a video. It's incredibly obnoxious. I don't really see why you play -that- version, but always cling to what the Koreans do anyway.

It's "B-Rank discussion" not "teach Hexi how to play like the Koreans."
Please, i think you need to read this again..
/forum/sd-gundam-cap...ease-read.html

12-26-2009   #92 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Oh sor... wait... this isnt ur thread! ITS STILL OREO`S!

we're on the topic of tallgeese 2 ._. I dont see how this is offtopic, if anyone, it`s you and ur QQ
I'm basically not believing that you should really melee with it while people are trying to say you should ._. Video was provided for examples as how meleeing with T2 would actually be good although i'm still unconvinced due to the bad results of almost all the attempts...

so umm... lay off the anger :> And sometimes rages should be kept within oneself. I cant believe people can be like this on or around christmas!
I kinda agree on what tanja said just on a less raging scale, but in any case you havent seen a pro T2 player so dont go around judging it based on "your" opinion only. poopooman

12-26-2009   #93 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

mmmm ok
so your telling me to shut up like tanja but in a nice way... ok tharrrr
Let's go over this just for fun
have I said I learned anything by watching vids? no
Hmm, do I always cling to what koreans do, asking how they play all the time? hmmmm have I ever done that?
Hmmm, are we teaching hexi how to play like a korean? I don't think so. And I dont think I want to.

Ok, on tallgeese 2. Can you provide an example or show me how a pro T2 player can play while not being more of a mid range player?
That's all I ask.
I'm saying that T2 has a shit melee. If you want to prove that wrong then hop on TW and beat me using a t2 while I use my red powered, welcome anytime. And since it has a shiet melee but is equipped with standard zooks, I dont see why not to use the zooks since its still decent as a close/midrange shooter.

Of course I'm not saying to abadon melee entirely but I'm saying not to use it in certain occasions where you might just die too fast.

Yes, I have tried T2 and I know Im not that great in it. I've also watched some of the people in my clan play with it but like I said, they still played much safer than how usual rocks would go about. And since I haven't seen a "real pro T2 player" how about "you" either provide or make a vid of a "pro T2" or
"you" can show me ingame :>

Last edited by Seim; 12-26-2009 at 05:56 AM.

12-26-2009   #94 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
hop on TW and beat me using a t2 while I use my red powered
That's a bit unfair with the enhanced close protection skill :<

12-26-2009   #95 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

ill use my nub custom 2 one that i havent trained :>

12-26-2009   #96 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uchihaxavi will become famous soon enough
IGN: xavierxx

I think saying stuff such as "obviously haven't seen a good Tallgeese 2 player then. ." ya da ya da, doesn't help in any sense to the question... no info watsoever.

Anyway,

Hexi, I attached a link about discussion of T2(strength,con etc), its in Chinese though.

【心得】托爾吉斯系列影片第2發 托爾吉斯2的作戰方針和探討 @ SD 鋼彈 Online 哈啦板 - 巴哈姆特

12-26-2009   #97 (permalink)
Careface

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Please, i think you need to read this again..
/forum/sd-gundam-cap...ease-read.html
Completely unrelated. I wish you actually took the time to read and think for a bit. While I promised not to flame people like you anymore to our forum overlord... I really can't think of any way to tell you that your post is stupid without being insulting. Feel ashamed. He is bringing this off-topic, and if you defend it then you are just as bad. Again, this is B-Rank discussion. Not "Oh god I play like a nub please halp."

If you want that then you can make a new thread about it~

EDIT: It is such a nuisance that you people always look at K-players for all the answers, but when we say something you don't like, you people start whining and *****ing. Always the same. And you wonder why you get flamed to hell when K-players finally have enough of it. But no, then you complain to the mods. Screw that. Not falling for it. And yeah, Imad.

Last edited by NotTanja; 12-26-2009 at 06:57 AM.

12-26-2009   #98 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
mmmm ok
so your telling me to shut up like tanja but in a nice way... ok tharrrr
Let's go over this just for fun
have I said I learned anything by watching vids? no
Hmm, do I always cling to what koreans do, asking how they play all the time? hmmmm have I ever done that?
Hmmm, are we teaching hexi how to play like a korean? I don't think so. And I dont think I want to.

Ok, on tallgeese 2. Can you provide an example or show me how a pro T2 player can play while not being more of a mid range player?
That's all I ask.
I'm saying that T2 has a shit melee. If you want to prove that wrong then hop on TW and beat me using a t2 while I use my red powered, welcome anytime. And since it has a shiet melee but is equipped with standard zooks, I dont see why not to use the zooks since its still decent as a close/midrange shooter.

Of course I'm not saying to abadon melee entirely but I'm saying not to use it in certain occasions where you might just die too fast.

Yes, I have tried T2 and I know Im not that great in it. I've also watched some of the people in my clan play with it but like I said, they still played much safer than how usual rocks would go about. And since I haven't seen a "real pro T2 player" how about "you" either provide or make a vid of a "pro T2" or
"you" can show me ingame :>
Short answer: Meh

Long answer: Your saying you and your clan played T2 and failed at exposing its capabilities......hmm interesting. Anywho, i wont go around surfing youtube for hours just to find a decent player of T2 *spoilers ahead* most videos on youtube sux. Therefore, dotn expect to go into random games searching for a T2 player and then turn on fraps and start following him around just to get the idea to your thick head.

Moreover, i wont log on loltw for many reasons such as: It lags for me more than K, I dont own a T2, cant be bothered to play in a clanless/no one to talk to game, etc. Also, i wont play against you in that setup cause red frame is cheap and for nubs, and i dont know how to play a T2 (i hate it)

Basically,you cant go around spreading the word of T2 suxing when you cant even play it yourself or havent seen a pro version of it. Until you do, stop complaining about it. *The End*

12-26-2009   #99 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Hexi didn't say Tallgeese suck. All he said is Tallgeese is better at using the zooks instead of using melee, and it made sense. He have never comment that it sucked. Just that you shouldn't go melee on it.

The best argument you gave was that "That was just a sample of the fearfull T2's, but alas you get the idea".

I mean, I am up for a discussion, but at least support your arguments with valid points. Not "lol TW sucks so T2 is better at melee cause K plays it that way".

12-26-2009   #100 (permalink)
Careface

What part of:
Quote:
Again, this is B-Rank discussion. Not "Oh god I play like a nub please halp."
is so difficult to grasp? Cut it out.

Pretending to be nice and mature doesn't mean you're not brutally molesting this thread.