ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

8.3

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-07-2012   #1201 (permalink)
Raven
StrykerX's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On Land
Posts: 2,088
iTrader: (0)
StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Why break suits when you have hangers to store them?
surprise surprise

I lack space
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-07-2012   #1202 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Strikegundam's Avatar
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Neo OZ
Posts: 4,813
iTrader: (4)
Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
I broke almost every AR ever.
Cause I capped like 2 of them at times.
The o
I killed like 2 AR dynames and 1 Swornly AR
i hate you, melty..
so there's where my AR dynames and sword calm went..
 
01-07-2012   #1203 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Zahlzeit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)
Zahlzeit has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Zahlzeit
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Why break suits when you have hangers to store them?
1) Some people aren't collectors.
2) Some people are very frugal.
3) Some people actually want to use suits they get and nothing more.

Coincidentally, I am all three. Plus getting XR ranks is really not that special. I've capped things like Strike Noir on my first try even though I wanted something else, et cetera. I'm sure Quant has similar stories.
 
01-07-2012   #1204 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Crimsonred's Avatar
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,894
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahlzeit
1) Some people aren't collectors.
2) Some people are very frugal.
3) Some people actually want to use suits they get and nothing more.

Coincidentally, I am all three. Plus getting XR ranks is really not that special. I've capped things like Strike Noir on my first try even though I wanted something else, et cetera. I'm sure Quant has similar stories.
Pretty much how I get XR ranks.
I don't want them, they pop up.
__________________
Dame da, Zen zen dame da ze.
No good, completely no good!
Now, repeat it in red!
 
01-07-2012   #1205 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,086
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahlzeit
Plus getting XR ranks is really not that special. I've capped things like Strike Noir on my first try even though I wanted something else, et cetera. I'm sure Quant has similar stories.
It's not the same for everyone.

I know someone that tried for S Gundam and ended up spending 900k and never got it.

Don't assume its the same for everyone, guys.

Saying that to someone that tried very hard to get it but ended up failing makes you sound like an ass.
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15
 
01-07-2012   #1206 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Crimsonred's Avatar
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,894
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
It's not the same for everyone.

I know someone that tried for S Gundam and ended up spending 900k and never got it.

Don't assume its the same for everyone, guys.

Saying that to someone that tried very hard to get it but ended up failing makes you sound like an ass.
He is only talking about the truth of SDGO.
It gives rare suits to people who have no particular interest in it without much effort.
__________________
Dame da, Zen zen dame da ze.
No good, completely no good!
Now, repeat it in red!
 
01-07-2012   #1207 (permalink)
Raven
StrykerX's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On Land
Posts: 2,088
iTrader: (0)
StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
It's not the same for everyone.

I know someone that tried for S Gundam and ended up spending 900k and never got it.

Don't assume its the same for everyone, guys.

Saying that to someone that tried very hard to get it but ended up failing makes you sound like an ass.
well yea but tbh i actually regret breaking c4 C ranks and c3 B ranks more.....c4 B ranks is a no brainer
 
01-07-2012   #1208 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,086
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

Yeah, but don't say it's not anything special and shrug it off like nothing >.>

Kinda like those jokes about meanwhile in Africa... except it's "meanwhile this dude that spent 900k..."
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15
 
01-07-2012   #1209 (permalink)
Raven
StrykerX's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On Land
Posts: 2,088
iTrader: (0)
StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Yeah, but don't say it's not anything special and shrug it off like nothing >.>

Kinda like those jokes about meanwhile in Africa... except it's "meanwhile this dude that spent 900k..."
but but.....it was so special when i broke both AR Exia and Dynames in a row
 
01-07-2012   #1210 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Jaen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 362
iTrader: (0)
Jaen has a spectacular aura aboutJaen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Falathar
Class: Scissors, Rocks, Paper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
He is only talking about the truth of SDGO.
It gives rare suits to people who have no particular interest in it without much effort.
That's how I got my SSNW.

Free roll on webcap.
 
01-07-2012   #1211 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)
coupons can only hope to improve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
- Exia has faster melee speed and better cancel after buff just wait for it

- Exia`s weapon 2 shoots faster

- Exia`s weapon 3 starts up a lot faster after buff

- Dunno bout this

- Yeah Exia`s spec is cool imo

- AR Exia is a lot more worth it if you get it
You do realize that this is all because of Trans-Am, which Kyrios has, right? In fact, Kyrios's Trans-Am focuses more on movement speed as compared to Exia's all rounder buff, giving it just as much (maybe even more) speed in terms of cancelling and shooting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to figure out if there's any long-term benefits to AR Exia as compared to Kyrios.
 
01-07-2012   #1212 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,086
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

You can build 00Q.

