ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-25-2011   #821 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Since no one seems to have asked before, just how powerful is BS Rank Amatsu's beam rifle in Invis mode? I've heard that it's as strong as Freedom, but I'm not so sure, and I have nothing to compare against, since I don't have a Freedom.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-25-2011   #822 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Can't really say. But its powerful.

Now if only idiots learn how to shoot while invis instead of MELEEING A GODDAMN DSHC

| Adventus |

03-25-2011   #823 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I always wanna tear my hair out when i see people do that...
Do they confuse amatsu with mina or something? WTF, lol? The meele is good for nothing but countering
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

03-25-2011   #824 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
I always wanna tear my hair out when i see people do that...
Do they confuse amatsu with mina or something? WTF, lol? The meele is good for nothing but countering
I think not, Amatu Scissors Melee is only good for melee boost... It is not even good at countering.

03-25-2011   #825 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Its melee is okay, I use it too.

But people meleeing excessively with it is stupid. Especially when they favor going melee instead of shooting a rock.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 03-25-2011 at 06:37 PM.

03-26-2011   #826 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Since no one seems to have asked before, just how powerful is BS Rank Amatsu's beam rifle in Invis mode? I've heard that it's as strong as Freedom, but I'm not so sure, and I have nothing to compare against, since I don't have a Freedom.
Well, at OC5 my Amatsu does pretty insane damage against papers...

I think I managed to kill a ~20% S rank paper with 2-3 shots to the back ._.

I haven't used used Amatsu in a while o.o

03-26-2011   #827 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

neither have I; netmarble is stupid with their website and updater. Put it, an sp-only gouf ignited and my c2 dsh in a ship just to be a ***** to all those gn arms feggies out there. i can win without fegging the room.

GG TW

03-29-2011   #828 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ObtainTypeR is on a distinguished road

How is char's zgok compared to char's zaku overally?

Plans for zaku but zgok looks cheesy too~

03-29-2011   #829 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObtainTypeR

In short, horrible.

03-29-2011   #830 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObtainTypeR

Bad Melee and Bad Melee Combo vs Alright Melee and Awesome Kick.

No friggin' contest.

03-30-2011   #831 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ericeraxus is on a distinguished road
IGN: eraxus
Class: Yorozuya
Guild: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/zgmfx20a

Can i get some tips on using Gundam Casval/Char's Custom? It's an awesome suit and all, but I don't know how to use it...which makes me sad

03-30-2011   #832 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Play it like almost every other rocks.

i.e. learn2meleetechs

| Adventus |

04-03-2011   #833 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Meadeslemicah has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: meads12

I'm quite a noob, great to know how to use the Amatsu. hehe.

04-03-2011   #834 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Y'know what?
Get Union Realdo (Taribia Colors)
It's an easy cap for C4, and it's quite lulzy with the slow rifle that makes you freeze. Really opens up an enemy for rape by another teammate with feggy attack. Pelt 'em with the rifle and let your teammates rock the kills. Plus, you can learn manual aim easy on the rifles. Good reload and slight splash, but a bit faster than bazookas.

GG TW

04-04-2011   #835 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games

Quote:
Y'know what?
Get Union Realdo (Taribia Colors)
It's an easy cap for C4, and it's quite lulzy with the slow rifle that makes you freeze. Really opens up an enemy for rape by another teammate with feggy attack. Pelt 'em with the rifle and let your teammates rock the kills. Plus, you can learn manual aim easy on the rifles. Good reload and slight splash, but a bit faster than bazookas.
Note that this is the B rank thread :3

@topic.

Is Messala worth getting? I'm wondering about it.

I already have a lolgrin and a super, though :/

04-04-2011   #836 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune

Is Messala worth getting? I'm wondering about it.

I already have a lolgrin and a super, though :/
It is!
Missiles Do Loads of damage and Special Attack Awake. is just lovely for a range type SP. Not to mention that there are alot if I-Field Suits nowadays.

04-04-2011   #837 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Messala is impossibly slow even with 3 points on SPD. I have an OC6 Messala and you could say that it does average damage compared to other zook suits. Still, if you hit with W3 while the enemy is facing backwards = epic damage. It's w2 dual zook is kinda like BR Gundam but with a smaller projectile.

Super gundam is good, so you might want to use just that instead of Messala because of the zook + KD beam on the same mode. The only thing Messala has over super g and loligrin is the SP Awakening + Range spec.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

04-04-2011   #838 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Messala is very much worth getting.

Mine is OC4, and hurts other things like balls. Speed isn't important on messy, all it needs is either special or attack. I go all attack route, the non-pansy route, and rape everything within range. It ain't average damage. Its HIGH power

If you call it slow, you ain't doing it right.

Two missiles on normal mode racks up damage easily, and virtually has infinite ammo due to reload up. Switchshot mang, switchshot. Its all about doing a burst damage ASAP. I highly prefer Messala over Super Gundam and Lohengrin. Lohengrin is good because of radar, but beyond that, missiles are much, much, much more powerful than those peashooters.

Oh, and Messala has decent melee, enough to use it under heavy pressure. Its missiles, reload up and sp up just simply says "**** you" to anything that comes close to it. Its missiles just simply means burst damage. Long range beam is just icing on the cake

The "only" thing Messala has over super gundam and lolhengrin are powerful missiles, reload up, special up and ranged special in one, quick reload long range beam, and decent melee.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 04-04-2011 at 06:00 AM.

04-04-2011   #839 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

That's alot of "only" things.....

04-04-2011   #840 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
The "only" thing Messala has over super gundam and lolhengrin are powerful missiles, reload up, special up and ranged special in one, quick reload long range beam, and decent melee.
Pretty much this.

If i want to use a B-rank paper zooker that is available in TW, Messala is my automatic top choice.

Most will compare it with Super Gundam, but personally, Super and Messala have different play styles. And if you ask me, Super's play style is more similar to say, Lohengrin and Gelgoog Cannon, and personally I prefer those 2 over Super.

Blue Frame and T1 are out of the question because they play similar styles to Messala, and Messala is simply superior over them. Maybe when Astrea Type F comes out.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 04-04-2011 at 07:11 AM.