ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-09-2012   #1221 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupons
-long argument-
Dude, trust me on this but you might want to drop the discussion with our resident pseudo-loli. It's totally not worth it.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-09-2012   #1222 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Quote:
So what your saying is that me calling the Trans-Am Skill a buff is incorrect? I presumed that by buff you were referring to Trans-Am, mainly due to the fact that you mentioned, and I quote:

and:

Am I wrong for thinking that you were referring to Trans-Am? It makes the Exia faster and only activates after the unit's HP drops to a certain level, correct?

What is your definition of buff then? Or maybe you should have been more specific with your words, my friend, because calling a patch a buff is just misleading.

And just so you know, agility affects attack speed, so yes: Exia's attack speed increases during Trans-Am.
Let me explain. Seems that he can't do it properly.

Netmarble gave AR Exia a "buff". That "buff" gave AR Exia a much faster natural melee attacks + A much faster weapon 3 boost down effect. AR Exia's weapon 3 has more range and damage than Kyrios. Kyrios has one thing over AR Exia, and that is boost. But in terms of damage and DPS, i'd say AR Exia beats kyrios by a long shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio
Dude, trust me on this but you might want to drop the discussion with our resident pseudo-loli. It's totally not worth it.
Lol buster, you troll. XD

01-09-2012   #1223 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leongz

Buff that Kanono was referring to isn't about the Trans-AM (Exia's) skill but rather the base attack speed of the weapons that were patched in SDGO-KR not long ago.

Credits to SDGO wiki:
Balance Changes (Updated 12/21)
Gundam Exia (Seven Swords)
Weapon 1 attack speed increased
Weapon 3 attack speed increased

Spoiler!

01-09-2012   #1224 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

pierrot105 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio
Nu! I don`t trust chuu

Anyway regarding the buff the HK server hasn`t got it yet

01-09-2012   #1225 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

It will get it.
So take a note and wait.

01-09-2012   #1226 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrot105
Nu! I don`t trust chuu

Anyway regarding the buff the HK server hasn`t got it yet
Shh, I won't tell anyone I gave you the Naked Athrun Operator mod.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

01-09-2012   #1227 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Agi does not affect melee speed.
See: Mythbusting thread. Search for it.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

01-09-2012   #1228 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

setsuko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Setsuko
Level: Brigadier General
Guild: LoliMoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob

it does for some cases like dshc with w3 it shots vulcan faster

well IMO exia 7 needs vertical reach too

Last edited by setsuko; 01-09-2012 at 04:01 AM.

01-09-2012   #1229 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuko
it does for some cases like dshc with w3 it shots vulcan faster
I am sure that is a misconception.
Even if it is not, IT STILL IS NOT A MELEE WEAPON.

01-09-2012   #1230 (permalink)
DoX
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDoXX / DoX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge/En Garde

Somehow this arguement conviced me to get AR Exia one way or another

01-09-2012   #1231 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

AR Exia isn't a bad suit really. If you want one and think its cool, then go ahead and cap it. And don't forget to kill stuff with it ingame too!

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

01-09-2012   #1232 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

coupons can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Saw the vid, my bad. I remember reading a suit customization guide that said that an AS Zeta could melee faster than a God if it's AGI is increased, but the vid does prove otherwise.

I noticed that Exia, Kyrios's, Dynames, and Nadleeh's melee speeds up a bit during Trans-Am (I have all 4 units). Probably me, but I guess it should be another ep in the Mythbusting thread if anyone's looking for things to try out: does Trans-Am increase melee speed?

01-09-2012   #1233 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

AGI increases reaction time, but not exactly melee swing speed.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

01-09-2012   #1234 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

pikachuwei is on a distinguished road
IGN: akzubeth
Level: Bronze Diamond

GN flag vs Masurao

both pure melee suits.

Just wondering.

01-09-2012   #1235 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei
GN flag vs Masurao

both pure melee suits.

Just wondering.
Purely from what I've been through fighting both of them:

GN Flag > Masurao.

I don't have either of them ;(

01-09-2012   #1236 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

masurao spin does very little damage.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

01-09-2012   #1237 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

coupons can only hope to improve

If it's a 1 on 1, the GN Flag already has an advantage due to the Masurao's first skill, Veteran Infighter. Any decent turn-slasher would know that this skill turns an 8-hit-omg-critical-life combo into a 9-hit-wtf-dead-already?-combo. The GN Flag's 1st hit in it's weapon 1 is also VERY fast, making it so much easier to turn-slash the Masurao to death.

Unlike other melee attacks with ammo, the GN Flag's boostdown combo starts up extremely fast, almost to the point of matching a turn slash. It's weapon 3 also synergizes very well with it's Latent Potential skill, grinding things to death almost like Hellion's weapon 3. And, well, what suit wouldn't love to have Booster Extension?

