ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-22-2009   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpilot
So it's not good? Damn, I was hoping to get one since they look cool (to me). I am trying to understand, is the gap between the ranks large? I mean, does a c rank stand much of a chance against a b? Are they progressively significantly stronger as you increase the rank of your ms?
use a low C rank to play first ... after your good with using it to deal with other stronger MS ..... when you upgrade to A & S rank you will be good to fend off most of other random players

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-22-2009   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonCannon
use a low C rank to play first ... after your good with using it to deal with other stronger MS ..... when you upgrade to A & S rank you will be good to fend off most of other random players
Okay, cool So is the gpo3 stamen not worth it? I'll have to start planning for something else.

12-22-2009   #43 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
So it's not good? Damn, I was hoping to get one since they look cool (to me). I am trying to understand, is the gap between the ranks large? I mean, does a c rank stand much of a chance against a b? Are they progressively significantly stronger as you increase the rank of your ms?
If you play correctly, C ranks can eat A ranks, though they will have difficulty with S ranks (for TW for now anyway).

The difference between the ranks are basically better stats, more "special" weapons and better skills. However there are still good C ranks that can be great killers. Stuff like CR Bucue, CU Dom, etc etc.

For A ranks, I think the only mission-obtained A rank that can be decently good is Full Armor Gundam, cause it can quick snipe rather easily (heard it is comparable to Duel AR, but you don't have to worry about quick-sniping yet though), and has one of the highest sniping damage. It's beam rifle is also dual shots, which is really decent.

Stamen is average. It's better than Duel definitely, but it's not a mainstream unit.

12-22-2009   #44 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uchihaxavi will become famous soon enough
IGN: xavierxx

Just to add on, do fight against the right type in the game. Pick your opponent to head on.For example, paper MS against stone. Scissor MS against paper MS, rock MS against scissor. It would be easier that way in general.

To shamelessly promote my CR bacue and my noob skills, managed to do quite well with it in recent DeathMatch games. Hoping to kill more then 8 now...

12-27-2009   #45 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Zoso is on a distinguished road
Default AS Rank Shining Gundam Mixing help

Hi there, I am wondering if anyone happens to know how to mix Hyper Mode Shining Gundam? Also, before you guys tell me to go to SDGOwiki i looked at the required MS, and i have them all already but none of them seem to appear in white text, it just stay greyed out

12-27-2009   #46 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Your Shining needs to be at custom 1. Gouf Custom needs to have it's spec. The rest must be their original versions and not their CU versions.

12-27-2009   #47 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Zoso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Your Shining needs to be at custom 1. Gouf Custom needs to have it's spec. The rest must be their original versions and not their CU versions.
Alright thanks for the reply

12-29-2009   #48 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Woot, got my dual assault shroud finally @.@; from the capsule. It took me like 40k saved over a few days x.x Good thing I'm on winter break. It's only 2 custom slots, but I guess that's a given since it's an A from a capsule. I am excited, I am thinking about my custom colors...

12-29-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dekaran is on a distinguished road

AR and A rank suit from gacha machine would be c2 only = =

12-29-2009   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekaran
AR and A rank suit from gacha machine would be c2 only = =
Yeah, so is it at all possible to get Duel AR with more than 2?

12-29-2009   #51 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

No.

AR are capsule only, meaning it can only be C2

The only instance an AR can be C3 is from events. I remember C3 AR Duel from an event sometime ago.

| Adventus |

12-29-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

yea and somehow i always got trash from web gacha and normal gacha
its more better to build s rank by myself :/
btw what should i put to my aile? attack?

12-29-2009   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

now u rolled an AR ....
im itching to roll the AR psycho too

in a dilemma....

12-29-2009   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

its so hard to rolled an AR rank suit
lucky me got AR G-3 on my very 1st roll in TW when still on haro rank -.-

12-29-2009   #55 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

for some kind of reason, i keep getting A ranks when i aim for the lower ranks. For instance, Hamma-hamma(space leo), Baund doc(Tallgeese I), G3(AR)(GP-01), Zeong(Zuoot), and of course, the crappiest draw i made in my life, Duel Gundam(Gaza C)

12-29-2009   #56 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Woot, got my dual assault shroud finally @.@; from the capsule. It took me like 40k saved over a few days x.x Good thing I'm on winter break. It's only 2 custom slots, but I guess that's a given since it's an A from a capsule. I am excited, I am thinking about my custom colors...
Wow... 40k.

Your luck is pretty decent. @@

12-29-2009   #57 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Which reminds me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Just sharing a small story that happened today:

So I got AR Duel today and decided to give it a make-over,
it took me some money and nearly a hour to make it look "just decent" for me
(imo it's not good enough, but I ran out of money to buy more paint)

And it ended up like this:

Then...suddenly a weird thought just came to me...

"Weird...why does the colors seem kinda familiar? It almost reminded me of...Naruto's Kakashi...wait wtf? @@"

*went to image google*

Errrr...! They do look alike! @_@|||

And that's the end of my little story...

P.S. I'm not some Naruto hardcore fan, in fact I don't even watch or read the series anymore, this incident is 100% completely random -.-

12-29-2009   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
Wow... 40k.

Your luck is pretty decent. @@
Oh, my hopes were almost dashed. I went through the 40k with no luck, then sold the mobile suits for the low low price of 400g each, then on my second go around with my remaining funds managed to snag it with only a couple of turns left.

12-29-2009   #59 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

So how are you finding Duel AR? ;o

12-29-2009   #60 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
So how are you finding Duel AR? ;o
It's different. I like how fast it is, and the melee is definitely much better than full armor gundam. Its shots aren't quite as powerful, so attack is something I might focus on later. We'll have to see when I get better at quick sniping.