ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-05-2011   #1461 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chsal
What server Destiny?
After-buff Destiny (KR) is alright.
Pre-buff Destiny (TW, maybe others) is shit lol.

But its still fun to use.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Serious? Destiny has shit DPS unless you're meleeing someone.
Its not about bashing Destiny but actually telling the guy that the suit is still useable.

Think outside the box for once and maybe you'll get my point. I don't need to read 10 lines of stuff I already knew.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-05-2011   #1462 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Pre-buff Destiny isn't great but it works ._.

Dat shining finger ripoff.

10-05-2011   #1463 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retune
Pre-buff Destiny isn't great but it works ._.

Dat shining finger ripoff.
It's stupid mode 1 has no meele, I rather trade the shit rifle for a form of meele at the least.
Mode 2 is fine though.

10-05-2011   #1464 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
It's stupid mode 1 has no meele, I rather trade the shit rifle for a form of meele at the least.
Mode 2 is fine though.
Agreed. That would be a pretty good buff to Destiny, tbh.

I wonder if they'll make a SR rock version of Destiny... Anyone else wanna see that happen?

10-05-2011   #1465 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

I still see no problem with Destiny's DPS though. If they can't use a perfectly good S scissor then something must be terribly wrong with their play style.

Just saying.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-05-2011   #1466 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweizersabel
I still see no problem with Destiny's DPS though. If they can't use a perfectly good S scissor then something must be terribly wrong with their play style.

Just saying.
For some reason I play poorly in suits like destiny and FAZZ, but work like a boss in Sazabi.
Must be my hate of homings and KD beams.

10-05-2011   #1467 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

And they say Sazabi is a bad scissor. High five for another Sazabi user!

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-05-2011   #1468 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I just borrow it on a friends account.
And I can't bother to train my weak ass sub account to mix a sazabi.
I wonder when are they going to buff the reload on Nu gundam's mode 2......
It's lowered attack makes the damage output so low....

Last edited by Crimsonred; 10-05-2011 at 07:45 AM.

10-05-2011   #1469 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
And they say Sazabi is a bad scissor. High five for another Sazabi user!
If they put a Char kick on the melee mode of that Sazabi, I'd love it SO much more.

10-05-2011   #1470 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retune
If they put a Char kick on the melee mode of that Sazabi, I'd love it SO much more.
It's already a great suit already, why ruin it
I rather a Char rick dom, ya know, the one that beat Amuro.

10-05-2011   #1471 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
It's already a great suit already, why ruin it
I rather a Char rick dom, ya know, the one that beat Amuro.
Naw, I mean add it on to make 3 weps on the melee mode. It would be nice to have a kick as a finisher, yaknows?

10-05-2011   #1472 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

Quote:
Srsly, have you even tried Alvatore?
Obviously I haven't. I've seen videos.

Quote:
Its not about bashing Destiny but actually telling the guy that the suit is still useable.
Its useable, sure, but its DPS still sucks balls.

1200 beam rifle with 15.3 attack. You can't get much worse than that. Actually, CAN you get worse than that on an S rank? Can't think of any.

Quote:
I rather trade the shit rifle for a form of meele at the least.
This would be amazing. Provided the melee is decent.

10-05-2011   #1473 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Quote:
Its useable, sure, but its DPS still sucks balls.

1200 beam rifle with 15.3 attack. You can't get much worse than that. Actually, CAN you get worse than that on an S rank? Can't think of any.
The dude has an OC5 Destiny with full attack. Learn2read before you make a fool out of yourself any further.

It's got homings, a semi-usable beam rifle, and a KD beam. Oh look, the mode 2 doesn't suck balls too. Use the destiny palm and then weapon 1. If you actually knew your way around S ranks you'll know.

Ciao.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-05-2011   #1474 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
You can't get much worse than that. Actually, CAN you get worse than that on an S rank?
This is when I start laughing right? Ok.

Quote:
The dude has an OC5 Destiny with full attack. Learn2read before you make a fool out of yourself any further.

