ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-05-2011   #1481 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chsal
Hell, Master Gundam has a 1300 beam rifle, with 18.3 attack, AND ITS A FREAKING ROCK.
-Looks at IJ's 1300 w2 and 1600 w3 with 21.5 attack-

IJ > Other scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweizersabel
What, if you think its DPS is horrible then you should probably break your Destiny and use something else instead.

I've also said that I sneak behind enemy lines and melee with Destiny. Once again you failed to read some posts.

Also, blah blah blah.

U mad bro?
First time seeing Buster like that o___o

From my experiences using a paper and fighting destinys (mostly from Zeno = =) they can do good damage despite the "low DPS". It's a suit thats suppose to chip away your health slowly while you are concentrated on something else (from my own point of view).
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-06-2011   #1482 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

Quote:
What, if you think its DPS is horrible then you should probably break your Destiny and use something else instead.
Irrelevant. I think Destiny is horrible~okay at best, but I keep it because I want to keep it.

Quote:
I've also said that I sneak behind enemy lines and melee with Destiny. Once again you failed to read some posts.
Read your own post.

Quote:
Stay somewhere safe
Unload weapons on enemies and support your team mates

???
Profit!

Some players also use Destiny to lure in their opponents for an ambush. Destiny is more of a commander-type mobile suit that supports with awesome DPS from behind. But as for me, I often circle around maps and punt the unsuspecting papers with the destiny palm/melee and then escape before their rocks can retreat to help out their team mates.
I have underlined the important bits.
"Unload weapons on enemies and support your team mates"
First, you give horrible advice to him. We've already established that Destiny has pitiful ranged DPS. No way you can say this is "unloading" melee attacks on enemies to support. You say a SAFE place. Behind enemy lines is definitely nowhere safe.

"supports with awesome DPS from behind"
Of course, following the previous statement, I assumed you meant from behind your teammates. If you really did mean behind enemies, then fine.

"But as for me..."
Then why tell him to do something different? Why didn't you just tell him to use melee mode and backstab the enemy?

Quote:
Also, blah blah blah.

U mad bro?
I'm pretty mad that you guys, what I thought were really great people at SDGO, seem to believe a suit dumped with the worst ranged specs in the game has anywhere close to acceptable DPS. (I'm only talking about some of you guys obviously. Not everyone on this forum.)

Quote:
-Looks at IJ's 1300 w2 and 1600 w3 with 21.5 attack-

IJ > Other scissors
Yea, not to mention 00R's 1700 blade beam...
But they're SS ranks so I sorta expected them to rape everything.

Last edited by Chsal; 10-06-2011 at 12:04 AM.

10-06-2011   #1483 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
I'm pretty mad that you guys, what I thought were really great people at SDGO, seem to believe a suit dumped with the worst ranged specs in the game has anywhere close to acceptable DPS. (I'm only talking about some of you guys obviously. Not everyone on this forum.)
Just drop it here before it escalates.
I can say how hamarabi is a suit that rivals even BD2 but nobody will believe me.

10-06-2011   #1484 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422

First time seeing Buster like that o___o
I admit to 'having replied inappropriately' because he's so damn agitated over something so small. I got amused to his 'omg he's reply wrongly!!!11' kind of thinking.

So maybe Destiny's DPS wasn't that awesome. It's enough for me so why do you bother to come with

Quote:
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Serious? Destiny has shit DPS unless you're meleeing someone.
...kind of post. So he's definitely trying to ridicule me. He could have said it in a non-trollbaiting kind of way.

Just saying. You know how it is.

I've seen Destiny players lure enemies in and then whack them in an ambush. I've also seen Destiny players use their W1>W2>W2>/W3 to KO a target that's already being shot at. People often chase Destiny Gundams because they think it is shitty. Destiny players should learn to use that to their advantage too. So how is that not useful?

I just shared my thoughts so why so mad bro?

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

10-06-2011   #1485 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunbound

Nemeniah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Nemeniah
IGN: Asanagi
Class: Feeder lt_bard
Level: Bronze Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
I can say how hamarabi is a suit that rivals even BD2 but nobody will believe me.
Aww don't be like that Meruru, I believe you.

TW SDGO IGN: Asanagi
SEA SDGO IGN: Nemeniah

10-06-2011   #1486 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Imo this guy wants me to show him I laugh. Something a bit off there.

You want lower DPS? Go use Arios, 1 shot barely ticks away HP, Arios is only good if it lands multiple shots, sure if you have submachine guns on it, but what if it was an average TW player playing it?

Here I'll also discuss another S with a crappy beam rifle, Akatsuki Shirunai. Who cares about stats, that rifle sucks so much I rather use the other Akatsuki.

Who cares about DPS and stats, I still use Destiny. Any player with good skills can make almost any suit perform exceptionally.

Last edited by Asuna; 10-06-2011 at 01:19 AM.

10-06-2011   #1487 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Well I apologize that I have behaved inappropriately. It wasn't my intention to troll or w/e really. What I'm trying to establish here is that people should not be afraid to try different things and not stick to what others normally say.

Quote:

"Unload weapons on enemies and support your team mates"
First, you give horrible advice to him. We've already established that Destiny has pitiful ranged DPS. No way you can say this is "unloading" melee attacks on enemies to support. You say a SAFE place. Behind enemy lines is definitely nowhere safe.

