ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-03-2011   #1341 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niveus
Two questions on Zeta Awakened: How does the unit as a whole stand in terms of usefulness and gameplay, and how much damage reduction do beams take against when Kamille's Thoughts activates? Check that, it's 50%. I forgot that Olgame would give me the number on tab 3.
amazing suit but its fragile, waverider crash deals insane damage and its a r*pe and run to those bigas* MAs, it has everything a scissor needs, ballistics, long range, mid range, and as a pluss waveridercrash and alt mode for extra boost

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
08-03-2011   #1342 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Arakasa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Arios atk is actually high enough already, just 1 wep3 burst on GP03D's front did like 10% damage at least, lol.
When I finally get it I may make a HP def build.
thats the build ive been running on mine,works real good.once attack up kicks in all that pew pew pew stacks upp for some gewd damage :3

08-03-2011   #1343 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
I need some advice for Rock Ziel, especially on small maps.
It's so fat, it's impossible for a paper to miss, especially all the SR Dendrobiums running around. For a map like AEU or Krugis Battlefield, there are side paths to take and sneak around through so I can rush with Ziel's insane melee, but on a small map like Secret Factory, which I got, like, twice in a row, a team of good ranged suits will pick me off in no time, even if I do hide in the trench, especially with bazookas and missiles.
Use the dash to hit MA's, it stuns them.
Then wep2 fully with the KD hit and meele till they KD.
Paper NZ owned.

08-03-2011   #1344 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

It's the getting there that's the hardest, lul.
*rush*
a HAC, an SR dendro, an 007S with the stun and HWS appear
= =
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

08-03-2011   #1345 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's the getting there that's the hardest, lul.
*rush*
a HAC, an SR dendro, an 007S with the stun and HWS appear
= =
Follow your team and use ranged mode more...
Those shots do actually hurt you know...

08-03-2011   #1346 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

A tip on how to land the rifle? It's hard, for some reason. Not really like a regular rifle; very slow. The flashlight is a flashlight, not much to say about that.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

08-03-2011   #1347 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
I need some advice for Rock Ziel, especially on small maps.
It's so fat, it's impossible for a paper to miss, especially all the SR Dendrobiums running around. For a map like AEU or Krugis Battlefield, there are side paths to take and sneak around through so I can rush with Ziel's insane melee, but on a small map like Secret Factory, which I got, like, twice in a row, a team of good ranged suits will pick me off in no time, even if I do hide in the trench, especially with bazookas and missiles.
Your support team must have sucked really. Ziels make good rushers, and small maps are easier to rush in. You got picked off because your team mates didn't use the opportunity to attack while you distract them with your big size. You should rush faster, but see if your team mates are covering for you.

Otherwise, retreat.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

08-03-2011   #1348 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
A tip on how to land the rifle? It's hard, for some reason. Not really like a regular rifle; very slow. The flashlight is a flashlight, not much to say about that.
Wep1 = 4 beam rifles at bmg speed.
Wep2 = easy mode KD beam.

It fires fast enough when I use it...

08-04-2011   #1349 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Naoto is on a distinguished road

How should I use Destiny?

It's my first and only S rank so far, it's also my favorite suit in the series and I got it at OC4 all atk currently(failed oc5 3 times)but well, I've no idea how to use it effectively, I mostly just hang back and throw boomerangs and shot at people with the beam rifle, but if a rock rushes me I'm pretty much dead, It takes me a second and a half to change modes since I live so far away from TW, speaking of the melee mode, I just can never seem to catch people with it, I always end up running out of boost even with Seed EX on, I die in one to two combos by rocks too qq but thats to be expected I guess, anyway, if I ever get to OC5, do you guys think it's worth putting points on speed so its easier to catch people in my melee since I'll boost faster and have an easier time dodging the enemies?

08-04-2011   #1350 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftTera OnlineRagnarok Online

Exertim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Exertim
IGN: Exertim

Turn slash incoming rocks when the melee range buff hits TW for Destiny. You can also open with W2 Palm (which has good reach) to boost down incoming rocks and flee.

IGN (KR/TW): Exertim

08-04-2011   #1351 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Don't forget to use melee boost. It saves boost really haha.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

08-04-2011   #1352 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Niveus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Niveus
IGN: Niveus
Level: Bronze Diamond

In melee mode w2 has no attack rush, so it's a good counter to rushing rocks; after that, flee and swap modes to pick them off at a distance/knock them down with w3, or MCA into a melee combo with w1; I usually choose the latter course, but part of that is that I fly mostly rocks and so doing a w2/3 to w1 stream is just second nature to me.

08-04-2011   #1353 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Chsal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Chsal
Level: Bronze Shield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naoto
How should I use Destiny?
Hi-5 from another Destiny player

It depends on the situation really. If the entire other team is rocks then go range mode. If the entire other team outbeams you go melee.

Also depends on teammates. If you're the only guy rushing you're gonna die. But if you're the only guy staying back you could probably help more with melee.

As for melee, I'm not sure what Destiny is like after melee buff patch (when is it coming out? =(...) but basically you'll be very reliant on your palma.
It has surprisingly large range (more than your sword!!!), its quick, boost downs, and guarantees you a combo when you hit with it.

One thing to note about palma, is that it beats out just about everything except dash attacks and certain weapon3s which have bigger range. So if you're brave enough, and the opponent doesn't have a dash attack, you are actually perfectly safe to simply stand there shooting at them and change+palm when they get close. (Obviously dodge their rock ranged weapons and all that but otherwise they aren't much of a threat)

As for its transform... Just make sure you aren't transforming on the ground unless you are sure you are safe. People are less likely to melee you when you are in the air. Even if only by a little bit.

OC is all up to you, but I just shove everything on ATK lol.

08-08-2011   #1354 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Vendetto is on a distinguished road

I found hard to fight at close range with my Reborn.

Cause the melee damage is so low, melee a rock but the damage was like using an arios melee on it. Thats a rock, when met a scissor like X2,Zeta S,SF... its your worst nightmare...

Any suggestion beside teleport ?

08-08-2011   #1355 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Simple. Don't fight close range.

08-08-2011   #1356 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Azngege will become famous soon enoughAzngege will become famous soon enough
IGN: AZNBEAST
Class: GUNDAM
Level: Double Silver Diamond
Guild: UVERFlag

since ur a paper, just use one of ur teammates as a meat shield and go pewpew

dun rush into the front lines when ur supposed to be da support

08-08-2011   #1357 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Reborns=Cannon Mode spam, throw fangs over the walls, use fat-beam rifle in MS mode and shoot fangs across the map. Reborns NEVER comes close. If it does it's scissor food.

GG TW

08-08-2011   #1358 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Vendetto is on a distinguished road

Thats the normal situation.

Im talking about sometimes you "must" fight at close range.

Like an enemy tele around you.

Last edited by Vendetto; 08-08-2011 at 07:13 PM.

08-08-2011   #1359 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

stray201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetto

Melee for knockdown, run and switch to cannon mode, knockdown with beam, then spec when they get up. If you don't have spec, you'd better hope they don't either.

08-09-2011   #1360 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetto

u can always kite, KD and fly away, depends on the mode depends on how many MA's are so... not quite much u can do against those, the normal option would be kite them or run to ur mates if u dont trust ur melee