ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-26-2011   #1721 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Cool. Glad to see 00 Qan[T] is still good. I'll look forward to him in TW... whenever he comes.

Thanks!
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-27-2011   #1722 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: RustLeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chsal

But is it? Thats the question. Are 3 suits with buffs, better or comparable to 4 suits? Who may or may not have their own buffs?

It may be nice to have a FAZZ on the team for buffs, but I'm sure you could substitute most other scissors in and it would be better.

In fact the only ones that wouldn't work are :
Arios (arguably)
Alvatore (since everybody seems to hate it so much)

Thats 2 suits out of 16. You have 13 other suits which would be better to have. Some of them aren't going to give team buffs, sure, but they more than make up for it by being an actual suit and dealing damage.
You're saying that 13 other suits would be better and they can make up by being an actual suit, dealing damage?
You must have totally forgotten or not even know that Alvatore/Alvaaron packs a punch with the flashlight and purge mode's beam rifle.

Of course, Alvatore have the same point as Arios which is having Beam Ranged weapons only. Alvatore giant crab size gives anti flinch ability and quite good melee reach (with vertical reach as well) while in purge mode, Alvaaron's melee has a fast/decent attack speed which is not too bad.

Also, when skill 2 is activated, Alvaaron's mobility (boost pool increase) is simply amazing combined with its stats of high attack and agility.
The only downside is that Alvatore/Alvaaron becomes fragile after loosing its GN Field.

Alvatore/Alvaaron is actually still a very good S rank till today. Of course you have newer suits that makes quite a number of the older S ranks look a lot weaker. However, those who actually played Alvatore before will know that the damage output coming from Alvatore is great.

I wouldn't say that "EVERYBODY" seems to hate it. It is only used less compared to the other newer suits, that doesn't define it as "Everybody hating it."

11-27-2011   #1723 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Zahlzeit has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Zahlzeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongz
You're saying that 13 other suits would be better and they can make up by being an actual suit, dealing damage?
You must have totally forgotten or not even know that Alvatore/Alvaaron packs a punch with the flashlight and purge mode's beam rifle.

Of course, Alvatore have the same point as Arios which is having Beam Ranged weapons only. Alvatore giant crab size gives anti flinch ability and quite good melee reach (with vertical reach as well) while in purge mode, Alvaaron's melee has a fast/decent attack speed which is not too bad.

Also, when skill 2 is activated, Alvaaron's mobility (boost pool increase) is simply amazing combined with its stats of high attack and agility.
The only downside is that Alvatore/Alvaaron becomes fragile after loosing its GN Field.

Alvatore/Alvaaron is actually still a very good S rank till today. Of course you have newer suits that makes quite a number of the older S ranks look a lot weaker. However, those who actually played Alvatore before will know that the damage output coming from Alvatore is great.

I wouldn't say that "EVERYBODY" seems to hate it. It is only used less compared to the other newer suits, that doesn't define it as "Everybody hating it."
Barring the argument of whether it's good or bad I think it is undeniable that close-to-everyone hates Alvatore. There's no one reason and sometimes it's not simply because it's bad.

11-27-2011   #1724 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
but idk i dont think 00's are that strong now,
007S/G would like to have a word with you my friend .

11-27-2011   #1725 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
007S/G would like to have a word with you my friend .
do you know what was 007's main selling point?
stupidly fast whip and mid range poke 2 strong
despite alt mode's w2 wasn't nerfed, w3 was indeed and the metagame is based a lot on i field or beam defense shields / skills (gay field)
whip was nerfed quite hard.

u got 007?
HWS 2 gud
V2AB
quinn mantha
SR dendro
SR NZ
(even their S rank counter parts, tho NZ is quite hard to use atm)
people just spamming GN arms, HWs and V2AB

meta shifted 2 much with paper buff and rock nerf

hell im not saying 007 is bad, he's not what it used to be, plus 007 was the ultimate raiser killer, now everybody shits on raiser.

u want a good rock ranged?
xbone x3 is the way

11-27-2011   #1726 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

the "being used a lot" is hard to tell in KR cuz many rooms forbid more than one of a suit being played at once, so there are plenty of occasions where the player has no other option

aaaaaaaand
papers with ballistics would like to have a word with X3
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

