ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-19-2010   #201 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Think of it as taking it for the team. Imagine u going in and everyone scattering while CMX goes in with god and/or anyother melee unit to face rape some of their pew pewers.
But of course, u need to not play stupid and dont think that ur a super tanky either.

Psycho also tends to make enemies run out of their hiding spots like squirrels. This makes it easy for ur long beamers to shoot them too. Everyone knows, i hope you do, that stomp > a beam or two.

If you argue that the other team is all beam and u still turtle cause they wont do dmg to u with those long beams. I will face stomp you. If your up close or farther away, you take very little dmg. So now, do you deal more damage farther away or do you do more damage when ur close/midrange. I think the answer is simple.

However, the ONLY time u should turtle with AR psycho is when your in DM, last life, u got I-field up, u got def command down cause ur like 1/3 or 1/4 hp. You stay back cause the rule of thumb is to STAY IN THE GAME in DM (I really hope most mmog and people reading this know that too).
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 04-19-2010 at 12:07 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-19-2010   #202 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
If you argue that the other team is all beam and u still turtle cause they wont do dmg to u with those long beams. I will face stomp you. If your up close or farther away, you take very little dmg. So now, do you deal more damage farther away or do you do more damage when ur close/midrange. I think the answer is simple.
Nah, my style of playing is to stay back, get I-field, then move forward and tank. Then again, I use Psycho AR mainly in BS.

Also, w3 can out damage stomp. =/

04-19-2010   #203 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

for BS, why are u using it to shoot whether long range or short range?
You either wait till ur in trouble against a melee unit and then u change to give them hell. That or your already in their group, kicking ass and then finding out u need more firepower/hp, change into psycho and proceed to stomp, shoot, facerape whatever's next to you.

After that, you either die kicking ass or you'll live and have SP still. Now you got I-field and there are a couple of situations:
You have i-field + mediocre or high HP -> go rush and rape moar
You have i-field + low hp(1/3 or 1/4) + def command -> go turtle until u can change
You actually have no i-field cause of spec + low hp -> go turtle until u can change and hope u dont get blown up
You actually have no i-field cause of spec + high hp -> keep rushing

You do not change into AR psycho anyother time and you do not use it as ur first unit.

Last edited by Seim; 04-19-2010 at 12:27 AM.

04-19-2010   #204 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for BS, why are u using it to shoot whether long range or short range?
You either wait till ur in trouble against a melee unit and then u change to give them hell. That or your already in their group, kicking ass and then finding out u need more firepower/hp, change into psycho and proceed to stomp, shoot, facerape whatever's next to you.

You do not change into AR psycho anyother time and you do not use it as ur first unit.
I don't, but sometimes I spec and there is no SP. Happens a lot since it is my last unit.

So as a rule of thumb, I always get I-Field first.

04-19-2010   #205 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

No :> i made it more detailed

04-19-2010   #206 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
No :> i made it more detailed
Cheater. >:

04-19-2010   #207 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Verdict on eZZ?

I think Beam Spams and Homing Missile Spamming is the way to go, but the Melee seems exceptionally fast for a paper, and rather good reach too...

04-19-2010   #208 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Verdict on eZZ?

I think Beam Spams and Homing Missile Spamming is the way to go, but the Melee seems exceptionally fast for a paper, and rather good reach too...
beam saber is last resort, or if ur too lazy to switch to MA mode

04-19-2010   #209 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

The beam actually does quite alot of damage in MA mode as it is a double shot but
is troublesome to switch back and forth

04-19-2010   #210 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

You gotta play selfish when ur eZZ and your team has to play according to your style, which is turtling/mid->far range.

The KD beam is just too much of a double edged sword to rush with, not to mention ur homings are not fit for close combat. The MA mode is nice for the spec but the beam isnt anything to go wow about. Melee is meh for a paper. Turn to MA mode and run when u sense the distance between you and the closest enemy is too little. Ditch ur team mates if u have to unless its a 2v1.

04-19-2010   #211 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
You gotta play selfish when ur eZZ and your team has to play according to your style, which is turtling/mid->far range.

