ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-14-2010   #181 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

nyejyh has a spectacular aura aboutnyejyh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nyejyh Send a message via MSN to nyejyh Send a message via Skype™ to nyejyh
IGN: nyejyh
Level: ♦
Guild: Cruentus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny
"If the palace knows what it's doing, it'll kill you"

And anyway, there are also some variables with that like the level OC that you have and the O has a stun gun, etc.
haha, that quote implies something about Melty, you know... O_O.
The OC isn't really the issue, I didn't OC it to even lvl 3.
But you're right, the stun gun IS the issue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
The-O is a dominator 1v1 against another scissor usually since stun guns are bad ass. Im pretty sure Palace is pretty damn good, esp with potential + assault command + homing missles.
I think Palace is at its brightest as a team player, due to the assault command and w3 that's better for sitting back and spamming like eZZ. The O is more of a single player, since all it has is defense up + limiter release EX which only applies to the O. Perhaps pitting Palace and O against each other doesn't really work out too fairly...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-14-2010   #182 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
Aile is not that bad..
it is average...
Having played on Aile and Force Impulse, I find the Aile on the borderline of average. If comparing Aile to Force, I'd go with Force because it has better melee range and SEED (for the extra boost and radar).

Aile is still good though for people new to scissors' usual rifle weapon set and kiting.

Quote:
i can show you how to play aile if you want...
I <3 aile, it is one of my favourite suit in the game
Aile duel some time? ^^
I've still yet to level my Aile to Custom 1 in TW

Last edited by SereneSky; 03-14-2010 at 12:48 PM.

03-14-2010   #183 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Don't get me wrong. The-O can be just as good of a team player with they stun gun. Stun guns make a big difference in a game sometimes :>

but vaccine will make u QQ
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

03-14-2010   #184 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Well maybe I"m used to meleeing too much :/. I can melee SS with AR Duel albeit 3/10 times. Or maybe it's the fact that I always increase agi on all my units... Never the less...Aile should stay back and shoot.

03-15-2010   #185 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuyaIzayoi
Never the less...Aile should stay back and shoot.
Ah. No wonder I failed with Aile.. Ever since I got Shining Gundam my entire gameplay style has shifted towards See-the-enemy-and-smack-them-with-a-melee-combo style. What can I say? It worked with Shining/Shining Hyper Mode.

03-15-2010   #186 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Ah. No wonder I failed with Aile.. Ever since I got Shining Gundam my entire gameplay style has shifted towards See-the-enemy-and-smack-them-with-a-melee-combo style. What can I say? It worked with Shining/Shining Hyper Mode.
doesn't really work against people who stay together?
gang rape?

03-15-2010   #187 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
doesn't really work against people who stay together?
gang rape?
True. But HK players don't know what teamwork is. [At least the last few games I've played] Everyone scatters, making most easy prey for meh

Besides, for crowd clearing melees we've got stuff like God, Astray Blue 2nd L, and Hygogg W3 Spinny thing ForTehWins.

04-18-2010   #188 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Does anyone know how to play AR Psyco in PvP? (or expect one how it should play)

I got a c3 one lying in my hanger getting dust, but I just have no idea how to play it, never once really take a MA to fight in PvP :/

Is the weapon 3 its selling point or something?

04-18-2010   #189 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Does anyone know how to play AR Psyco in PvP? (or expect one how it should play)

I got a c3 one lying in my hanger getting dust, but I just have no idea how to play it, never once really take a MA to fight in PvP :/

sorta from what i could see, and the stomp is nice too

04-18-2010   #190 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:

turtle.
____
/___\'>
|| ||

^ fail turtle pic

04-18-2010   #191 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:

w3 is the hax. It shine when fighting against other MAs without I-field, cause w3 will really hurt. But it still do fine against other MS, especially if you still manage to land all the multiple hits.

Stomping is useless and should only be used if they get really close. Do not try to stomp some enemy that is a mile away.

04-18-2010   #192 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Stomping is useless and should only be used if they get really close. Do not try to stomp some enemy that is a mile away.
unless, you are me and can do the 1 mile melee..

