ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-06-2011   #1521 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

I don't think we care about details like that.

Only that you're taking on a shell of a code, and not understanding the core.

| Adventus |

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-06-2011   #1522 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
the "ill do as i wish" is just Graham Aker's line from 00 S2, when he insists that he has a license and is a one-man army lol

me, being a mania when it comes to graham aker, naturally quoted said line

and bushido, while using a katana doesnt mean one is following the path of bushido, the path of bushido includes being trained in martial arts, which includes kendo, so it works the other way around
And he would like to have a word with you.

Though once being a twisted man, but did you think he lost his spirit of bushido?
He followed it to his death.

Is he a coward then?
From your definition, no men should go pew pew behind the back, so if it was you up against ELS, you'd use sword upfront?

Last edited by Blizt; 10-06-2011 at 08:19 PM.

10-06-2011   #1523 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

guys, no matter how hard you try, it wont work

if he really believes in it, he'll believe in it to the end, if he doesn't, he probably would have crumbled

imo its just best to stop at this point

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

10-06-2011   #1524 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

amazing how a troll reply to mirei turned into a somewhat-serious bushido discussion

eithor that or im being trolled and i don't know it
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

10-06-2011   #1525 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoSora

if he really believes in it, he'll believe in it to the end, if he doesn't, he probably would have crumbled

You're 100% absolutely right, but once in awhile I'd like to express my opinions too

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
amazing how a troll reply to mirei turned into a somewhat-serious bushido discussion

eithor that or im being trolled and i don't know it
Amazing ain't it?
And yes to your 2nd sentence, but no one's trolling you, you're trolling yourself, and of course you don't know it :3

10-06-2011   #1526 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoSora

No, I just hate it when someone misinterprets a code. A code is a that, a guideline. A code is not a way of life. Bartolomew's Pirate Law, Ksyatria code of honor, Xia, they're all the same. In life, you adapt. Not blindly follow something.

| Adventus |

10-06-2011   #1527 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

more like you be the one who has no clue of what it is
i've been taught about bushido since i was in elementary school

blindly follow? might be true
but as long as its something my family has been following for centuries, ill continue the tradition, whether it goes against the era or not
whether im blindly following it is out of the question
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

Last edited by KirovReporting; 10-06-2011 at 08:33 PM.

10-06-2011   #1528 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Riiight.

As if I'm not taught code of warriors when I studied Karate, Kendo, Taekwondo and fencing. Being taught != understanding something. Don't think as if you're the only person knowing it.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 10-06-2011 at 08:39 PM.

10-06-2011   #1529 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
No, I just hate it when someone misinterprets a code. A code is a that, a guideline. A code is not a way of life. Bartolomew's Pirate Law, Ksyatria code of honor, Xia, they're all the same. In life, you adapt. Not blindly follow something.
you're forgetting that people followed it to the extent that it is their way of life in the eras

while its true that the origin of the code might not have been something as extreme, different lineages and individuals decided to follow them to different extents

if he really follows it blindly, it may already be his way of life

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

Last edited by Ao; 10-06-2011 at 08:44 PM.

10-06-2011   #1530 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

implying martial arts is all there is to a "code of warrior"
how ignorant

the first martial arts i learned was kendo, and i started that in middle school

all my father did in the 6 years of elementary school was lecture me about this and that
and the very first one was "do not disgrace the family or your master(if i get one)"

Last edited by KirovReporting; 10-06-2011 at 08:48 PM.

10-06-2011   #1531 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

my dad taught me yong chun when I was like 7 qq"""""""""""""""

10-06-2011   #1532 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

since when did I say martial arts are everything to warriors? I said I was taught the warrior's codes when I was learning them. Not the other way round.

I'm implying that my teachers taught me discipline and how to apply the virtues to real life.

| Adventus |

10-06-2011   #1533 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

ichiru001 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Harmel

Sight.. people these days just drowning in happiness...

10-06-2011   #1534 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

while it is true that martial arts have their own virtues and discipline

they're not exactly the same as bushido

bushido isn't a martial arts, just strongly suggests doing them
and while that doesnt mean that the things you learn in kendo, karate, etc are totally different from the virtues of bushido, it doesnt mean theyre 100% same eithor

like i said, the general "code of warrior" is like science
it has separate fields, like chemistry, biology, etc
and a chemist cannot fully discuss biology(he might, if he was a biologist before, but thats a different case)
in the same way, just because you were taught in the ways of karate, kendo, etc, doesnt mean you know bushido, unless the teachers specifically teach bushido
and just because a kendo teacher also teaches bushido doesnt mean bushido and kendo have same codes

Last edited by KirovReporting; 10-06-2011 at 08:55 PM.

10-06-2011   #1535 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

And my teacher of kendo directly taught me the code of "Bushido". Every student. personally.

Problem? What's next, you're gonna call my teacher a fake teacher?

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 10-06-2011 at 08:57 PM.

10-06-2011   #1536 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

oho
then do, pray tell

actually, not now
its 1AM and i gotta grab lunch

but ill remember, and ill ask you some other day to discuss

10-09-2011   #1537 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

How does Wing Zero Custom fare in KR?
And how significant were those changes?

10-09-2011   #1538 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
How does Wing Zero Custom fare in KR?
And how significant were those changes?
It's a rather fearsome unit now, makes you think twice if you should jump up and shoot.

Unless u also have 4 shots of powerful long range beam, you don't wanna compete with WZC in air even if it just stays up there...
You'd be crazy to think that you'd win in a long range crossfire, if its Zero System were ever on.

Btw, unlike when the patch was first out for it that the new non-KD beam was purple, they're all yellow now.

Seeing how I can't bear the lag in TW anymore, I probably will rebuild a WZC someday again in KR...

10-09-2011   #1539 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Yay, I now have a legit reason to trash that GNAD that I hate so much.
Whee~

10-09-2011   #1540 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

It eats rocks alive...plus, love for the buffed Mode 2 def.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW