ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-24-2011   #1041 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho
Well, what would be a decent ranged S ranks to aim for? And yeah, melee just isn't my thing. I get confused and just end up dying :v
I'll say GNAD fits right up your alley.

It's costly to mix, but it is a strong paper, and you have a good reason not to melee, since mode 1 has no melee.

Homing + Range beam + KD beam + scis protect is very solid.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-24-2011   #1042 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Plus GNAD is a generally hard to kill suit. And I mean really hard to kill, especially if the player you're up against is good.

Alvatore destroys that thing easy though.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

04-24-2011   #1043 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

I'd say its hard to kill since it's usually somewhere that's hard to reach by its enemies. Or around corners to abuse homings. Stuff like that.

It gets mauled by vet infighters bad. And if it purges, well, other things won't be afraid to come near anymore.

Not that I think GNAD is bad, just that it feels to me like it soaks up damage pretty easily. So far I prefer V2B better to complete my BS.

| Adventus |

04-24-2011   #1044 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

GNAD like to keep their distance from anything, especially those with boost down and control shock. Those Natakus and Susanowos destroys them GNADs up close.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

04-24-2011   #1045 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Those Natakus and Susanowos destroys them GNADs up close.
but they would have a hard time getting close in the first place..

04-25-2011   #1046 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
but they would have a hard time getting close in the first place..
Paper Def, mi amigo, paper def.

Giant flashlights barely scratch Nataku or Susanowo :3

Too bad GNAD's missiles bypass that

04-25-2011   #1047 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Nataku don't really have THAT much problem.

While its claws won't pull GNAD, it still slows. And if GNAD's friends aren't anywhere near him... its possibly goodbye for the GNAD.

| Adventus |

04-26-2011   #1048 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

etits is on a distinguished road

Hi i recently made a neue ziel and i was wondering does anyone have tips on where to place its stat points? i want to play it in PVP and i already placed custom 3 points on HP.

Should i place the oc points in AGI?

04-26-2011   #1049 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

HP+Def.

Neue Ziel is nothing but a huge target, and thus needs those survivability.

Not to mention it needs to keep its aura alive as long as possible so that teammates could abuse the power increase for a while.

| Adventus |

05-04-2011   #1050 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

pikachuwei is on a distinguished road
IGN: akzubeth
Level: Bronze Diamond

FAZZ or F91?

cant decide

05-04-2011   #1051 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

They're so different that you should make both....

05-04-2011   #1052 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

If you want to make F91, you better know how to SS. Else you're ****ed with the melee.

| Adventus |

05-04-2011   #1053 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

someboodee is on a distinguished road

what skill should i give to wing zero custom's overcustom ex? thx

05-04-2011   #1054 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

And you also must learn how to conserve boost alot...
FAZZ too, since it's first mode has no meele, and its second mode has no meele dash...
WZC EX huh.... atk or def up would be nice...

05-04-2011   #1055 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

someboodee is on a distinguished road

how about faster booster recovery for wzc ocex? i was thinking whether to get that one or attack up

05-04-2011   #1056 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

He has booster extension as skill1 so boost is not too much oh a problem if you have proper boost control.

05-04-2011   #1057 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueMonster Hunter FrontierGuild Wars

mechmaster90 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majin/MajinFR

Search distance up.

05-04-2011   #1058 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

... Why, when you can get more beneficial boosts from atk up. Search distance is wasted for WZC.

| Adventus |

05-04-2011   #1059 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
... Why, when you can get more beneficial boosts from atk up. Search distance is wasted for WZC.
As a WZC player myself, I have to say it does not need to improve its search distance already as his normal search distance is just nice...
If you need super long range, there's always R mode for you...

05-04-2011   #1060 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
As a WZC player myself, I have to say it does not need to improve its search distance already as his normal search distance is just nice...
If you need super long range, there's always R mode for you...
R mode plus Snipe parts is <3