ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-27-2011   #801 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

1. Stick with team
2. Claw food to team (fish for enemies)
3. Boostdown and let team shoot it to death
4. Rinse and repeat

Last edited by Crimsonred; 01-27-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-27-2011   #802 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Claw is your best friend.

1. Claw
2. Don't stay at the spot like an idiot
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

| Adventus |

01-28-2011   #803 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
Claw is your best friend.

1. Claw
2. Don't stay at the spot like an idiot
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
You forgot to say Abuse Veteran Infighter :>

02-18-2011   #804 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2S4 LeagueSoldat

iShorty123 will become famous soon enough
IGN: oiShortyo
Class: Rock and Scissor. to_warrior
Guild: Looking for one
Xfire: ursshorty

Would Gn arms type E still be worth it even after nerf?

02-18-2011   #805 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

Its still good, its just that you can't trade long-range shots anymore due to losing vet infighter

For all that I care, I still love the hell out of purged mode

| Adventus |

02-18-2011   #806 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShorty123
Would Gn arms type E still be worth it even after nerf?
not really, unless u sit all match behind and camp...

02-18-2011   #807 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Reva will become famous soon enoughReva will become famous soon enough

I do have something for you lot to discuss about

There are some pretty powerful papers out there, and with the advent of GND's plans coming out, what are your opinions of the following units? (relatively speaking, so comparing them)

GND, AR dynames, Cherudium and (yes it doesn't fit in with these other 3) V2B

PS: Opinions, I say, but educated ones, I meant.

Last edited by Reva; 02-18-2011 at 05:51 PM.

02-18-2011   #808 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

AR Dynames: Very high damage in normal mode.

V2B: Spreadshots are one of the most devastating moves... provided if you can maneuver close enough and let everything hit. Normal mode is made for one, and one purpose only: Damage. Sadly, its limitation is being a paper, thus taking a huge hit on the much-needed horizontal boost to run in and out.

Purged mode isn't anything to scoff at either, melee is fine for a 3 hit, but the best thing is the w2 with reload up on, giving it a very good reload. V2B isn't a conventional paper in the way that it NEEDS to get close to get the highest damage output.

| Adventus |

02-18-2011   #809 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reva
I do have something for you lot to discuss about

There are some pretty powerful papers out there, and with the advent of GND's plans coming out, what are your opinions of the following units? (relatively speaking, so comparing them)

GND, AR dynames, Cherudium and (yes it doesn't fit in with these other 3) V2B

PS: Opinions, I say, but educated ones, I meant.
AR Dynames, versatility in a neat A-ranked package.

W1 = melee, W2 = beam rifles, W3 = GN Missiles barrage.
Alt W1 = ranged snipe
AOE Spec + Beam Spec.

Quick reload, especially on Alt W1. No sniper precision means you can just blind-snipe the alt W1, saving the skill slot for something better. If you want it, there's always the skill part.

Weapons covering nearly all situations. Whether is it I-field, PS-Armor, or ranged battles.

W3 hurts shitloads, and is freaking effective in close range.

I can't complain about it. It's almost perfect.

GNAD, great for ranged battles (esp space), suck @ close range.

V2B, never really used much, but heard it is an excellent DSHC counter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
not really, unless u sit all match behind and camp...
So it has been hit that hard in KR huh...

I'll forget about making a C3 one then and just stick to my C2.

02-18-2011   #810 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Vandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the rough

Other nice thing about AR Dynames, is unlike other A rank snipers, you can pump attack without repercussions. Unlike sniper suits, which take a damage hit for their custom point, thanks to precision crit.

02-18-2011   #811 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Soul123100 is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Soullock
Class: Pilot
Guild: MARZ

Should i make gnae first,akatsuki first, or DSHC first (i'm going to amek them all eventually tho)? i have the materials for all of them ready but only enough to buy 1 plan so far.

02-18-2011   #812 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandol
Other nice thing about AR Dynames, is unlike other A rank snipers, you can pump attack without repercussions. Unlike sniper suits, which take a damage hit for their custom point, thanks to precision crit.
Right.

As someone who hates sniping, no snip precision is a blessing to me.

02-18-2011   #813 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Excellent counter for practically any rock.

And then there's the missiles which are deceptively long-ranged compared with other missiles...

| Adventus |

02-18-2011   #814 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
AR Dynames, versatility in a neat A-ranked package.

