ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-02-2010   #121 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

drkmerc has a spectacular aura aboutdrkmerc has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dmodwc, drkmerc
Class: アーチャ lt_gunslinger
Level: 中尉
Guild: 破忌追撃部隊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam00Raiser
IMO WZC is crap in every way as far as i've seen hac is hax is totally a good mobile suit
DSHC will have to wait looong time of course not that long if u can donate
You prefer mid-ranged shooters w/ homing over snipers then. WZC has flaws that needs to be remedied through play-style, but it's definitely not provy-tier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
I find that you do need a strong rock team to use WZC efficiently..
Then again I don't know how to quicksnipe, so all I do is cower in a corner shooting people from miles away with long range Suits.

-I don't actually own a WZC, I borrowed a friend's acc to try him out.-
A team that can hold the line is enough, doesn't necessarily have to be rocks...I find that Ryuma makes great bait when he's on my team regardless of what he's using.
That and WZC shouldn't have a chance to quicksnipe anyway, it's pretty much mode change > poke head out > fire > quick descend > mode change back. The cool thing about it is that def up in snipe mode + knockdown prevention = The opposition always loses if you're able to trade shots w/ them.

Last edited by drkmerc; 03-02-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-02-2010   #122 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ryuma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ryuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmerc
You prefer mid-ranged shooters w/ homing over snipers then. WZC has flaws that needs to be remedied through play-style, but it's definitely not provy-tier.

A team that can hold the line is enough, doesn't necessarily have to be rocks...I find that Ryuma makes great bait when he's on my team regardless of what he's using.
That and WZC shouldn't have a chance to quicksnipe anyway, it's pretty much mode change > poke head out > fire > quick descend > mode change back. The cool thing about it is that def up in snipe mode + knockdown prevention = The opposition always loses if you're able to trade shots w/ them.
Everybody thinks im food ._.

03-02-2010   #123 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

drkmerc has a spectacular aura aboutdrkmerc has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dmodwc, drkmerc
Class: アーチャ lt_gunslinger
Level: 中尉
Guild: 破忌追撃部隊

Bait and food are 2 different things though.
Food bites you and I eat them...but you're reusable...so maybe lure is the correct term.

03-04-2010   #124 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Hm.. Between Neue Ziel and GP03d, which do you all prefer?

03-04-2010   #125 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Dendro because of the ultimate turtling ability.

| Adventus |

03-04-2010   #126 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Not to mention it is insanely cheap when coupled with good rocks.

03-04-2010   #127 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

I can't believe I can use my Sazabi better than my Nu -_- well I can't wait for Nu HWS to come out I have all the suits ready to mix XD

03-05-2010   #128 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
I can't believe I can use my Sazabi better than my Nu -_- well I can't wait for Nu HWS to come out I have all the suits ready to mix XD
I can't believe the HK server is so far behind

Anyways. I'm beginning to see some Natakus and Sandrock Customs running around on the HK server [Dream capping for their plans is what a lot of people are trying to do].

But, I seem to be able to take them down with relative ease when compared to Master or God o_o | Are these guys pushovers or something?

03-05-2010   #129 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

KALUHS is on a distinguished road

well with nataku, u can bring an enemy to u(scorpion style) and u or ur team can take them out.

sandrock can flinch MAs

03-05-2010   #130 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALUHS
well with nataku, u can bring an enemy to u(scorpion style) and u or ur team can take them out.

sandrock can flinch MAs
I guess Nataku's claws have their use from time to time.. [Some guy basically clawed my entire team once, one at a time.]

03-11-2010   #131 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

AzureDragonzz is on a distinguished road
IGN: TW:AeKana / NA:Aseob

How is F91? Heard it has all its bases covered: short-middle-long range, saber, shell and beam weaponry, and an amazing boost pool in its saber form. Might roll for this when update goes up ^^

03-11-2010   #132 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureDragonzz
How is F91? Heard it has all its bases covered: short-middle-long range, saber, shell and beam weaponry, and an amazing boost pool in its saber form. Might roll for this when update goes up ^^
Its everything you need if you are an all around player. Its a paper so ya, its defense is low. It also is very useful in doing several missions.

03-12-2010   #133 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureDragonzz
You're gonna have to roll a ZZ, mix an eZZ and then mix the F91 :/

03-12-2010   #134 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

F91's VSBR looks like an invisible astrayAmatsu shooting at me .......
thin green beam appearing outta nowhere

03-12-2010   #135 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

cause it's freakin far ranged

03-13-2010   #136 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

fern888 is on a distinguished road
Class: Shuma
Default F91

Yeah~ F91 is awesome. It has all round good weopanry and 1st time saw a paper type has a 5 melee hit.

03-13-2010   #137 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fern888
Yeah~ F91 is awesome. It has all round good weopanry and 1st time saw a paper type has a 5 melee hit.
F91 is overbuffed imo : its like a rock type with that epic melee combo, and yet it's like a paper with that double beam knockdown and its like a scissor with the huge arsenal of mid ranged weps.

The hell. The only way I've been able to beat it in deathmatch/etc. is to have something like god or master drawing the guy's attention, and spam zooking it with my BR regelg, or spam Mgs with my Wing0

One on One though, You do NOT wanna fight against an F91.

03-13-2010   #138 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

F91 is not all u make it out to be.
I've been playing one and it's just plain annoying to get regelgs locking on u all game and any sciss on ur back.
Personally, i prefer V-dash alot more. F91 is....meh.

And as a sciss, why do u not want a 1v1 with F91? When i play F91, i find B rank sciss very annoying since they just keep cutting down ur life and u gotta waste hp and time to kill them.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

03-13-2010   #139 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
F91 is not all u make it out to be.
I've been playing one and it's just plain annoying to get regelgs locking on u all game and any sciss on ur back.
Personally, i prefer V-dash alot more. F91 is....meh.

And as a sciss, why do u not want a 1v1 with F91? When i play F91, i find B rank sciss very annoying since they just keep cutting down ur life and u gotta waste hp and time to kill them.
The thing is ppl here on HK play F91 like a rock machine.. I don't really have much time to shoot the F91 in time. And another thing: we don't have OC yet so the Regelgs aren't really strong enough to do much to the F91 anyways

03-14-2010   #140 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
The thing is ppl here on HK play F91 like a rock machine.. I don't really have much time to shoot the F91 in time. And another thing: we don't have OC yet so the Regelgs aren't really strong enough to do much to the F91 anyways
your seriously not playing regel to its full potential...

Suggestion:
Use the space key more

Also a direct hit from AR athena's w3 and it takes almost 1/2 hp. 2 sets and ur very low on hp. 1/4 of the third set and acguy will be saying hi to you.