ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-20-2011   #981 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
I want to talk about 00 Gundam versus V2 Assault. I've been thinking about trying out 00, but it seems like its an awkward suit to use according to some people. I already have V2A at OC5 and I don't know if I should just stick to triangle shield pewpew over spinny blue tornado.

V2A doesn't have melee at mode 2 but the range special makes up for it (Oh and it has those cute little VSBRs that knock down), but 00 has both melee and range, but with melee spec instead.

Is 00 worth getting? I know a friend that would get one anyway, but seeing that I already have too many units on my hangar, I probably won't need another front-shield rock.

PS: I'm getting Arios. 00 would just be a side dish.
Of the two, I would get 00. My hate for bad looking suits compels me to. That and the fact that V2A gets mighteh squishy in Mode 2. Even more so that 00~

However, V2A seems much better at a ranged game than 00. Its got a flashlight for goodness sake.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-21-2011   #982 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Of the two, I would get 00. My hate for bad looking suits compels me to. That and the fact that V2A gets mighteh squishy in Mode 2. Even more so that 00~

However, V2A seems much better at a ranged game than 00. Its got a flashlight for goodness sake.
What do you mean bad looking suits ? they look cool to me, but 00 can handle beam and projectile weapons equally while V2A is really in deep trouble when fighting a suit with non beam weapons like homing missles, vulcans or ballistics.

03-21-2011   #983 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGodsWar OnlineRagnarok OnlineRising Force Online

Decist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Decist Send a message via Yahoo to Decist Send a message via Skype™ to Decist
IGN: Benkei
Class: Lord Knight lt_warrior
Level: o>>>
Guild: NoManNoCry
Xfire: Decist

I have the requirements for 00, I hope it'll be worth getting.

03-21-2011   #984 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPriston TaleRagnarok OnlineGuild Wars

Dorkko85 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dorkko

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune

I feel the same way. The only other reason holding me back from making V2A. The primary being, it being a rock but almost doesn't play like one.

However, imagine if either or were to lead to an SS say the sexy looking 00 Raiser or V2 Assault Buster.

03-22-2011   #985 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

So I accidentally rolled Impulse gundam. Should I make Destiny or Akatsuki? I could only make one though.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

03-22-2011   #986 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Destiny was my first S rank. Even after obtaining Destiny, I used Force Impulse when I am having difficulty with my fights.

Ah the memories.
Did you mean you killed destiny?
Seriously?

03-22-2011   #987 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

I have a Destiny on another account lol (the one Decist is using). It was my first S rank. When V2 Buster came out in HK, I switched accounts and made it on the one I'm currently using now.

Spoiler!

Pic related. It's Benkei (used to be my Destiny).

I am just looking for another scissor to build just for the lulz. All this money lying around makes me frantic.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

Last edited by Kenshiro; 03-22-2011 at 09:53 AM.

03-22-2011   #988 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPriston TaleRagnarok OnlineGuild Wars

Dorkko85 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dorkko

Nice colors. Makes me like Destiny a little more now =P LOL

It was my first ever S rank too! but on KR =P It still has some sentimental value. I don't think on HK I ever tried C HP OC DEF. That would be tempting to try xD

03-22-2011   #989 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

hmm
Akatsuki makes more lulz, try calling lots of funnels to hit you when you have skill2, you'll turn into a disco MS

03-22-2011   #990 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueMonster Hunter FrontierGuild Wars

mechmaster90 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majin/MajinFR

Akatsuki

03-27-2011   #991 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

So, after purchasing a Cherudim in KR, I don't understand why you guys think its bad.

It's not THAT terrible. Sure, it's GN Bits have short usage time and its quite squishy, stats aside its a pretty decent suit. It's missiles can do its job, and the 2 bullet Sniper has the quickest scope-in time so no need for the quickscope technique. It's dual pistols are meh, but they shoot faster than AR Dynames.

AR Dynames is a lot slower than Cherudim, so I don't see why some people say that AR is better than it.

Btw, olgame is down, so I was wondering what should I C OC in. I was thinking HP/Def, but since I bought it and its c2, the HP stat probably wouldn't do much.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

03-28-2011   #992 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Because these people think anything short of broken, its shit.

And people prefer AR Dynames because of how pistols and missiles are on the same mode, so turning to R mode for sniping is optional. Particularly good for people who has super lag while transforming.

| Adventus |

03-28-2011   #993 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
So, after purchasing a Cherudim in KR, I don't understand why you guys think its bad.

It's not THAT terrible. Sure, it's GN Bits have short usage time and its quite squishy, stats aside its a pretty decent suit. It's missiles can do its job, and the 2 bullet Sniper has the quickest scope-in time so no need for the quickscope technique. It's dual pistols are meh, but they shoot faster than AR Dynames.

AR Dynames is a lot slower than Cherudim, so I don't see why some people say that AR is better than it.

