ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-20-2011   #1321 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Dang noobs. #1 should be use teleport.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-20-2011   #1322 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

In DX's case, you should use Newtype pressure to troll with that super SP stat!

07-20-2011   #1323 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Niveus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Niveus
IGN: Niveus
Level: Bronze Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retune
4. Swap modes and Satellite Cannon that SoB. No boost involved.
<Actually shooting it, or using mega awesome beam SP.>
The question was actually for a situation where Satellite cannon is reloading and Special is unavailable, so this advice is a little moot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Holy god I didn't even think about that. DX already has maxed out SP stat in Satellite Cannon mode, right? ... Scary thought.

07-20-2011   #1324 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niveus
The question was actually for a situation where Satellite cannon is reloading and Special is unavailable, so this advice is a little moot...

Holy god I didn't even think about that. DX already has maxed out SP stat in Satellite Cannon mode, right? ... Scary thought.
I got a lot of NTP items in my account that I don't use. I should give it a try too haha.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

07-20-2011   #1325 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
It only works with increase.

We already said that.

07-20-2011   #1326 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

well that sucks....
Might as well just use warp instead to troll them.

07-25-2011   #1327 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

How much has Creuset's Hate done for Providence? Is it average-tier now? (After all, it retains special attack boost, at a much higher HP level and gets the agility and Def buffs that comes with Creuset's Hate)
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

07-25-2011   #1328 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
How much has Creuset's Hate done for Providence? Is it average-tier now? (After all, it retains special attack boost, at a much higher HP level and gets the agility and Def buffs that comes with Creuset's Hate)
it's still one of the if not the worse S ranked suits, even with godly skills u'll do decently, nowadays MAs are still dominating and probably all papers can do his job like 50 times better. overral shit tier is shit

07-25-2011   #1329 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Arakasa is on a distinguished road

i have the units to make kashatrya and legend (cept for hamma-hamma) is one inherently better than the other? or are they each better at different roles? i plan to make both at some point but im torn on which to save up for first.

would also like to know how legend and providence measure up to eachother,i doubt crueset's hate makes much of an impact,but i feel bad about breaking an S rank ><

07-25-2011   #1330 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Providence

Better melee, better damage, just plain better.

| Adventus |

07-25-2011   #1331 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Arakasa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Providence

Better melee, better damage, just plain better.
ah yes,i figured as much,guess i should make providence a spec bomber and enjoy legend once i get around to buying the plan

07-29-2011   #1332 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

s2k6spmt is an unknown quantity at this point

does sandrock EW cause neue ziel and the like to flinch like master and god? never seen it and i want to make one

thanks

07-29-2011   #1333 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dekaran is on a distinguished road

yes its flinch antiflinch suits

07-29-2011   #1334 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2k6spmt
does sandrock EW cause neue ziel and the like to flinch like master and god? never seen it and i want to make one

thanks
Yes it does.

07-29-2011   #1335 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2k6spmt

thanks
If you want to get into the technical details, it stuns them, which means if they've equipped a vaccine and it's active, it won't cause no-flinch suits to flinch. But to anybody without a vaccine, you will be the no-flinch suits worst nightmare.

08-02-2011   #1336 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

So I played arios for first time ever, awesome support suit.
Then I played V2A, noticed how TW randoms suck so much with it, they don't use mode 1.
Mode 2 is utter crap cept for range SP in my opinion, I stick to mode 1 more and kill like a madman without OC...
Its a paper suit... with 5 hit melee.

08-02-2011   #1337 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Arios is ridiculously fragile though. Even at OC6 HP/Attack, my Arios still doesn't deliver it's money's worth. The 10 burst W3 is good, but immobility comes with a price. Arios is best done with mode 2, given that epic speed and mobility, and then W3 when hugging a team mate. Otherwise it's just a Kyrios with more bullets and speed. Getting tagged by 2 Kampfer shotguns = not funny. HP/Def would probably be a better build since Non OC arios feels the same as a high attack OC'ed one haha.

I find beam MGs impractical nowadays. The damage isn't noticeable unless ALL shots hit. Boostdown with Arios MA Dash cockblocks a lot of melee suits though.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

08-02-2011   #1338 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Arios atk is actually high enough already, just 1 wep3 burst on GP03D's front did like 10% damage at least, lol.
When I finally get it I may make a HP def build.

08-03-2011   #1339 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

I need some advice for Rock Ziel, especially on small maps.
It's so fat, it's impossible for a paper to miss, especially all the SR Dendrobiums running around. For a map like AEU or Krugis Battlefield, there are side paths to take and sneak around through so I can rush with Ziel's insane melee, but on a small map like Secret Factory, which I got, like, twice in a row, a team of good ranged suits will pick me off in no time, even if I do hide in the trench, especially with bazookas and missiles.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

08-03-2011   #1340 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Two questions on Zeta Awakened: How does the unit as a whole stand in terms of usefulness and gameplay, and how much damage reduction do beams take against when Kamille's Thoughts activates? Check that, it's 50%. I forgot that Olgame would give me the number on tab 3.

Last edited by Niveus; 08-03-2011 at 02:01 PM.