11-27-2011   #1727 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games

Quote:
do you know what was 007's main selling point?
stupidly fast whip and mid range poke 2 strong
despite alt mode's w2 wasn't nerfed, w3 was indeed and the metagame is based a lot on i field or beam defense shields / skills (gay field)
whip was nerfed quite hard.

u got 007?
HWS 2 gud
V2AB
quinn mantha
SR dendro
SR NZ
(even their S rank counter parts, tho NZ is quite hard to use atm)
people just spamming GN arms, HWs and V2AB

meta shifted 2 much with paper buff and rock nerf

hell im not saying 007 is bad, he's not what it used to be, plus 007 was the ultimate raiser killer, now everybody shits on raiser.

u want a good rock ranged?
xbone x3 is the way
Wow so ur telling me w3 is everything on 007S ? I sure hell dont believe that . I`m one of the 007S users that hardly depend on that lame slow whip all the time . And it wasn`t nerfed that bad . Just a few seconds anyway ....... Unless your telling all 007S users are noobs who just do nothing but spam w3 all day . And X3 dies easily by ballistics and melee . 007S was never that good in ranged anyway . I met pros who use all other weapons on 007S without relying on that lame whip . Still a lot better than pro X3s .

11-27-2011   #1728 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

007's whip isn't everything there is to it
but it is unarguably the weapon that made it the king that it was
the range, the damage, the fast reload, it was what made 007 so hax
that being nerfed simply brought 007 down from hax to very good
and i still say that whip's damage needs nerfing
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

11-27-2011   #1729 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

altimore is on a distinguished road
IGN: ALTimore
Class: Master of Friendzone to_schoolgirl
Guild: O.M.F.G

Has the modified mode 2 of W0 (EW) been applied to TW yet? I still can't decide whether to get W0C or DSHC. Any opinions? Personally, I'd think that DSHC would be a greater priority target in team fights though...

11-27-2011   #1730 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

its also a higher target priority

11-27-2011   #1731 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by altimore
Has the modified mode 2 of W0 (EW) been applied to TW yet? I still can't decide whether to get W0C or DSHC. Any opinions? Personally, I'd think that DSHC would be a greater priority target in team fights though...
If you don't know how to run and melee/hide in obscure places, spare yourself the god of death.

| Adventus |

11-27-2011   #1732 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Back when I had that 7S rental I loved the stun dagger and beam rifle.
Shoot, dagger, slice apart
trololol
Never was a whip person X_X
Didn't get how to use it.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

11-27-2011   #1733 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Wow so ur telling me w3 is everything on 007S ? I sure hell dont believe that . I`m one of the 007S users that hardly depend on that lame slow whip all the time . And it wasn`t nerfed that bad . Just a few seconds anyway ....... Unless your telling all 007S users are noobs who just do nothing but spam w3 all day . And X3 dies easily by ballistics and melee . 007S was never that good in ranged anyway . I met pros who use all other weapons on 007S without relying on that lame whip . Still a lot better than pro X3s .
i've seen lot of 007 and if they didnt abuse whip they were dead meat, at least to me, i raped 007 hardcore if they didnt went onto gay mode whip
i am not saying 007 is bad i am just saying he isnt the OP Shit he was before.
whip wasn't the main selling point? i think you are wrong, SR are most likely meant to have an upgrade or some cool feature that makes them stand above the rest. a whip with little cd, stupid damage, THAT RANGE and IT DOESNT KD isnt good enough to be called the star of the unit? WTF.

x3 is an underestimated unit, his damage potential on ranged weaponry is soo good, and w3 of main mode + MCA hurts like a baws. since x3 has medium-long range rifle ( alt mode) and it's really easy to pokeshot with it, sure ballistics are hard counter, yet i can't think anything besides HAC and maybe HWS that can really counter him, SR dendro maybe, BUT his ballistics are travel time ballistics that dont home.
also
x3 can kill around everything, two or 3 rounds or machine cannons on some MA and he's on pain.

