ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-02-2011   #881 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
i rather play cherudim like an AR dynames
and tbh
AR dynames is hell better
ya cherudim is squishy and its damage output aint very high... and its mode could have been done better or the same way as AR dynames but with funnels on mode 2

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-04-2011   #882 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ObtainTypeR is on a distinguished road

In therms of performance, how does master gundam perform currently?

Good or dumb?

03-04-2011   #883 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObtainTypeR
In therms of performance, how does master gundam perform currently?

Good or dumb?

Okay, but you have to be pretty good at positioning so that you don't take too many hits before getting into close range.

Most of the new papers will eat Master alive.

03-04-2011   #884 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Master does not have the 1HKO potential combo of God, which isnt good, on the plus side, it has a more solid pre-hyper mode weapon set.

03-04-2011   #885 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Anything that is pure melee is cannon-vulcan-zook-pistol-homing fodder. Unless you're fighting a team of mentally unaware people, God gundam will surely eat bullets and beams from the opposing team...

... which makes Master obviously superior because as stated before in this thread:

When faced with heavy enemy fire, God can:

1. Wait
2. Wait
3. Strike

While Master can:

1. Wait
2. Poke and Shoot
3. Strike

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

03-04-2011   #886 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

It's not like the enemy camps together like glue.....
They will have to split eventually, and that when you kill a person fast, and proceed to provide meele support for team.( And god slash typhoon is good for trapping multiple enemies or saving yourself from being swarmed)
God can use Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan whenever it needs to kill enemy ammo (not spam it, but enough to cripple a suit long enough for you to kill it)
Master...
Even if it has a beam rifle thingy you can't expect to outshoot "heavy enemy fire" as it is not it's role...
Which basically means that you have to use meele for the finisher, but it has nothing great for taking multiple enemies (other than Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan but it isnt always there)
God is better as a rock, Master is more of a defensive rock.

03-04-2011   #887 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

The only good thing that I saw with Hyper Mode/Berserk/Henshin units is that they no longer KD people when transforming (you get stunned, then blam wide god slashed), which makes them able to continue their combo for a longer time, even enough for a kill. God Gundam is still not the most impressive rock out there, but it sort of works now because of the new hyper mode transformation sequence.

And lol Master can never outshoot anything, but it does help when chasing fleeing opponents. God's wide god slash is still a killer, but let's face it. Many of us can kill pure melee suits without difficulty because of the team camping, homing, and beamspam going on. Being a God/Master Gundam user myself, I still think its not everyday we can survive going in and out unharmed in a melee fight even when we know that the opponent is separated from his/her team. Team backup can arrive and all hell could break lose.

I prefer God Gundam for most sweep attacks, but I still think Master is superior because it hits as hard but has better def and has a range weapon.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

03-04-2011   #888 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Camping? homing?
What is this blasphemy you speak of?
I dun use homings (AR PA locked up), I dun camp, I rush
But I have trouble killing god unless I use a paper, namely WZC and use the R mode to cause him to die really fast (Any rock who gets hit by this at the start will be dead soon)

03-04-2011   #889 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Camping? homing?
What is this blasphemy you speak of?
I dun use homings (AR PA locked up), I dun camp, I rush
But I have trouble killing god unless I use a paper, namely WZC and use the R mode to cause him to die really fast (Any rock who gets hit by this at the start will be dead soon)

Yea, YOU don't do it.

The mass majority of TWers/HKers do. 'nuff said.

Still. I can't bear the thought of losing my epic slash insta-kill weapon for a beam rifle ><" As such I've never made Master Gundam XD

BTW: How the hell do you use Susanowo? I haven't had much success using him :/

Last edited by Retune; 03-04-2011 at 05:16 PM.

03-04-2011   #890 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

No, if you say TW mass camps, no, they rush blindly into bad spots.

| Adventus |

03-04-2011   #891 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
No, if you say TW mass camps, no, they rush blindly into bad spots.
So true, I liked it better when they camped, at least they were still together.

03-04-2011   #892 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

I want to discuss about Legend and V2 Buster. I find that I am having trouble using Legend but have no real difficulty with V2 Buster. Legend is surprisingly good. High damage output on mostly all of its weapons, especially Mode 1 W1, but mode 2 is only so-so. N-Jammer breaks the boost problem for Papers, but I find myself getting ganged on terribly even though I'm being careful. I don't know, but why does Legend lack the stopping power of V2 Buster even with its awesome stun weaponry? I assist my team and stun my enemies at the right time, but we still lost horribly.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

03-06-2011   #893 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

someboodee is on a distinguished road

may i request for a new tier ranking for the S ranks? quite interested to know about it

03-06-2011   #894 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

cant make a tier ranking
cuz the roles and how well the suit does its role varies too much
but there are a few obvious things

1. the three gods are still IJ, DSH, HAC
2. the top three rocks are IJ, SSW, DSH
3. the top scissors are SF, Sinanju, Nintendo
4. the top papers are HWS, V2B, HAC, (legend)
5. justice and providence still crawl the bottom

anywhere between this top and bottom is hard to determine
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

03-06-2011   #895 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

what about S rank Freedom?
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

03-06-2011   #896 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Freedom is mid-high tier imo. Justice doesn't suck. It's still a good rock really. Two melee in both modes and two modes for offense/assisting.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

03-06-2011   #897 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

justice doesnt exactly suck...it just doesnt match up to recent standards
doubt there is another S rank rock that it can win against on terms of equal skill
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

03-06-2011   #898 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

It can't, but it does involve some tactical play. Unless you're fighting in Gundam Fight, you can still be good with Justice.

1. Melee has crits (yeaaaaah)
2. Boomerangs are homing, meaning you can do tricks with maps like AEU
3. Vulcans hurt like fuk, which is good for assisting and when you need to melee, there's the mode 2 melee weapon which still works for assisting as well.
4. You really don't attack head on against most rocks, but you can play as a trap card for your team mates or harass many scissors with your melee/ranged weaponry.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

03-06-2011   #899 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

any point in playing justice after you make IJ with it?

03-06-2011   #900 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueMonster Hunter FrontierGuild Wars

mechmaster90 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majin/MajinFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
cant make a tier ranking
cuz the roles and how well the suit does its role varies too much
but there are a few obvious things

1. the three gods are still IJ, DSH, HAC
2. the top three rocks are IJ, SSW, DSH
3. the top scissors are SF, Sinanju, Nintendo
4. the top papers are HWS, V2B, HAC, (legend)
5. justice and providence still crawl the bottom

anywhere between this top and bottom is hard to determine
Pretty much that.

It'd be interesting if the knowledgeable ones of this forum were to make an actual tier list for every rank and type. At least a top and crappy tier list to make things easier.