It's got homings, a semi-usable beam rifle, and a KD beam. Oh look, the mode 2 doesn't suck balls too. Use the destiny palm and then weapon 1. If you actually knew your way around S ranks you'll know.

Ciao.
Knowledge is hidden among words.

10-05-2011   #1475 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

pikachuwei is on a distinguished road
IGN: akzubeth
Level: Bronze Diamond

Chsal has an OC5 Destiny with full attk too

Just saying.

Though I still dont get how Destiny has low dps, his Destiny keels my F91 so fast D:

and argh all dat money i wasted on thrones for alvatore..... when it was way easier for me to get FAZZ (already made F91 so have eZZ and ZZ already for FAZZ)

Last edited by pikachuwei; 10-05-2011 at 10:10 PM.

10-05-2011   #1476 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Jaen has a spectacular aura aboutJaen has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Falathar
Class: Scissors, Rocks, Paper

I also have an OC5 destiny. The m1 damage is not good at all. It's decent at OC5 attk. The main advantage of destiny is that it can put out its DPS from relative safety (hookshot homings) and with good base defense it's pretty survivable.

And as people have already said, mode 2 is pretty awesome as long as you don't lag too much and you can mode change without too much delay.

10-05-2011   #1477 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Me too has an OC5 full atk Destiny.

The thing with it, is that it's not a bad suit...but it's just not up to the standard of S rank.

That rifle really makes me cry, even Force Impulse could deal better dmg...
When I OC5'ed and tested it, the result was that it doesn't feel like a OC5 suit at all...I'd rather use my OC5 Sazabi or even just my ace Freedom.

It stayed there untouched in my storage since then...

10-05-2011   #1478 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei
Chsal has an OC5 Destiny with full attk too

Just saying.

And your point is? He has OC5 Destiny and yet he doesn't know his suit.

Just saying.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

10-05-2011   #1479 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

It kills you fast because you try to bumrush me with paper. And I'm still not killing you anywhere as fast as other scissors. Like that 1 time an akatsuki killed you from across the map at like 40% hp.

Guys (people who think it has good DPS in mode 1), its homings do 2000. On 15.3 attack. Thats IT. Yes, its guaranteed damage every reload, but even though you might not be getting hit, your teammates are probably getting destroyed by some guy firing off 2000 damage beams across the map.

And keep in mind I'm in TW, so this is pre-buff Destiny. 6~ seconds reload on boomerangs compared to 5 in KR iirc.

Quote:
Oh look, the mode 2 doesn't suck balls too
And I said mode2 was good. Mode1 however is just crap. If anything, YOU were the one who said to use mode 1 with its supposed "awesome DPS"

Quote:
Destiny is more of a commander-type mobile suit that supports with awesome DPS from behind
BEHIND. How the **** do I use mode2 from behind my teammates.

And you know what? You haven't backed up your shit with ANYTHING. I've given you SOLID STATS, which show Destiny has just plain shit DPS in mode 1. What have you given? Some personal opinion. You THINK Destiny has awesome DPS in mode 1. IT DOESN'T.

Quote:
This is when I start laughing right? Ok.
Then show me. Regardless of whether there are any S ranks with beam rifles worse than 15.3 attack 1200 damage, Destiny's beam rifle is still crap. Instead of laughing it off, provide me some actual evidence.

Hell, Master Gundam has a 1300 beam rifle, with 18.3 attack, AND ITS A FREAKING ROCK.

TLDFR : Destiny is at best an OKAY SUIT. Its mode 1 is HORRIBLE and you should just use mode 2.

Last edited by Chsal; 10-05-2011 at 11:38 PM.

10-05-2011   #1480 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

What, if you think its DPS is horrible then you should probably break your Destiny and use something else instead.

I've also said that I sneak behind enemy lines and melee with Destiny. Once again you failed to read some posts.

Also, blah blah blah.

U mad bro?

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji