ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-29-2011   #1001 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

kiraGsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i hate god gundam, master gundam Gundam and Deathscythe Hell the most

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-29-2011   #1002 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiraGsa
i hate god gundam, master gundam Gundam and Deathscythe Hell the most
SRC makes mincemeat out of God and Master XD

Anti-Anti-Flinch is FTW.

Anywho, what's everyone's verdict on X-1?

My partial fandom for X-1 is blinding me from what its actually like

03-29-2011   #1003 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
SRC makes mincemeat out of God and Master XD

Anti-Anti-Flinch is FTW.

Anywho, what's everyone's verdict on X-1?

My partial fandom for X-1 is blinding me from what its actually like
From my experience of facing them, I'll say they are one of the lesser intimidating rocks out there.

03-29-2011   #1004 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
From my experience of facing them, I'll say they are one of the lesser intimidating rocks out there.
Hmmm...

In that case, how does it compare to something like Justice then?

03-29-2011   #1005 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Hmmm...

In that case, how does it compare to something like Justice then?
The first thing that came to my mind when facing Justice is the thought of getting kited and homing boomerangs.

The first thing that came to my mind when facing X-1 is its big honking sword. It's got a wonderful melee chain, but takes long to execute.

I don't really think it is bad, it just doesn't put as much awareness into me as compared to DSHC, IJ, T3 and the likes.

03-29-2011   #1006 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games

Quote:
The first thing that came to my mind when facing Justice is the thought of getting kited and homing boomerangs.

The first thing that came to my mind when facing X-1 is its big honking sword. It's got a wonderful melee chain, but takes long to execute.

I don't really think it is bad, it just doesn't put as much awareness into me as compared to DSHC, IJ, T3 and the likes.
D'awhh. I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out in HK.

I just love that X-1 just looks so aweshum

04-04-2011   #1007 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Meadeslemicah has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: meads12

Just curious....should I go for F91 or Crossbone X1?

With F91, I already have all the suits required since it's my original plan to go for. Also thinking of making the FAZZ afterwards (just missing the B and C's). On the other hand, if i go Crossbone X1 route I need the Victory Gundam. But I'll be missing out with making FAZZ.

It is hard to compare the two, one's a rock the other paper but what are your thoughts on these?

04-04-2011   #1008 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

In my opinion F91 is a good all-rounder that can adapt to any environment while X-1 is a great suit if you can combo really well.

You cant really compare a rock to a paper....
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

04-04-2011   #1009 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

mix whatever is quicker.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

04-04-2011   #1010 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Vandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the rough

X-1: Long combos means it's basically a sitting duck for most suits. It's unique skill doesn't do a whole lot for the hp activation required. Auto potential is nice, but the boost part is just regen not max boost gauge amount & anti-beam is barely noticeable.

With the buff, the ranged mode is actually viable, however other rocks still outclass it. If you're willing to wait, I've been hearing X-2 is more efficient than X-1 is.

F91: Dated suit, which isn't used in mission grinds as much post nerfs. However, it's still potent in stock, and it's alt mode gives it multiple mobility options. In addition bio computer is a pretty amazing skill.

Generally speaking F91 is superior overall, and if you have all the mats already I'd go ahead and mix it. Though I'd look first at what you have for overall suits, and decide from there. If you are lacking in papers plan F91, likewise if you are lacking in rocks. If you have a lack of both, I'd give the nod to F91 just because of it's versatility.

04-04-2011   #1011 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Meadeslemicah has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: meads12

Thanks for the feedback, especially Vandol. I do need more Paper class in my hanger. F91 it is ^_^

04-08-2011   #1012 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

A small knowledge perhaps not known to everyone. The I-Field barriers of Nu and V2A can be broken.

04-08-2011   #1013 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Yeah but if it takes that long to break one, especially after tanking 5 minutes worth of V2B cone shots from the back then that I field barrier is as good as indestructible from beams.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

04-08-2011   #1014 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPriston TaleRagnarok OnlineGuild Wars

Dorkko85 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dorkko

V2B cone shots is one of the top if the not the best dps beam there is if taken upclose. Only thing I would consider trying is something rock based, but is there any rock out there that can rapid fire and reload quick enough to make it worth while of type advantage. It would technically deal 66% more dmg compared to paper hitting a scissors. Awesome to know its limit though =) Thanks for that.

04-08-2011   #1015 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

Macown is on a distinguished road
IGN: macown
Guild: Rainfall

Quote:
A small knowledge perhaps not known to everyone. The I-Field barriers of Nu and V2A can be broken.

When are you ever gonna be able to take 200+ shots point blank at someones i-field in a game

04-08-2011   #1016 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Yeah but if it takes that long to break one, especially after tanking 5 minutes worth of V2B cone shots from the back then that I field barrier is as good as indestructible from beams.
Yeah I know. It's just more of like a "Do You Know?" kind of thing.

04-08-2011   #1017 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

Macown is on a distinguished road
IGN: macown
Guild: Rainfall

Quote:
Yeah I know. It's just more of like a "Do You Know?" kind of thing.
You guys are certified SDGO "Mythbusters"

04-08-2011   #1018 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:

Is the shield break count reseted when you switch modes?

04-08-2011   #1019 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Is the shield break count reseted when you switch modes?
Not too sure, but doubt so. It is speculated that it is a just a special type of shield that only activates at beams, yadda yadda.

04-08-2011   #1020 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games

Them game designers probably decided that it would be too much work to create an invincible shield, so they just put the shield count so high no one would bother breaking them