ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-06-2010   #541 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaMia
Just checking, but did you guys get the buffs that LaGOWE had a few patches back?
It did get buffed but I still wouldn't call it one of the top tier B rank rocks.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-06-2010   #542 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaMia
Just checking, but did you guys get the buffs that LaGOWE had a few patches back?
Even after the buffs it still sucked

08-06-2010   #543 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Vandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the rough

Err, lets avoid insulting the unit for now.

In any case, Shana is asking probably because I had just planned one the other day to replace the one I had rage broke after it received a huge nerf eons ago (RIP Limiter Removal). And after I had planned it, asked in the M room wondering what had changed about it, post buff. All I can tell is it's infinitely faster and has almost zero down time on a animation cancel of it's first swing. W

GGFTW's hatred for Lagowe aside, it's a fairly novel suit just for the scissor esque beam rifle. Though that lack of attack is just annoying .

08-06-2010   #544 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandol
Err, lets avoid insulting the unit for now.

In any case, Shana is asking probably because I had just planned one the other day to replace the one I had rage broke after it received a huge nerf eons ago (RIP Limiter Removal). And after I had planned it, asked in the M room wondering what had changed about it, post buff. All I can tell is it's infinitely faster and has almost zero down time on a animation cancel of it's first swing. W

GGFTW's hatred for Lagowe aside, it's a fairly novel suit just for the scissor esque beam rifle. Though that lack of attack is just annoying .
You also forgot lack of ammo

08-06-2010   #545 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

I think I tried it 2 months ago.
It might or might not have been patched I'm not sure.

But the melee was just pretty garbage.
If it got patched, I'd be willing to give it another try.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

08-07-2010   #546 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Vandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the rough

Melty: For the amount of damage it does, along with the non-existent fire delay and low shot interval. I'll gladly take a lower ammo count.

Seim: Yea, that's been my real sticking point with it. I was testing against Dull earlier, and while it absolutely rips apart anything that doesn't have a quick animation cancel / good forward range, the minute it comes across one it crumples hard. I think the best I was doing against him with Lagowe was a outright tie with him in Gyan using weapon 1 only. Compared to 2-2.5x kill leads when I was same suit match typing him.

The only redeeming feature about it's melee, is that the second hit deals 2 blows. So if you MCA, not only do you get a combo out incredibly fast but you deal 6 blows before knockdown. But even then, I can only see it of use in stock matches shanking people from behind before they take notice of you.

Also, I hate the fact that it's weapon 3 doesn't count against your melee total. It's such a pain in the butt to 4 hit, weapon 3, and then get turn hit in return. It'd be fine if it was a useful aliment, but slow quite literally does nothing for the trouble you have to go through to pull it off.

May get some flack for saying this, but it goes right aside Dijeh SE-R in the rock suits for masochists category. Doesn't mean I don't love it and wont' OC it though. Definatelly one of the most unique B rank rocks in the game at current.

08-16-2010   #547 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

redcomet is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ironmask

is asshimar any good? I don't see many gameplay video on this suit.

08-16-2010   #548 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcomet
is asshimar any good? I don't see many gameplay video on this suit.
Its rather difficult to get, being an event suit and all.

I don't have one, so I'll base my thought on it on what I saw of it on the wiki page annnd the 1 gameplay vid I could find.

Weapon set-wise, its not bad at all. Everyone knows how deadly the Stungun/Beamrifle combo is, and this particular one is no exception. Unfortunately, the stun gun is a LONG ranged weapon, meaning decreased effectiveness against stuff like MK-II Titans, GNAE, Nataku, etc.

Now that I think about it, Asshimar is rather similar to Gabthley. So lets compare it to that!

Skillset wise, I would definitely go for Asshimar's over Gabthley. Special up is just not that useful unless you have an AoE spec.

Okays, now for the alternate mode. Beamrifle or Sniper Rifle? I would go for the Sniper Rifle. But thats just personal preference.

You could argue the other way, and say that the extra ammo on the alt mode makes the beamrifle almost as if it has unlimited ammo.

Lastly, Stats. Asshimar trades ATK for more DEF.

So, difficulty of obtaining Asshimar aside, it would be as good as a Gabthley. Unfortunately thats not saying much. If you wanted a stun gun suit you would go for BR Zaku III.