The KD beam is just too much of a double edged sword to rush with, not to mention ur homings are not fit for close combat. The MA mode is nice for the spec but the beam isnt anything to go wow about. Melee is meh for a paper. Turn to MA mode and run when u sense the distance between you and the closest enemy is too little. Ditch ur team mates if u have to unless its a 2v1.
I do that most of the time, but seeing that my team often doesn't care what I do as long as I KD the enemy if they get caught, I often get singled out. Stupid short duration boosting >_>

04-21-2010   #212 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

masterzero is on a distinguished road

what's kr general opinion on the 00 A rank gundams? we just got the capsule here on HK...

I got all 4 of them because I decided so when I started on the game a long time ago ( kr just got them when I started to play) , but after having played some games with all of them , I can confirm what I read somewhere else : virtue / exia would be the better of the 4 and kyrios/dynames the worst.is this right? any use of the worst 2 outside fun matches ? ( well I don't dislike kyrios so much , dynames is a different story tho XD)

Since I read on the wiki dynames got a buff on a patch that made him playable on pvp with faster missile and also a AR version with sniper mode , pistols on normal mode and better missiles.

Oh and also opinion on Palace Athene AR , was so happy of having the four 00 gundams that wasted my 2800 points on the other new capsule we got , got it at second shot ^^ ( read beforehand that palace AR was good)

04-21-2010   #213 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterzero
what's kr general opinion on the 00 A rank gundams? we just got the capsule here on HK...

I got all 4 of them because I decided so when I started on the game a long time ago ( kr just got them when I started to play) , but after having played some games with all of them , I can confirm what I read somewhere else : virtue / exia would be the better of the 4 and kyrios/dynames the worst.is this right? any use of the worst 2 outside fun matches ? ( well I don't dislike kyrios so much , dynames is a different story tho XD)

Since I read on the wiki dynames got a buff on a patch that made him playable on pvp with faster missile and also a AR version with sniper mode , pistols on normal mode and better missiles.

Oh and also opinion on Palace Athene AR , was so happy of having the four 00 gundams that wasted my 2800 points on the other new capsule we got , got it at second shot ^^ ( read beforehand that palace AR was good)
IMO Virtue/Kryios are the top tier. Exia is bottom tier and Dynames is shit tier.
There are better A rank snipers than A dynames. AR Dynames is way out of A Dynames' league.
Palace Athene AR is awesome and noob friendly. Learn to hook your missiles when you use it.

04-21-2010   #214 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny
IMO Virtue/Kryios are the top tier. Exia is bottom tier and Dynames is shit tier.
There are better A rank snipers than A dynames. AR Dynames is way out of A Dynames' league.
Palace Athene AR is awesome and noob friendly. Learn to hook your missiles when you use it.
How do you find Kyrios compared to AS Zeta?

I've always wanted to know, since I enjoy playing AS Zeta a lot.

04-21-2010   #215 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
How do you find Kyrios compared to AS Zeta?

I've always wanted to know, since I enjoy playing AS Zeta a lot.
Imagine kyrios as sword strike's w3 + cgue's unlimited w2 (if you count MA mode's w1)

04-21-2010   #216 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Imagine kyrios as sword strike's w3 + cgue's unlimited w2 (if you count MA mode's w1)
I imagine Kyrios as the BR Gelgoog with an MA mode.

My stupid SDGO HK version won't freaking patch so I haven't got any of the 00 Gundams yet.

BLARGHKHRUIOGWJKLAHWUIRGVBJK.

04-21-2010   #217 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
I imagine Kyrios as the BR Gelgoog with an MA mode.
Most kyrios i faced used weapon 3 to boost down first, then spam w2 and MA mode's w1

04-21-2010   #218 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Most kyrios i faced used weapon 3 to boost down first, then spam w2 and MA mode's w1
Zomg its the C rank Strategy.

04-21-2010   #219 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Meh i prefer AS zeta, cause of the ability to use the
wep2-wep3-wep2 loop like naiper(funny that i thought of it before watching naiper vids)

As for kyrios, that BMG is actually better on HA BR or Gelgoog BR as they have more lives
albeit less ammo.

04-21-2010   #220 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny
But none of them are the best at what they do :>
Vdash > virtue YEAAAAA!
but i guess u can argue that virtue has the purge mode and decent melee+stun gun ......

Oh and using Zeta as a pure shooter is stupid. It's just that he can switch shot for more chances to hit which has been stated since the creation of the forum or maybe before that. But keep in mind that he's still got a decent melee combo and that using purely weap 2 +3 is stupid. You'll prolly be uber beamed or homing-ed with the suits now/

Last edited by Seim; 04-21-2010 at 10:56 PM.