ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
11-29-2010   #581 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ErnestLyell is on a distinguished road

Should I use Sazabi as an offensive or a defensive/support unit ?

Custom Agi OC ATK or Custom HP OC ATK , which will make more sense for Sazabi on the long run ?

The Crossbone Vanguard

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
11-29-2010   #582 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartio
It depends. It has a set delay before it starts the yank.

It will pull to the exact area you were before the yank.

This is why some people use it to MCA rather than just yank and melee. Because most expect that rush-in melee (then MCA) rather than the move around, and thus counter with spec.
my screen kept freezing when i drag the other guy...
sometimes the person end up behind me...

11-29-2010   #583 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
i rolled Nataku yesterday..
Just a question about its weapon 2. If you drag enemy with your claws and move aside before it reaches you, would the enemy move to where you use the claws or move to where you move to?
i believe it follows u sometimes and yeah u can get melee from nowher due to lag, this happens. what i do is claw, then run in circles and hit him =D, unless, of course u have 0 lag and u can anticipate with w3 or with turn slash... but seeing ur profile... (lag abuser =D)

11-29-2010   #584 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
my screen kept freezing when i drag the other guy...
sometimes the person end up behind me...
Yeah, that's the thing, when your network lag is at it's worst, then they take like 1-2 seconds to slide, then when they do, they end up behind you.

11-29-2010   #585 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestLyell
Should I use Sazabi as an offensive or a defensive/support unit ?

Custom Agi OC ATK or Custom HP OC ATK , which will make more sense for Sazabi on the long run ?
Sazabi isn't really offense, moar support :/

the best oc is usually c hp oc def, but you can go c hp oc attack since it has like fortress and alot of def already.

Last edited by Asuna; 11-29-2010 at 08:44 AM.

11-30-2010   #586 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

am i the only one who thinks that susanowo knocked DSHC out of its S-trinity position
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

11-30-2010   #587 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

I thought it was dropped due to the nerf

11-30-2010   #588 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
am i the only one who thinks that susanowo knocked DSHC out of its S-trinity position
Random swinging, instant one hit combo, constant hide even without the 2nd skill activation still puts it as a pretty *** suit in my book. I dont even care what susanowo has, DSHC unless with its ridiculous damage changed, is still an easy mode feg pub suit for me.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

11-30-2010   #589 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

DSHC= DSH+ ATK buff+ More invisiblity+ God 1hit KD slash+ Cooler look
This can't get any feggier

11-30-2010   #590 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Should I go make a Master Gundam? I can make one now, but I could also make God Fuunsaiki with those materials. Is God Fuunsaiki any good?

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

11-30-2010   #591 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftTera OnlineRagnarok Online

Exertim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Exertim
IGN: Exertim

Make Master and mix IJ as your SS rank rock instead.

IGN (KR/TW): Exertim

11-30-2010   #592 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

^

God Fuunsaiki is like, virtually no difference with normal god except with a big horse

Not even a ranged attack in hyper mode!

| Adventus |

11-30-2010   #593 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exertim
Make Master and mix IJ as your SS rank rock instead.
Ok got it.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

12-01-2010   #594 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

fuunsaiki has a beam spec
win
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

12-01-2010   #595 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
win
So has IJ? ._.

12-01-2010   #596 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

But the difference is IJ can change at will to use melee spec if it wants to spec at all!

| Adventus |

12-01-2010   #597 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
So has IJ? ._.
i was comparing to master

12-01-2010   #598 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
win
Okay. My bad. Could have been clearer about it though.

12-02-2010   #599 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

I don't have materials for IJ sadly. I could only mix either Master G or G Fuunsaiki. I'm slowly considering to make Master G instead, but I'mma still give it a long thought.

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

12-02-2010   #600 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

IJ mats arent hard

Justice
Sword Impulse
M1A Astray
Aegis
Dinn

Dinn and M1A are okay to play in BC rooms, maybe even BS for Dinn
Aegis is easy stuff

Just make Master anyway, its superior in every form and way to God.

And its Master mother****ing Asia

| Adventus |