Of course, let's not be biased here. The Masurao's also not that bad. I don't see the disadvantage of it's spin attack being weak. I mean, who does that for damage anyway? The suit's with similar attacks (God's un-make-you-sushi mode, AS O, Seravee) all have something in common: their weapon 1 melee reach SUCKS. The point of adding an AoE spin attack is to use it to catch suits, not slaughter them. Once you connect with it, simply change to your weapon 1 and melee your immobile target.

IMO

01-09-2012   #1238 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Seravee melee doesn't suck

And it's w2 slaughters everything.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

01-09-2012   #1239 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

Quote:
If it's a 1 on 1, the GN Flag already has an advantage due to the Masurao's first skill, Veteran Infighter. Any decent turn-slasher would know that this skill turns an 8-hit-omg-critical-life combo into a 9-hit-wtf-dead-already?-combo. The GN Flag's 1st hit in it's weapon 1 is also VERY fast, making it so much easier to turn-slash the Masurao to death.

Unlike other melee attacks with ammo, the GN Flag's boostdown combo starts up extremely fast, almost to the point of matching a turn slash. It's weapon 3 also synergizes very well with it's Latent Potential skill, grinding things to death almost like Hellion's weapon 3. And, well, what suit wouldn't love to have Booster Extension?

Of course, let's not be biased here. The Masurao's also not that bad. I don't see the disadvantage of it's spin attack being weak. I mean, who does that for damage anyway? The suit's with similar attacks (God's un-make-you-sushi mode, AS O, Seravee) all have something in common: their weapon 1 melee reach SUCKS. The point of adding an AoE spin attack is to use it to catch suits, not slaughter them. Once you connect with it, simply change to your weapon 1 and melee your immobile target.

IMO
Honestly?

Have you played Masurao? You are basically saying that GN Flag completely outclasses it. In a 1v1, sure vet infighter is a disadvantage, however, anyone who has played a Masurao would know that a GN Flag would be so dead in a 1v1...

The reason? Masurao hits harder. It can destroy a GN flag in a single combo. GN Flag's damage is acutally quite low unless you get all hits of weapon 3 in. However, versus a masurao, do you think thats very likely? I would see a player in GN Flag doing the following: Weapon 3 to catch, melee 5 ish times including MCA, boost down once, melee again. Note that this cannot kill most other A ranked rocks and Masurao is not an exception. Dont assume that 8/9 hit melee will always kill an opponent. My OCEX HP/ATK susanowo can barely kill an aced nataku that has enough sp for its second skill to activate if i only use weapon 1.

Another advantage that Masurao has over GN Flag is the superior stats overall. Its more agile, faster, has higher attack and hp. Defense and Special are the same. Given that speed and agi dont make much of a difference, atk and hp still do. Masurao's trans-am is also simply amazing in terms of its bonuses.

GN Flag's advantages over Masurao are the boost duration and the weapon 3's dash speed only. Masurao makes up for the difference in base damage with the higher attack. The boost down is traded for bullet zero.

Weapon 2 is godly for catching, especially against other all melee suits, and it reloads at god speed. I can see a good player faking with this weapon and then easily turnslashing the person trying to melee them. Weapon 3 inflicts similar damage to GN Flag's weapon 3, lasts a longer time, and inflicts bullet zero.

Now, let's assume the following situation. Both GN Flag and Masurao dash at each other, and both of them hit. The GN flag's only option is to turnslash bc of the exausted weapon 2, while masurao can use its weapon 2 or turnslash. Most Masurao will here choose to weapon 2 because its slightly faster than an above average player's turnslash and is more reliable as you can't make a mistake.

Lets assume situation 2.

GN Flag uses dash. Masurao counters with spin. Its up to player turnslash skills to see who wins at this point. Note that masurao can do this to any of GN Flag's weapons, and this situation is applicable to all the cases.

Situation 3 is when GN Flag or Masurao pure melee's each other with their weapon 1's. At that point, once again, we turn to player skill.

Assuming team game, Masurao's vet infighter will get more done, as it can hunt more papers, etc. It will survive more sp's because of higher hp, can hit harder, bullet zero + run, etc. GN Flag is the type that is more dedicated to its prey, especially if that prey is a hard hitting paper. Note that this is both an advantage and a disadvantage based on the judgement ability of the player.

Now lets refer to that last paragraph of yours.

Seravee's spin is different. Its weapon 1 range isn't as bad as you think, and as bng said, the spin is for insane damage. God's range isn't that bad either. Its spin also hits alot harder than you think, and should be used in a combo if you dont think you will need it to recatch, as its damage is great. Both of these suits do not rely on the spin to catch, they are not like Masurao.

AS The O on the otherhand is as you said in terms of spin damage, but once again, the range isn't that bad.... The biggest drawback on AS The O is that delay after the weapon 3, and its damage.

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

01-09-2012   #1240 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Wall of rage.