W1 = melee, W2 = beam rifles, W3 = GN Missiles barrage.
Alt W1 = ranged snipe
AOE Spec + Beam Spec.

Quick reload, especially on Alt W1. No sniper precision means you can just blind-snipe the alt W1, saving the skill slot for something better. If you want it, there's always the skill part.

Weapons covering nearly all situations. Whether is it I-field, PS-Armor, or ranged battles.

W3 hurts shitloads, and is freaking effective in close range.

I can't complain about it. It's almost perfect.

GNAD, great for ranged battles (esp space), suck @ close range.

So it has been hit that hard in KR huh...

I'll forget about making a C3 one then and just stick to my C2.
its mainly because there are better suits now, GNA type E was actually pretty much of an overpowered suit, high damage, high defense, long range and infighter, but now its too big and it has no paper defense, food for all those GNA type D, NT D, HWS, etc

it's still a great suit, but its costs of making are pretty high and there are better suits running there

02-18-2011   #815 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
its mainly because there are better suits now, GNA type E was actually pretty much of an overpowered suit, high damage, high defense, long range and infighter, but now its too big and it has no paper defense, food for all those GNA type D, NT D, HWS, etc

it's still a great suit, but its costs of making are pretty high and there are better suits running there
I know it used to be strong.

I am just not too sure how it is standing in KR currently with the nerf.

Thanks for the explanation.

02-18-2011   #816 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

The only problem with GNAE in KR now is its bulk. Considering its current skills (Def up and Trans Am GN-Arms), I'd say it is still a pretty solid suit. If someone has it at OC6 HP/Def, it could still act as a tanking suit, but not that much.

Then again, HAC, F91, and V2B pretty much destroys that thing, if not by a lot. Faster suits like Strike Freedom and NT-D would chew on it too seeing that it doesn't have paper defense anymore.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

02-19-2011   #817 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Reva will become famous soon enoughReva will become famous soon enough

I probably shouldn't have mentioned V2b since it's so different from the other 3 (and from most other units)

Cherudim looks like a superior version of AR dynames to me. I understand that it's not out yet in TW and it wont be out for awhile, but whatever AR dynames has to offer (that you all mentioned), Cherudim seems to counter and raises. So I guess, to put it nicely, AR Dynames vs. S Cherdum. Which would be more powerful in your hands? (and how does GND compare to Cherudim if you have an opinion other then, GND is hax long range but crap short range, since I think we have that sorted out now)

02-19-2011   #818 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reva
I probably shouldn't have mentioned V2b since it's so different from the other 3 (and from most other units)

Cherudim looks like a superior version of AR dynames to me. I understand that it's not out yet in TW and it wont be out for awhile, but whatever AR dynames has to offer (that you all mentioned), Cherudim seems to counter and raises. So I guess, to put it nicely, AR Dynames vs. S Cherudim. Which would be more powerful in your hands? (and how does GND compare to Cherudim if you have an opinion other then, GND is hax long range but crap short range, since I think we have that sorted out now)
I think Cherudim, a buffed up version of Dynames, survives better than GND in my opinion.

I have all three so I know how both work.

AR Dynames is a very powerful paper unit that has it's wonderful dual pistol and GN missiles that deal alot of damage. Skill set wise, reload up and trans-am gives it a decent power-up when it fights against most of the units.

GNAD is as noted by Hexi, a noob-friendly suit. It's got very hax range and can annoy the hell out of most rock users. But as noted in the topic, when GNAD purges, it has only 1 ranged weapon to fight mid range.

Cherudim, on the other hand, is slightly better then the two I listed. This gundam is basically like a mini "nu hws" and an upgraded "AR Dynames", having indestructible funnels, but including snipe shots that has up to 2 ammo. The unfortunate thing is that dual pistols is in R mode for it, so changing to them won't be as fast as AR Dynames or purged GND. With the exception of that, Cherudim's skill set is much more hax compared to GND's, Veteran Sniper EX and Trans-am as well. The EX skill is a combination of QS and Veteran Sniper, if I remember. Unfortunately I don't know the effects of Trans-am for Cherudim but I will assume it's somewhat superior to Dynames and equal to GND's.

02-21-2011   #819 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

ObtainTypeR is on a distinguished road

Is legend gundam gundam decent or shitty?

02-21-2011   #820 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObtainTypeR
Is legend gundam gundam decent or shitty?
Stun Master </3