Btw, olgame is down, so I was wondering what should I C OC in. I was thinking HP/Def, but since I bought it and its c2, the HP stat probably wouldn't do much.
because there are better stuff and cherudim is shaded by its previous s1 suits, cherudim isnt that shit at all but it has like no use, specially on Kr where they play mostly short maps or with high coverage :/.
the function cherudim has, it can be done by another paper and maybe better. ar dynames has more damage output, really insane damage output and it has melee + pistols + missille barrage in same mod.
cherudim is an ar dynames made shit and with bits, that's it

03-28-2011   #994 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Because while I don't think Cherudim is shit, I doubt it will be better than AR Dynames when you consider the overall package.

Mode 1 is functional, and packs everything you need in terms of weapon: Melee, beam, (painful) physical. Ranges of close, mid-far and mid-close. AOE Spec. Alt mode covers range/sniping, which is probably not the weapon you will be spamming in team fights.

Custom and OC attacks are not penalized by Sniper's Precision as it has none. Reload Up is much more functional.

2 full lives compared to S-rank's 1.8(?).

I don't really need the bits (which vanishes quickly) or the dual sniping weapon. I'll say it's kinda sad when you have to bring up the fact that "Cherudim is faster than AR Dynames" as it's plus points over an AR rank.

03-28-2011   #995 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Because while I don't think Cherudim is shit, I doubt it will be better than AR Dynames when you consider the overall package.

Mode 1 is functional, and packs everything you need in terms of weapon: Melee, beam, (painful) physical. Ranges of close, mid-far and mid-close. AOE Spec. Alt mode covers range/sniping, which is probably not the weapon you will be spamming in team fights.

Custom and OC attacks are not penalized by Sniper's Precision as it has none. Reload Up is much more functional.

2 full lives compared to S-rank's 1.8(?).

I don't really need the bits (which vanishes quickly) or the dual sniping weapon. I'll say it's kinda sad when you have to bring up the fact that "Cherudim is faster than AR Dynames" as it's plus points over an AR rank.
I like the points you have pointed out here. Like the GN Bits are no more than a little add-on to make it look fancy. They can't do much at all.

Then again, almost all these suits are based on personal preferences. I guess you prefer the all-purpose suits while I prefer the Sniping part.

03-28-2011   #996 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

Macown is on a distinguished road
IGN: macown
Guild: Rainfall

Full Shield Dynames stats on olgame are 96.9 with reload up and trans am while its S rank counterparts stats are 110.1 and it has veteran sniper ex and trans am. FS Dynames alt mode is definately alot better than the Cherudim but the Cherudim has a double shot sniper rifle so it depends on what play style you prefer for which version to choose.

03-28-2011   #997 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Cherubim vs AR Dynames? I'll post my stuff here then.

First of all in my opinion ARD > Cherubim.

While Cherubim does have those ungodly missiles and a two bullet snipe it's just not in the right range for me. Like what everyone said. I would rather have missiles and pistols in mode 1 then switch to mode 1 to mode 2 and probably die. Bits are wonderful but, I'm not going to use them just for them to hit someone once. Although them defending me from missiles is pretty good.

Sniping wise Cherubim might be an annoyance due to hit constantly KDing my target. While AR Dynames on the other hand KDs slower and not so annoying. Although there are times where dual KD is better such as trolling Aps...I'm not a big fan of dual kd.

--

My question is...How many of you think 00 Gundam and Providence are pretty bad? And yes I've played both.

00 Gundam - Has a slow W2 (at least to me.) and it's only single shot. It would be much better if it had been double. W3 and alt W2 are slow moving bullets to me. The melee is somewhat slow for my tastes.

Providence - DRAGOONs break easily. Rifle does average damage. Really easy to kill.

Last edited by Marisa; 03-28-2011 at 08:30 PM.

03-29-2011   #998 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

The only thing that truely makes me like Cherudim more is the scope in time. Theres so little delay its hardly noticeable. With its quick scope in I can finally pull off jump sniping and the horizontal-boost snipong, something Ive always wanted a unit to do. When I first started using a sniper suit (A Dynames, ugh) I was dissappointed thst thr scope in delay refrained me from doing what I want. Cherudim fixes all that for me. Again, of course its personal preference. Any suit is good if ts played rightz.

As for 00, the only thing erks me is that the ammo on w2 is way too low, since its a more gun oriented suit. Other than that, Im fine with the unit.

03-29-2011   #999 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

00 should have some type of melee combo w3 and not the rifle. it's a rock, ya know...
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

03-29-2011   #1000 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
The only thing that truely makes me like Cherudim more is the scope in time. Theres so little delay its hardly noticeable. With its quick scope in I can finally pull off jump sniping and the horizontal-boost snipong, something Ive always wanted a unit to do. When I first started using a sniper suit (A Dynames, ugh) I was dissappointed thst thr scope in delay refrained me from doing what I want. Cherudim fixes all that for me. Again, of course its personal preference. Any suit is good if ts played rightz.

As for 00, the only thing erks me is that the ammo on w2 is way too low, since its a more gun oriented suit. Other than that, Im fine with the unit.
Ugh you do know AR Duel exsists right?