ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2009   #61 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Messala?

You mean Gelgoog Cannon?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-19-2009   #62 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uchihaxavi will become famous soon enough
IGN: xavierxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Messala?

You mean Gelgoog Cannon?
LOL. I think my lack of playing time has gotten me confuse. I better go edit.

12-21-2009   #63 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad I've asked for opinions. Played a few matches of gelgoog cannon, and I must say it's a really neat suit. Insane burst damage and a very very good quick snipe. Remembered red critting Drkmerc's retreating Kampfer with about half life and he went boom. Lol.

I assume with the weapons set up, I should go atk all the way?

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 12-21-2009 at 10:12 PM.

12-21-2009   #64 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Attack is pretty standard for papers. Its not like you're tanking or anything (Unless you're AR Psyco)

Well, at least that's what I think. Anything that's going to do serious damage, I put in attack to buff up more power. Like papers.

| Adventus |

12-21-2009   #65 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

I do go agi or HP for some papers. =/

12-21-2009   #66 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Eh. When I use snipers, I will go as far as I can to snipe, meaning that I would be far away from danger. Dish out serious damage from afar, and avoid the action. That is, to survive with snipers.

Its not like I'm going to tank any damage after all.

| Adventus |

12-21-2009   #67 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

I don't really just use Gelgoog as a pure sniper. Being able to quick snipe easily and wanting to abuse that w2 means I usually go to the mid-line of the battle at least. Lol.

12-21-2009   #68 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Since it got ranged SP, you can just go SP atk all the way and equip Sp atk awakening ... then you know what happens next.

12-21-2009   #69 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Since it got ranged SP, you can just go SP atk all the way and equip Sp atk awakening ... then you know what happens next.
I am considering that... Usually spams my w2, then spec.

Basically, I am leaning towards atk, agi or spec. =/

More opinions please. ^^

12-21-2009   #70 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Well, opinions differ after all. That's what makes this game fun, different people, different playstyles.

I quicksnipe when the enemy is already coming towards me at mid-range, and by the time he reaches me, the enemy should be at at least 70% health, 30-40% at best, and that's when the rockets are of mighty use for me. As finishers.

And I suck at ranged specs, I miss alot with range spec more than melee spec :<

| Adventus |

12-22-2009   #71 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Go attack on Gelgoog Cannon. The missiles will be incredibly powerful.

Oh, and don't go spec on something that doesn't have funnel skill. Even with spec up you still won't be able to 0HKO S ranks without it.

If you're happy with attack then put some in speed. Goog C is a mid range unit. Sometimes you want to be fast.

12-22-2009   #72 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Speed huh. I'll rather go attack and make my blasts and quick snipe a lot more painful.

Thanks for all the input.

12-23-2009   #73 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

I could definitely see speed being useful. Very few of the maps are truly big enough to give you safety as a sniper. If not speed, get some agility (which affects reload time, right?) so you can attack somebody coming towards you with your sniper rifle more easily. The knockdown is just ridiculous with the sniper rifle, and I often pull a good number of point blank sniper shots, back up and fire primary gun and repeat.

12-24-2009   #74 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Sorely lacking a B ranked rock-zook. I only know of T-II and Efreet, but are there any others?

Also, what do you guys recommend?

12-24-2009   #75 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

T2 ._. the only useful one there is
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-24-2009   #76 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Efreet sucks? @@

12-25-2009   #77 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Efreet doesn't use zooks.

12-25-2009   #78 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Don't exactly have to be zooks...

Zook like weapons are fine. ._.

12-25-2009   #79 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

efreet is primary melee. Its not focused on ballistics.

Tallgeese on the other hand... has a pretty bad melee and shouldnt risk insta death by playing like melee rocks. It should slowly bleed by mid/close shooting range and only melee to support/desperation.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-25-2009   #80 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
efreet is primary melee. Its not focused on ballistics.
yes, probably do a few hit melee first then throw w2 and w3 in as well