ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough
Default A Rank Discussion Thread

Talk about anything related to A rank units here!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

How does The O AR and AS versions compare to other units? I'm currently saving to get both. AR I'm looking to be the first Sicssor I really use since I don't like Dual and Psycho Gundam just wasn't for me despite me finding it to be a decent unit. (TW server btw)

Last edited by blackinu; 12-06-2009 at 08:15 PM.

12-06-2009   #3 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

AR The O: Think of it as a better Aegis, but without the transformation. The stun really knocks in opponents, stun enemies, and watch them crumble under stun pressure. Its a good scissor.

AS The O: In a melee room, its really good. That's all I have to say. In normal rooms, you gotta find space to rush in and melee. It doesn't have ranged options, so you gotta be savvy. Train with Shenlong first if you're going to try AS The O. Though, the melee range of AS The O isn't that bad at all, saber stab and spin could give a little edge in melee fights. Compared to Epyon, even with the status ailments Epyon can give, I like The O better. Compared to other A rocks with ranged options though? Its quite obvious.

IMO AR The O isn't worth it. I'd use BR Zaku 3 over AR The O, but that's just because BR Zaku 3 is more easily obtainable than AR The O. AR The O, hell, any AR units are a horrible pain to get unless its your awesomely super lucky day turbo max with Lady Luck on your side.

| Adventus |

12-06-2009   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

well I already have a pretty kickass Shining Gundam, so it shouldn't be too hard to adjsut for AS. thanks for the advice(capsuled AR : D)

12-06-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

months ago TW had a event that gives out 7day rentals and Permanent The-O
I tried the rental and didn't quite like the low ammo low damage, so kept the permanent in cold storage.

12-06-2009   #6 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

I dont have an AR the-o but i own an AS the-o

My views of AS the-o

quite a good melee suit but lacks ranged capability. makes up for it with decent health and speed and a good weapon set. saber spin is what's makes him really shine you can counter almost every melee attack you can find(whips excluded) leaving you an opening to finish off with weap 1 + stab but the combos are kinda long so watch out for assists

12-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Rdogg is on a distinguished road

I've been trying to roll for a hamma hamma is it worth it to keep trying?

12-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
IMO AR The O isn't worth it. I'd use BR Zaku 3 over AR The O, but that's just because BR Zaku 3 is more easily obtainable than AR The O. AR The O, hell, any AR units are a horrible pain to get unless its your awesomely super lucky day turbo max with Lady Luck on your side.
In the Korean version of the game, Jio AR got buffed quite a lot when they gave it Limiter Release EX. It is actually really, really good now. It's weak in melee, but I honestly don't see this as too big of a flaw. People really do try to make Jio look weaker as it is, but it's pretty high tier now.

BR zaku III is better though if it is OC'd really high. At OC5 the Zaku clearly outshines it, but that's a whole different topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdogg
I've been trying to roll for a hamma hamma is it worth it to keep trying?
Hamma Hamma is a bit outdated nowadays. There are better units to be had.

12-07-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uchihaxavi will become famous soon enough
IGN: xavierxx

Imho,

Aegis is one of the most versatile A-rank unit.
However,

I prefer the-O as his 1st ability really make him tough to kill.
Shoot + strafe.

Oh, since most of the time I manual aim, Aegis got a rather big....I always can't see wat I aiming...

12-07-2009   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

question! How is AS "queb"(just for u tanj) compared to other paper A ranks? or other A ranks with funnels? I made one but am not liking it so far but it isnt leveled barely at all yet lol

12-07-2009   #11 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
question! How is AS "queb"(just for u tanj) compared to other paper A ranks? or other A ranks with funnels? I made one but am not liking it so far but it isnt leveled barely at all yet lol
It actually requires skill to play. It has C-rank-like defense. Just level it a bit and try to get the hang of it. Put some points in defense and it's good. You don't really need any points in attack, since Qubeley has the highest natural attack in the game. Its melee is actually quite good too.

12-07-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

So what would be one of these better suits since am trying to experiment with funnel type attacks.

12-07-2009   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

you can try doga, you can get it from the miss7ex, or attempt to make B qubely

Also tanja ty thats the responce I was hoping to get, im good wit suits like qubely doga and providence(im one of the rare decent players with it)
It just takes forever to level the damned thing. I dont like doing the miss 7 rooms since its boring as hell

12-07-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Is a Doga even in the TW version? but i guess i could try and make a Qubeley Mass production but am going to need plans for that.

12-07-2009   #15 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Is a Doga even in the TW version? but i guess i could try and make a Qubeley Mass production but am going to need plans for that.
the doga is in TW data but they locked it. The Mass. Qubeley has the plan for sale. The mission is painful.

Finally they both aren't A ranks please ask in the B section @_@

12-07-2009   #16 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Well am going to need the Mass production type to get the normal version so it kind of makes sense asking about it since that other guy recommended the Qubeley as for the Doga i didn't find out until after my post when i went to check sdgo wiki about it.

12-07-2009   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
the doga is in TW data but they locked it. The Mass. Qubeley has the plan for sale. The mission is painful.

Finally they both aren't A ranks please ask in the B section @_@
if u read the above weiss he asked what were goods suits since we were talking about qube to train on funnels and i told him, he coulda just pmd me after but it does sorta belong here.

12-08-2009   #18 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

So how bout that Ar wing zero?

12-08-2009   #19 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Thing is, AR Wing Zero isn't meant to melee. If you realize that, you're good. Find an opponent, machine cannon the opponent to death. Even better with Zero system on.

Basically, AR Wing Zero is a kiting unit. Get enemies, run back while mg'ing the enemy. If they're not dead by the time you get them to your team, full salvo with your team.

| Adventus |

12-08-2009   #20 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
So how bout that Ar wing zero?
Speaking from having it I'm in love with it. Even though it's not meant to melee the 3rd weapon is an amazing finisher just like Sandrock (B). The MG does very solid damage even without Zero System. With Zero System you can kill an Baund Doc in less than 5-10 seconds.