04-18-2010   #193 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

i would go around in ma mode and troll + stun, go back into normal mode and proceed to rape. This is if ur team decides to rush. WHICH THEY SHOULD CAUSE U GUYS GOT A PSYCHO.

Yes mmog members. If u guys have a psycho but not rushing, urdoinitwrong.

04-18-2010   #194 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
i would go around in ma mode and troll + stun, go back into normal mode and proceed to rape. This is if ur team decides to rush. WHICH THEY SHOULD CAUSE U GUYS GOT A PSYCHO.

Yes mmog members. If u guys have a psycho but not rushing, urdoinitwrong.
So you think that I should rush, but only on condition my team will follow, otherwise just turtle and goes w3 pew pew?

This thing feels so crispy even though it has i-field & Defense Command...when those MG fire or missile hit me I'm going QQ as my HP went down freaking fast

04-18-2010   #195 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

The only time that u can blame your team for not rushing is when u have a psycho. Unless ur team is something like providence, quebeley, force impulse, psycho. If your team is like that, u already lost 50% of the match already cause its just horrible composition.

Reason for psycho rushing = ppl will hit you. You will hit people. You will have fortress even though ur life will be going down fast. No one can spec u in the first 20 seconds of the game cause no on has enough sp yet. You will break most team formations. You are an awesome shield + stunner + tanker while the rock(s) on ur team rape everything that scatters from you.

Also note that psycho has more defense slightly in his MA mode.

04-18-2010   #196 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The only time that u can blame your team for not rushing is when u have a psycho. Unless ur team is something like providence, quebeley, force impulse, psycho. If your team is like that, u already lost 50% of the match already cause its just horrible composition.

Reason for psycho rushing = ppl will hit you. You will hit people. You will have fortress even though ur life will be going down fast. No one can spec u in the first 20 seconds of the game cause no on has enough sp yet. You will break most team formations. You are an awesome shield + stunner + tanker while the rock(s) on ur team rape everything that scatters from you.

Also note that psycho has more defense slightly in his MA mode.
He is talking about AR though. AR tanks like a crap against physical stuff, and has no fortress (how I wish....)

I'll say to at least get your I-Field first before moving forward to tank if they have mostly beam units or rocks without good range. Once you get defense aura, play a little bit more defensively to maintain the aura.

04-18-2010   #197 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

AR should still go rush in MA mode since Psycho = big target

I really doubt u can out shoot big beamers + homing missiles with ur size and speed.
Very often I would snipe AR psychos easily with a G-3 AR even. Most maps just dont have good enough obstacles to hide behind.

Staying and trying to out shoot people is stupid. Don't do it.
Think about it. Think more about it. Then you'll realize im right.
If you dont believe, try turtling with psycho. Its stupid.
(there are exceptions but this is the general rule. You can still beat scrubs by turtling of course :>)

Last edited by Seim; 04-18-2010 at 11:52 PM.

04-18-2010   #198 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
AR should still go rush in MA mode since Psycho = big target

I really doubt u can out shoot big beamers + homing missiles with ur size and speed.
Very often I would snipe AR psychos easily with a G-3 AR even. Most maps just dont have good enough obstacles to hide behind.

Staying and trying to out shoot people is stupid. Don't do it.
Think about it. Think more about it. Then you'll realize im right.
If you dont believe, try turtling with psycho. Its stupid.
(there are exceptions but this is the general rule)
Yeah it depends on maps, but some maps can be turtled using Psychos.

04-18-2010   #199 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

O yea. If you really want to play AR psycho turtle style. I would just use Aps. You get the Stun and ur melee is as pwn as an AR psychos. Headbutt has more range than ALOT of the the melee swings.
You also got more shots and ur just as fat.

04-18-2010   #200 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
O yea. If you really want to play AR psycho turtle style. I would just use Aps. You get the Stun and ur melee is as pwn as an AR psychos. Headbutt has more range than ALOT of the the melee swings.
You also got more shots and ur just as fat.
Well I am not really asking AR Psycho to turtle all the way, but it should try getting I-field first before taking bulk of the attack. It's pretty easy with Psycho's high attacking power.