ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-11-2010   #101 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

VonLichtenstein is on a distinguished road
IGN: samurai1 on SDGO (TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
And most people I played try shooting my Nu down while I have the I-field on... :/
So I have nothing to fear then

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-11-2010   #102 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

TMoody is on a distinguished road

w00t!

Another good reason to have vulcans in your head

02-16-2010   #103 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

one word 'GOD'

02-20-2010   #104 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
one word 'GOD'
... I'll beam spam it or die trying T_T

02-22-2010   #105 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Anyone have any tips on using Destiny? I'm just customing it with full attk and the difference is really apparent.

But then, I'm having a lot of trouble using Destiny's melee. I usually try to kite rocks as much as possible, but meleeing with Destiny doesn't feel right, probably because how melee and rifle are in separate modes. Especially on the 2nd melee, it seems as though melee reach is a lot shorter.

Last edited by SereneSky; 02-22-2010 at 05:22 PM.

02-22-2010   #106 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by SereneSky
Anyone have any tips on using Destiny? I'm just customing it with full attk and the difference is really apparent.

But then, I'm having a lot of trouble using Destiny's melee. I usually try to kite rocks as much as possible, but meleeing with Destiny doesn't feel right, probably because how melee and rifle are in separate modes. Especially on the 2nd melee, it seems as though melee reach is a lot shorter.
Try not to melee with it and use more boomerang

02-22-2010   #107 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:

It's a scissor. It's not built for melee.
Only use melee when you are desperate or emergency situations.

Such as:
Rock rushes towards you. You have special attack skill enabled.
Change to melee form then use Melee Special Attack! XD

02-24-2010   #108 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

sasano can only hope to improve

Quote:

Youre just not used to its melee, dont let this people fool you he has great melee, but you might want to refrain from going head to head agaisnt S rank rocks and the such, your boost down for example is great for fighting off rocks if you learn how to time it right, specially since it stuns unflinchables(god gundam,etc).All though always remember that youre a scissor and your boost(before seed) is not as good as most rocks so play smart.

You also want to be aware that youre not korean so you lag, switching modes takes longer so of course you are in a disadvantage.Overall though I hope you dont mean youre rushing out and meleeing people yourself not that you can't but your other weapons are better, aka boomerangs.

Last edited by sasano; 02-24-2010 at 03:50 PM.

02-24-2010   #109 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

atlc040 is on a distinguished road

destiny have n-jammer?

where? me want nuclear powered destiny gundam!!!!

and from reading old patch notes there was one patch which increased destiny's melee reach, should wait for that first before actively meleeing with destiny.

Last edited by atlc040; 02-24-2010 at 01:47 PM.

02-24-2010   #110 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon SagaLegend of Edda

SereneSky is on a distinguished road
IGN: apricots // KaruLion
Class: Saint // Lion to_engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasano
Youre just not used to its melee, dont let this people fool you he has great melee, but you might want to refrain from going head to head agaisnt S rank rocks and the such, your boost down for example is great for fighting off rocks if you learn how to time it right, specially since it stuns unflinchables(god gundam,etc).All though always remember that youre a scissor and your boost(before seed) is not as good as most rocks so play smart.

You also want to be aware that youre not korean so you lag, switching modes takes longer so of course you are in a disadvantage.Overall though I hope you dont mean youre rushing out and meleeing people yourself not that you can't but your other weapons are better, aka boomerangs.
Yeah, of course i'm not like the rushers who play Gundam Fight map in a Destiny charging with the sword. . .

Playing on the Force Impulse for so long made me used to the SEED mode. The extra boost especially is really useful for kiting. Though I was somewhat disappointed that SEED EX doesn't have radar.

When playing against good Akatsuki and Strike Freedoms who knows how to take advantage of Destiny's mode-switching, I feel that Destiny is somewhat disadvantaged since I cannot counter or quickly go in for a melee.

