ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-07-2009   #21 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdogg
i've only seen plans for the active cannon version.
yea the regular one, i just checked, was not in there = =;

thought it was.

Guess you just have to gacha for it then.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-07-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

drkmerc has a spectacular aura aboutdrkmerc has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dmodwc, drkmerc
Class: アーチャ lt_gunslinger
Level: 中尉
Guild: 破忌追撃部隊

Some of my favorites:

BR EZ-8 : I have a thing for shell snipers with a beam rifle as a sidearm.

BS MK.II : Just got this, standard gundam weapons and a quick melee combo (<3 Vulcans).

Zephyranthes fb : Again, standard gundam weapons. For people who used M1 Astray as their first MS, there's almost no transition from that one to this one except this one has better handling due to booster extension.

Deathscythe : Quick melee knockdowns usually negates the chance of being countered by a spec, that and you always win in terms of damage if you get cross-countered.

Tallgeese I : Weapon 3 can make up for inexperience @ using zooks if you shoot it in a spread, that and an experienced player will likely out-melee most other B ranks with booster extension + limiter release + 4x hit melee combo.

Last edited by drkmerc; 12-07-2009 at 06:04 PM.

12-07-2009   #23 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Well, if u think Tallgeese I is easy to gacha, i dont see why blue frame isnt as easy too.
And what do u mean "Do you know what a zooker is" From what i've seen for the past year, tallgeese I and blue frame both use zooks.

Kampfer is easy to get since it is EX1, the easiest EX to pass. And why not compare kampfer to gundam/red astray? They're all B rank and they're all good for melee training

I do read and those two are easy to get in the TW version :>

Ez8 BR is awesome due to the fact of precision + def command. Cookie Cutter sniper with almost everything u need.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-07-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Well, if u think Tallgeese I is easy to gacha, i dont see why blue frame isnt as easy too.
And what do u mean "Do you know what a zooker is" From what i've seen for the past year, tallgeese I and blue frame both use zooks.

Kampfer is easy to get since it is EX1, the easiest EX to pass. And why not compare kampfer to gundam/red astray? They're all B rank and they're all good for melee training

Ez8 BR is awesome due to the fact of precision + def command. Cookie Cutter sniper with almost everything u need.
lol ex3 is def easier, 4 psychos=win

12-07-2009   #25 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Thoughts on LaGowe? Thinking about making one...

12-07-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
Talk about anything related to B rank units here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasano
The question is NOT " what are good B ranks" but "EASY to get,RECOMMENDED b ranks".Stop being so dimwitted and read before you post...
.....contradiction - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

12-07-2009   #27 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

sasano can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim

EX 1 is not easy in any shape or form.Easy would be something a beginner can do by himself.It might be easy for us with a entourage/connections but not for everybody and like Funk said, Ex3 is a lot easier than Ex1.

I assumed you meant Blue Second L not the mediocre B rank.Tallgesse is just better, but I guess it depends on wether you know how play or not.

Gundam/Red astray are a million times easier to get, than Kampfer the comparison fails because any moron can describe why a top tier MS is better than one who isn't. RedA & Gundam are easy to use and easy to gain Rock types that you can get literally get on your first day of playing.

Oh hi, I'll suggest to you what I suggested your logic-impaired friend.READ before you POST.

12-07-2009   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Oh hi, I'll suggest to you what I suggested your logic-impaired friend.READ before you POST.
Why don't you try reading before you post? This topic is clearly about ANYTHING RELATED TO B RANKS.

12-07-2009   #29 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlandreScarlet
Thoughts on LaGowe? Thinking about making one...
LaGowe is one of the worst units in the game. It would probably be third worst, after Gelgoog M and Dijeh. That unit is just... bad.

12-07-2009   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
EX 1 is not easy in any shape or form.Easy would be something a beginner can do by himself.It might be easy for us with a entourage/connections but not for everybody and like Funk said, Ex3 is a lot easier than Ex1.
omg sasano, the impossible happened, we agreed

12-07-2009   #31 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

I'll stop derailing this thread by saying...

RX-78-2 is all balanced. I like it. It's skills are good and it has a decent weapon set.

12-07-2009   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

I'm running out of space as i only have 4 pages:
Should i break my BD2 and replace it with deathscythe?
I am also thinking of breaking my BR heavyarms and replacing it with blue frame lohengrin, i have no intention of making HAC so is this a wise move???
Also should i keep GP-01 full vernian?

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

12-07-2009   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
I'm running out of space as i only have 4 pages:
Should i break my BD2 and replace it with deathscythe?
I am also thinking of breaking my BR heavyarms and replacing it with blue frame lohengrin, i have no intention of making HAC so is this a wise move???
Also should i keep GP-01 full vernian?
hvy arms BR you can break, its an ok suite but if your not gunna make HAC then dont bother, gp-01 is a nice newb friendly unit to use, but as always, i always go with the"If you are not going to use it, break it asap"

12-07-2009   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

the gp-01 is from mission's rare collectable or 400G?

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

12-07-2009   #35 (permalink)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
the gp-01 is from mission's rare collectable or 400G?
Pssh don't break it. Just get some cash and by more pages! Either that or buy some pages off Kings or maybe me if I feel like selling.

I kinda like BD2 more than DS but thats just my opinion.

12-07-2009   #36 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

You cant really say "Tallgeese I is just better, depends on skill". There are some major flaws to the MS such as low hp, low def. Even with limiter break, 2 or 3 lasers will most likely kill you before u flaunt ur stuff. Also, like I said before, a big turn off is the melee spec. Range spec is much easier and useful in many situations.

from what I've seen in TW, EX1 is the easiest since u only need one or two G-3s and the rest probably Cgue/WZ/Wing. And why can't I say that using Kampfer is better? Its obviously more noob friendly and would be a nice first suit. Why not get the basics with a top tier nice suit and then make ur transition down harder and harder? Obviously not fun getting owned in a Red Frame all the time.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-07-2009   #37 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Kampfer is better,who has said otherwise? Its just not easier to get, its not a suit you just get for laughs unless the TW is horribly bugged.The reason I said not to compare them its because thats not the point.The main point is an easy to get suit that works, no matter how much you whine EX 1 is not easy to a new player.
Geez if I didn't know I'd have thought Kampfer is some SS suit that requires crazy planning. It's just a B. Not even BS or BR. If Light does want to try it out he can easy go gacha it. Not to mention he may get lucky and net himself an Apsallas, which a newbie should need.

12-07-2009   #38 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Geez if I didn't know I'd have thought Kampfer is some SS suit that requires crazy planning. It's just a B. Not even BS or BR. If Light does want to try it out he can easy go gacha it. Not to mention he may get lucky and net himself an Apsallas, which a newbie should need.
Welll the mission Kamfer is special in its own way, it has 4 slot quite a rare site for a B rank.So normally you are recommend to not cap or make it but get the mission one instead.

12-07-2009   #39 (permalink)
▄█▀█●
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineIkariamSword 2La Tale
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent Winner

Catharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond reputeCatharsis has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, refrain from accusing each other of intellectual deficiency please. I'm quite certain it's possible to discuss mecha without e-drama.

12-07-2009   #40 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharsis
Guys, refrain from accusing each other of intellectual deficiency please. I'm quite certain it's possible to discuss mecha without e-drama.
Its harder than it seems ...Its not like I ENJOY pointing out there lack there of

Last edited by sasano; 12-07-2009 at 11:42 PM.