ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (3) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-18-2010   #201 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Jaen has a spectacular aura aboutJaen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Falathar
Class: Scissors, Rocks, Paper
Default Customizing Sandrock

Where do people usually put points for a C2 B sandrock, or should I try to gacha a c3?

Edit: on TW

Last edited by Jaen; 04-18-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-18-2010   #202 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

get a c3.

as for points depends on opinion.

most people say atk for melee and Def for zook trolling and fortress abuse.

personally I say go all Def but at least try to use your melee weapons <_<

04-18-2010   #203 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

its not hard to get a c3 sandrock usually and since its a pretty good competitive suit (assuming you know how to play rock well) why not get a c3?

I'd put speed or hp as the C3 and then OC def
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-18-2010   #204 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
its not hard to get a c3 sandrock usually and since its a pretty good competitive suit (assuming you know how to play rock well) why not get a c3?

I'd put speed or hp as the C3 and then OC def
i reckon full def would just do it, even through some of you may think it would be slow after fortness *cough atlc*
But for me, it is fast enough...
full def is really fun to play, especially when you piss people off after they melee you and your Hp is almost the same....
Anyway, amatsu...
Is there anyway to increase my accuracy?

04-19-2010   #205 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
i reckon full def would just do it, even through some of you may think it would be slow after fortness *cough atlc*
But for me, it is fast enough...
full def is really fun to play, especially when you piss people off after they melee you and your Hp is almost the same....
Anyway, amatsu...
Is there anyway to increase my accuracy?
Practice Practice Practice.

Play moar FPS games to train your manual aim.

04-19-2010   #206 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Got a c3 Re-Gz BWS from web gacha today, I have to say it's quite a nice suit, except just one thing...

...I am just so not used to its MA mode's weapon set slots - Double Rifle on w1, Megabeam on w2.

I'm just so used to most ms usually have it the rifle's on w2, long range type weapon on w3...so when I used Re-Gz I kept doing the following:

(switch to w2) *fire!*
(switch to Rifle, but actually I pressed w2 w/o noticing, so I didn't switch actually)
(when looking at weapons for CD, realized I made mistake, switch to w1 go Rifle pew pew)
(want to use Megabeam, pressed w3, nothing...thought maybe CD's not done yet)
(pressed w2 again out of habit, fired my Megabeam...Orz)
(fcking confused, panicking, and dunno what to do just hovering in air, becomes food for other >_<)

I think I might just always use this suit in MS mode (seems like more ppl stayed on MA mode) for that godly w3

04-19-2010   #207 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Got a c3 Re-Gz BWS from web gacha today, I have to say it's quite a nice suit, except just one thing...

...I am just so not used to its MA mode's weapon set slots - Double Rifle on w1, Megabeam on w2.

I'm just so used to most ms usually have it the rifle's on w2, long range type weapon on w3...so when I used Re-Gz I kept doing the following:

(switch to w2) *fire!*
(switch to Rifle, but actually I pressed w2 w/o noticing, so I didn't switch actually)
(when looking at weapons for CD, realized I made mistake, switch to w1 go Rifle pew pew)
(want to use Megabeam, pressed w3, nothing...thought maybe CD's not done yet)
(pressed w2 again out of habit, fired my Megabeam...Orz)
(fcking confused, panicking, and dunno what to do just hovering in air, becomes food for other >_<)

I think I might just always use this suit in MS mode (seems like more ppl stayed on MA mode) for that godly w3

w3 got nerfed in KR, so enjoy it while you can.

For me, I always play in MA mode until they get near, then just switch to MS and play it like a zook unit with w3 as my main weapon. Lol.

04-20-2010   #208 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
w3 got nerfed in KR, so enjoy it while you can.

For me, I always play in MA mode until they get near, then just switch to MS and play it like a zook unit with w3 as my main weapon. Lol.
The grenade thing got nerfed? o.o
wasn't it the Megabeam that got nerfed? Or did they nerfed both of them?

04-20-2010   #209 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
The grenade thing got nerfed? o.o
wasn't it the Megabeam that got nerfed? Or did they nerfed both of them?
I heard it is the grenade that's got hit.

04-20-2010   #210 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
I heard it is the grenade that's got hit.
Nuuuuu the *** missiles won't be so ***gy anymore

04-24-2010   #211 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

123Bob will become famous soon enough

Does anyone here use the Liu Bei suit from the quest reward? Its weapon and skill sets don't look too bad, but I haven't really had any experience using it. I've only ever used it to help people car mission 3 lol.

04-24-2010   #212 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Scrap it, its useless compared to the other BB senshi units.

04-24-2010   #213 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Bob
Does anyone here use the Liu Bei suit from the quest reward? Its weapon and skill sets don't look too bad, but I haven't really had any experience using it. I've only ever used it to help people car mission 3 lol.
Liu Bei?

I find it really good for a Senshi unit. It has one of the best melees for a BB Senshi imo. Strikes really fast, and the 5 hits are done in a flash.

It's w3 is decent and combos nicely of 4 hits of w1, but its disadvantage is that it is a melee strike instead of a whip.

I like it the most out of all my rock BBs. Now if only I can get a C3...

04-25-2010   #214 (permalink)
Banned

You forgot about the horrible wep2 reload....

04-25-2010   #215 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltyace
All of 'em have cruddy w2 reload. Liu Bei's one is a double shot, so that kinda puts it above some of the others.

IMO Liu Bei is not too bad. I would say that Liu Bei is on par with A ranks like Victory, Strike or Impulse. Hell, I used to beat those suits with Liu Bei all the time

...until I broke it due to lack of space ~_~

04-25-2010   #216 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
I think it has a better w2 reload than most rocks BB I've owned.

Xia Hou Dun is the fastest. Liu Bei is next.

04-25-2010   #217 (permalink)
Banned

Uhh...
Guan yu actually has the reload speed of a beam rifle...

04-25-2010   #218 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Uhh...
Guan yu actually has the reload speed of a beam rifle...
I have no Guan Yu. Lol.

04-25-2010   #219 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

...Caocao > Liu Bei in any in all ways cept for speed.....though Custom fixes though.

also, Liubei has shitty reload PERIOD <_< . at least Caocao's reload seems normal.

04-25-2010   #220 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackinu
...Caocao > Liu Bei in any in all ways cept for speed.....though Custom fixes though.

also, Liubei has shitty reload PERIOD <_< . at least Caocao's reload seems normal.
I find Cao Cao's melee inferior to Liu Bei's. But that is just my opinion.