TL;DL

007 is still strong, just not as it used to be, if you wanna use a little of your skill, get xbone series, i've seen people pull out some crazy stuff

11-27-2011   #1734 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
i've seen lot of 007 and if they didnt abuse whip they were dead meat, at least to me, i raped 007 hardcore if they didnt went onto gay mode whip
whip wasn't the main selling point? i think you are wrong, SR are most likely meant to have an upgrade or some cool feature that makes them stand above the rest. a whip with little cd, stupid damage, THAT RANGE and IT DOESNT KD isnt good enough to be called the star of the unit? WTF.

x3 is an underestimated unit, his damage potential on ranged weaponry is soo good, and w3 of main mode + MCA hurts like a baws. since x3 has medium-long range rifle ( alt mode) and it's really easy to pokeshot with it, sure ballistics are hard counter, yet i can't think anything besides HAC and maybe HWS that can really counter him, SR dendro maybe, BUT his ballistics are travel time ballistics that dont home.
also
x3 can kill around everything, two or 3 rounds or machine cannons on some MA and he's on pain.

TL;DL

007 is still strong, just not as it used to be, if you wanna use a little of your skill, get xbone series, i've seen people pull out some crazy stuff
If you want lots of skill, go hardcore and use god gundam.
You will never make it to the end of a match without dying 2 times in a competent room.

11-27-2011   #1735 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games

Quote:

also

TL;DL

Meh , I still think 007S is high tier since its my style . And I`m gonna make my S rank rocks clear . My Favourite S Rock is Crossbone X3 , my Favourite SS rock is Infinite Justice , my Favourite SR Rock is 007S/G . Not much of a problem really . I like both XD . And the main problem is I haven`t found any monster X3 users on KR ( like how I found 007S or Rocknanju or *insert random MS name here* monster pros ) . But X3 is really powerful . Really , It is .

Last edited by KanonoXlove; 11-27-2011 at 09:11 AM.

11-27-2011   #1736 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Meh , I still think 007S is high tier since its my style . And I`m gonna make my S rank rocks clear . My Favourite S Rock is Crossbone X3 , my Favourite SS rock is Infinite Justice , my Favourite SR Rock is 007S/G . Not much of a problem really . I like both XD . And the main problem is I haven`t found any monster X3 users on KR ( like how I found 007S or Rocknanju or *insert random MS name here* monster pros ) . But X3 is really powerful . Really , It is .
In other words, you like shooting more than melee.
Those units are range orientated (X3's mode 2 is all about it, thought mode 1 is quite different.)
I miss the days when rocks were all about melee...

11-27-2011   #1737 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

pikachuwei is on a distinguished road
IGN: akzubeth
Level: Bronze Diamond

is 00R still a really good rock after nerf? I mean ignoring quantimization aside, 00R still seems to have a really good moveset capable of dealing with papers/scissors even without going into melee.

11-27-2011   #1738 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

AixE is on a distinguished road
IGN: ZenoN8
Class: Gorilla lt_knight
Guild: MARZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
In other words, you like shooting more than melee.
Those units are range orientated (X3's mode 2 is all about it, thought mode 1 is quite different.)
Which makes scissors really sad

11-27-2011   #1739 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Ragnarok OnlineCosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition
Awards Facebook Fan

DevilsZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DevilsZ Send a message via Skype™ to DevilsZ
IGN: Delta
Guild: Vanrawr

So what about Nataku these days. Set the MA's aside please...

11-27-2011   #1740 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Zahlzeit has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Zahlzeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
If you don't know how to run and melee/hide in obscure places, spare yourself the god of death.
wew tee hee shift u r so coo
Your overly pretentious vernacular makes me swoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by altimore
I'm pretty sure the buff as already been applied to TW. I say get WZC. WZC and papers in general are less used than DSHC and it's a lot more elegant. Additionally, borrowing Shift's words, if you don't know how to melee and hide then just forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei
is 00R still a really good rock after nerf? I mean ignoring quantimization aside, 00R still seems to have a really good moveset capable of dealing with papers/scissors even without going into melee.
It's a great rock what with that interesting spin attack. The weapons reload too slowly from what I can tell so it might have some problems against those types.
Don't quote me on this though--I've never used 00R personally so my comment shouldn't be valued over people who have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Haha. That made me chuckle a bit--don't you also play rocks that aren't all about melee?
Anyway I'm pretty sure it depends on the player. I know that Vaj (Vangboix), Hiko (Incite), Ben/Arc (AlbionX), and Duskai play nearly pure melee with their rocks and they do extremely well.

Last edited by Zahlzeit; 11-27-2011 at 02:45 PM.