If staying back and unloading your weapons on your opponents is wrong, then everyone is probably doing it wrong on all their suits. Maybe Chsal has misunderstood me because I never said anything about unloading weapons behind enemy lines. That's just stupid. I did say that I often circle around maps to melee unsuspecting papers before their rocks could retreat and assist them.

Tl;dr

Stay somewhere safe (this means stay with your team)
Unload weapons and assist team mates
???
Profit!

If he's not gonna admit his mistake, then I will be the bigger man and admit it for him, paired with my most sincerest apologies.

There, we savvy now?

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

Last edited by Kenshiro; 10-06-2011 at 01:42 AM.

10-06-2011   #1488 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Destiny`s beam rifle was THAT BAD ? *shocking music plays* oh hell I find it decent .......... I find it as good as Freedom`s or Akat`s maybe`s its just me But I must say Dest is Decent

10-06-2011   #1489 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Destiny`s beam rifle was THAT BAD ? *shocking music plays* oh hell I find it decent .......... I find it as good as Freedom`s or Akat`s maybe`s its just me But I must say Dest is Decent
Destiny has really terribad damage on the rifle, maybe not as bad as Char Zgok bad (475*2), but you get the idea. =))

That's why they always do the W1>W2 combo so that it's 3 hits instead of just two. Hook-shot is always good, but I stick to my one-two style to maximize damage. But take note that I do it from a safe place so that I don't eat T3 cannon shots like a boss.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-06-2011   #1490 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

Quote:
So he's definitely trying to ridicule me
No offense was intended in that post. I was "agitated" because I saw something that wasn't just slightly wrong, but completely off the mark, and then had to prove it. If you were offended, then I'm sorry.

Quote:
Imo this guy wants me to show him I laugh. Something a bit off there.
I wanted you to show me a beam rifle with even lower damage than Destiny's.

Quote:
You want lower DPS? Go use Arios
Depends on firing speed. But too bad we have no frame data.

Quote:
Who cares about stats
Quote:
Any player with good skills can make almost any suit perform exceptionally.
Well some people do care. Knowledge is part of what makes you better. You could be the best at aiming ever but you aren't using your full potential if you're using inefficient weapons.

Quote:
then everyone is probably doing it wrong on all their suits
Who knows? Maybe they are. But they won't know they're doing it wrong until they get some numbers!. Games develop when people work out the theory behind things, then apply.

Quote:
There, we savvy now?
**** yea we savvy.

10-06-2011   #1491 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

I don't want to argue with anyone anymore either. Let's be friends from now on.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-06-2011   #1492 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Destiny has low damage with beam rifle.
Commence OC fegging everything into ATK.
???
PROFIT!

10-06-2011   #1493 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Naoto is on a distinguished road

I just hope Destiny's KR buffs arrives on TW soon, I don't get it why a sword thats as huge as the suit has the range of a toothpick

I've no idea how anyone can use Destiny without any C/OC in attack, the damage is just so pitiful without points in attack

10-06-2011   #1494 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoto
I just hope Destiny's KR buffs arrives on TW soon, I don't get it why a sword thats as huge as the suit has the range of a toothpick

I've no idea how anyone can use Destiny without any C/OC in attack, the damage is just so pitiful without points in attack
I use it without SP.
Mainly cause I'm lazy to level it. (and I hate the destiny based shit)

10-06-2011   #1495 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

Quote:
No offense was intended in that post. I was "agitated" because I saw something that wasn't just slightly wrong, but completely off the mark, and then had to prove it. If you were offended, then I'm sorry.

I wanted you to show me a beam rifle with even lower damage than Destiny's.

Depends on firing speed. But too bad we have no frame data.

Well some people do care. Knowledge is part of what makes you better. You could be the best at aiming ever but you aren't using your full potential if you're using inefficient weapons.

Who knows? Maybe they are. But they won't know they're doing it wrong until they get some numbers!. Games develop when people work out the theory behind things, then apply.

**** yea we savvy.
you know what?

numbers dont mean that much

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

Last edited by Ao; 10-06-2011 at 09:57 AM. Reason: sorry for feeding the trolls :<

10-06-2011   #1496 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Guys, stop this...Seriously.

10-06-2011   #1497 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Lol we already stopped this hours ago. We all good now.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-06-2011   #1498 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Let's move on to another topic!
What S rank do you hate the most of each type?

Scissor: Strike Freedom
Rock: Infinite Justice
Paper: HeavyArms Custom (EW)

10-06-2011   #1499 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Scissor: Sinanju in pubs. Everyone spams this and who has the most stunners wins.
Rock: Nataku. I really try to be careful not to give this d00d a chance to get a 1UP on me or my team gets screwed.
Paper: GNAD. Mobility while firing large beams and homings? Nowai!

Spoiler!

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-06-2011   #1500 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

In TW it's mostly
Sinanju / NT-D
SF/IJ
Occasional Freedom yamato wannabee
HAC
DSHC
Whatever is from new webgacha/dream gacha.

So yeah, the only rocks actually seen commonly are IJ and DSHC.
Because every nataku get's pelted with like 3 different kinds of weapons whenever it is seen, that and people ZBS nataku users alot. (Or nataku just eats a SP like that)
Nobody gives a shit about GN arms cause both die easily to hardcounters.

Last edited by Crimsonred; 10-06-2011 at 11:01 AM.