So what does this all mean? Asshimar is a difficult to get suit that is alright, but would easily get replaced by the BR Zaku III.

08-16-2010   #549 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien
Send a message via Yahoo to chivien

People like to play suits that nobody play on and pwn other ppls
Unlike people that keeps playing suit like DSH , DSHC , ARPA , Koumei , Ball-K
And the more people have the suits , the more boring it become ... I'm the only one that use The O in tag matches because it's cool ...

08-16-2010   #550 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivien
People like to play suits that nobody play on and pwn other ppls
Unlike people that keeps playing suit like DSH , DSHC , ARPA , Koumei , Ball-K
And the more people have the suits , the more boring it become ... I'm the only one that use The O in tag matches because it's cool ...
no, not really.

And tag matches are different.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

08-16-2010   #551 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
no, not really.

And tag matches are different.
My thoughts exactly. Screw what other people are using! Use the suits you like using!

Even if thats feg suits like ARPA

08-16-2010   #552 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien
Send a message via Yahoo to chivien

Suits that have overpowered specs and alota people using it proving to be boring ... you may be winning but your skill does not increasing
I have seen one person using Zaku 2 FZ and he did become Burnie ...

Last edited by chivien; 08-16-2010 at 04:54 PM.

08-18-2010   #553 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

VonLichtenstein is on a distinguished road
IGN: samurai1 on SDGO (TW)

Looking at the patch notes, it seems that they slightly de-nerfed Kamper (Twin Bazookas). Any thoughts on usefullness now that w3 reloads faster and w2 has more ammo?

08-19-2010   #554 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonLichtenstein
Looking at the patch notes, it seems that they slightly de-nerfed Kamper (Twin Bazookas). Any thoughts on usefullness now that w3 reloads faster and w2 has more ammo?
It's always been good and this just made it better XD

08-19-2010   #555 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Jimwhat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jimwhat
IGN: Jimwhat
Level: Noob
Guild: None
Xfire: jimwhat

I was wondering if you guys could help. I'm looking for a good B paper that could hold its own against a scissor. Preferably no snipers and only suits that can be made or rolled.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jimwhat; 08-19-2010 at 11:39 AM.

08-19-2010   #556 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

GP-02A "Physalis" (Type-MLRS), Messala, Marasai, Asshimar, Qubeley (Mass production model) (Active cannon), Schuzrum Dias, Zhuge Liang aka Koumei.

These are the few I think that isn't sniper type and quite few of them have stun rifle. But regarding the part of hold against scissors type, that will depend on your own skill. >.<

08-20-2010   #557 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

belpegor222 is on a distinguished road

I'd like some you guys' thoughts on the Hamrabi if I may. I just rolled it and am wondering whether to keep it.

08-20-2010   #558 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimwhat
I was wondering if you guys could help. I'm looking for a good B paper that could hold its own against a scissor. Preferably no snipers and only suits that can be made or rolled.

Thanks.

Depends on which scissor you're talking about.

Very few paper suits can hold its own against Zaku III BR or ARPA.

..Yet many paper suits can hold its own against say... Gm Cold District.

08-20-2010   #559 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Jimwhat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jimwhat
IGN: Jimwhat
Level: Noob
Guild: None
Xfire: jimwhat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narru
GP-02A "Physalis" (Type-MLRS), Messala, Marasai, Asshimar, Qubeley (Mass production model) (Active cannon), Schuzrum Dias, Zhuge Liang aka Koumei.

These are the few I think that isn't sniper type and quite few of them have stun rifle. But regarding the part of hold against scissors type, that will depend on your own skill. >.<
Thanks a bunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune

Depends on which scissor you're talking about.

Very few paper suits can hold its own against Zaku III BR or ARPA.

..Yet many paper suits can hold its own against say... Gm Cold District.
Typically scissors that have a long range rifle, like Savior or Wing0.

08-20-2010   #560 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimwhat
Thanks a bunch

Typically scissors that have a long range rifle, like Savior or Wing0.
ill worry more 4 fegpa especially if u play TW, therefore its imposible, only skills suit doesnt make u godly, just OP, skills make u godly.
u can use snipe suits but B ranks do not have good QS, also u can use stun suits, but they are usable with good teams