02-25-2010   #111 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 League

Zeomn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raiven

I guess with scissor units with like Sazabi and Destiny which are actually very powerful in melee, it's best to wait for enemies to come to you just because it's a bit easier to counter with sazabi and destiny's 2nd weapons... and i guess their melee specials are really useful as both does a whole lot of damage

02-25-2010   #112 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

AzureDragonzz is on a distinguished road
IGN: TW:AeKana / NA:Aseob

Any tips on using Tallgeese 3? Should I treat it like a normal rock and rush or should I let them come to me instead.

02-25-2010   #113 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

snipe snipe snipe snipe... when they came use whip hax and kick some ass

02-26-2010   #114 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

After reading this entire thread, I feel like an idiot for mixing God instead of Master -.-
I guess I'll just cap another Rising and buy the plan mix for master.. thank god i didn't sell Shining Hyper Mode.

If only Hangers weren't so freakishly expensive I I wouldn't have a uber-full inv. full of random suits used for mixing. For example. I have all the bits for F91, except the EZZ, or even the ZZ for that matter. -I have absolutely no luck at capping. GAH-

Anyway. I was wondering how you -should- fight with God. Its not like I can't use meelee suits... I'm not too bad with Sword Strike or Beamsabre Zeta, but the short-ranged meelee of God is just plain annoying. I beat the crap out of the newbie channel, then I go into the High-class channel and suddenly everyone knows how to use ranged weaponry. The result? I die every 20 seconds, and I eat just about EVERY Special attack that the enemy team saves up T^T

03-01-2010   #115 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
After reading this entire thread, I feel like an idiot for mixing God instead of Master -.-
I guess I'll just cap another Rising and buy the plan mix for master.. thank god i didn't sell Shining Hyper Mode.

If only Hangers weren't so freakishly expensive I I wouldn't have a uber-full inv. full of random suits used for mixing. For example. I have all the bits for F91, except the EZZ, or even the ZZ for that matter. -I have absolutely no luck at capping. GAH-

Anyway. I was wondering how you -should- fight with God. Its not like I can't use meelee suits... I'm not too bad with Sword Strike or Beamsabre Zeta, but the short-ranged meelee of God is just plain annoying. I beat the crap out of the newbie channel, then I go into the High-class channel and suddenly everyone knows how to use ranged weaponry. The result? I die every 20 seconds, and I eat just about EVERY Special attack that the enemy team saves up T^T
spam vulcans and wait for someone else to rush before you, stick with your team if possible and once some other moron melees your teammate.......BACKSTAB!!!

03-01-2010   #116 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
spam vulcans and wait for someone else to rush before you, stick with your team if possible and once some other moron melees your teammate.......BACKSTAB!!!
Oh. So my Zeta Beamsabre fighting style works with God. Why did I not think to do that T^T I guess its because God's Typhoon is so much fun to use 8D. I love waiting for people to get into the typhoon range and counter meeleeing them

03-01-2010   #117 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

AzureDragonzz is on a distinguished road
IGN: TW:AeKana / NA:Aseob

Which of the two paper suits from EW is better: Wing Zero Custom or Heavyarms Custom? I can`t decide if I should make either a paper unit or a rock unit (Deathscythe Hell Custom when it comes out in TW)

03-01-2010   #118 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureDragonzz
Which of the two paper suits from EW is better: Wing Zero Custom or Heavyarms Custom? I can`t decide if I should make either a paper unit or a rock unit (Deathscythe Hell Custom when it comes out in TW)
IMO WZC is crap in every way as far as i've seen hac is hax is totally a good mobile suit
DSHC will have to wait looong time of course not that long if u can donate

03-01-2010   #119 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam00Raiser
IMO WZC is crap in every way as far as i've seen hac is hax is totally a good mobile suit
DSHC will have to wait looong time of course not that long if u can donate
Just because you haven't discover how to use the ms doesn't mean it is crap

Drk can show you how to properly use the ms if you play with him.

03-02-2010   #120 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Just because you haven't discover how to use the ms doesn't mean it is crap

Drk can show you how to properly use the ms if you play with him.
I find that you do need a strong rock team to use WZC efficiently..
Then again I don't know how to quicksnipe, so all I do is cower in a corner shooting people from miles away with long range Suits.

-I don't actually own a WZC, I borrowed a friend's acc to try him out.-