That's more than enough.
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15
 
01-07-2012   #1213 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Crimsonred's Avatar
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6,894
Blog Entries: 2
iTrader: (0)
Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupons
You do realize that this is all because of Trans-Am, which Kyrios has, right? In fact, Kyrios's Trans-Am focuses more on movement speed as compared to Exia's all rounder buff, giving it just as much (maybe even more) speed in terms of cancelling and shooting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to figure out if there's any long-term benefits to AR Exia as compared to Kyrios.
Nope.
It has nothing to do with trans am skill.
It turns better to kyrios in the latest KR patch.
Which increased AR Exia's melee speed. (Wep 3 wasn't touched, it was always fast enough)
Kyrios has a thicker BMG beam, and has much more ammo.
But, Kyrios isn't as good in melee reach as AR Exia, and its MA mode has a BMG that reloads at the speed of 1 shot per 3 seconds or some crap. (It's just really slow)
AR suits are generally better than most suits of the same rank. (save for a select few)
Besides, AR Exia's Trans-Am skill is S rank standard.
__________________
Dame da, Zen zen dame da ze.
No good, completely no good!
Now, repeat it in red!
 
01-07-2012   #1214 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Uncharted's Avatar
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 珠津島, 修智館学院
Posts: 890
iTrader: (0)
Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Nope.
It has nothing to do with trans am skill.
It turns better to kyrios in the latest KR patch.
Which increased AR Exia's melee speed. (Wep 3 wasn't touched, it was always fast enough)
Kyrios has a thicker BMG beam, and has much more ammo.
But, Kyrios isn't as good in melee reach as AR Exia, and its MA mode has a BMG that reloads at the speed of 1 shot per 3 seconds or some crap. (It's just really slow)
AR suits are generally better than most suits of the same rank. (save for a select few)
Besides, AR Exia's Trans-Am skill is S rank standard.
w3 also got a speed buff also
 
01-07-2012   #1215 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,086
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

AR Exia has better stats (everything except SP, its the same), a more solid w1, w2 shoots faster and w3 can hit farther (I think).

Exia's Trans am trades 30% boost duration for 3.0 attack and 20% more boost recovery.

And as a bonus, you can make 00Q.
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15
 
01-08-2012   #1216 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
setsuko's Avatar
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,239
iTrader: (0)
setsuko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Setsuko
Level: Brigadier General
Guild: LoliMoe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Pretty much how I get XR ranks.
I don't want them, they pop up.


what's XR rank ? new rank on kr ?
__________________
 
01-08-2012   #1217 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
tehprognoob's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,402
iTrader: (0)
tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.
Default

XR basically says any R rank. X can stand for C, B, A, or S

or, [INSERT RANK]R rank
__________________
KR IGN: MidBoss
SUICIDE IS NOT A VERB, DON'T USE IT AS ONE!
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW
 
01-09-2012   #1218 (permalink)
楪 いのり
KanonoXlove's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,773
iTrader: (0)
KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupons
You do realize that this is all because of Trans-Am, which Kyrios has, right? In fact, Kyrios's Trans-Am focuses more on movement speed as compared to Exia's all rounder buff, giving it just as much (maybe even more) speed in terms of cancelling and shooting.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to figure out if there's any long-term benefits to AR Exia as compared to Kyrios.
Did I say cuz of Trans-AM ? Nope . I said cuz of B U F F , Do you see the B U F F Word ? I said wait for the B U F F . And yes I get you wrong , cuz u totally misunderstood wad I said =w= Also , when did Exia`s Trans-AM skill ever increased attack speed ? Trans-AM (Exia) : When the unit's health drops below 60%, the unit's attack, movement speed, boost speed, and agility are increased. Got you again =w=
__________________
~The Everlasting Guilty Crown~


Last edited by KanonoXlove; 01-09-2012 at 02:26 AM.
 
01-09-2012   #1219 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Kenshiro's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,732
Blog Entries: 4
iTrader: (0)
Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Did I say cuz of Trans-AM ? Nope . I said cuz of B U F F , Do you see the B U F F Word ? I said wait for the B U F F . And yes I get you wrong , cuz u totally misunderstood wad I said =w= Also , when did Exia`s Trans-AM skill ever increased attack speed ? Trans-AM (Exia) : When the unit's health drops below 60%, the unit's attack, movement speed, boost speed, and agility are increased. Got you again =w=
__________________
爆ぜろリアル! 弾けろシナプス! BANISHMENT THIS WORLD!

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi


Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)


HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji
 
01-09-2012   #1220 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)
coupons can only hope to improve
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Did I say cuz of Trans-AM ? Nope . I said cuz of B U F F , Do you see the B U F F Word ? I said wait for the B U F F . And yes I get you wrong , cuz u totally misunderstood wad I said =w= Also , when did Exia`s Trans-AM skill ever increased attack speed ? Trans-AM (Exia) : When the unit's health drops below 60%, the unit's attack, movement speed, boost speed, and agility are increased. Got you again =w=
So what your saying is that me calling the Trans-Am Skill a buff is incorrect? I presumed that by buff you were referring to Trans-Am, mainly due to the fact that you mentioned, and I quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Exia has faster melee speed and better cancel after buff just wait for itafter buff just wait for it
and:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Exia`s weapon 3 starts up a lot faster after buff
Am I wrong for thinking that you were referring to Trans-Am? It makes the Exia faster and only activates after the unit's HP drops to a certain level, correct?

What is your definition of buff then? Or maybe you should have been more specific with your words, my friend, because calling a patch a buff is just misleading.

And just so you know, agility affects attack speed, so yes: Exia's attack speed increases during Trans-Am.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Business Tycoon Online
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Business Tycoon Online

Rating:  

7.7
Hide this banner by registering for our community.