ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
12-28-2009   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterzero
Hi guys , im a HK player and I made god gundam recently ( just released outside of cash means on HK) and I was wondering how good is god ( lol ) in K servers..... some people tell me when orchis , f91 and some more s papers get released in non cash means I won't be able to use it without dying a lot in a game... I like it pretty much as it is ( and I dont have yet hyper mode... this update put the cursed K suit exp tables -.- ) and I don't have much of a problem against existing s papers ( wzc , some cashed f91... etc)
God is a solid melee vs melee unit, but get a good player with any suit that can kite you and you will be outta luck unless you can get really good at catching up to people. God is just too squishy really.Thats the reason im putting full points into def on mine

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-28-2009   #42 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
God is a solid melee vs melee unit, but get a good player with any suit that can kite you and you will be outta luck unless you can get really good at catching up to people. God is just too squishy really.Thats the reason im putting full points into def on mine
Use 3 C points in HP and all OC points in Def.

12-28-2009   #43 (permalink)
Careface

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

You need to be incredibly good at melee to use God. Master is much more balanced.
Defense is a must though, because God's melee combo will kill anyway and you want it to be tankier.

12-28-2009   #44 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

God with hyper is really fast paced sometimes. Also need to not let ur auto-flinch ego get to u.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

12-28-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

masterzero is on a distinguished road

then defense or hp ? XD , HK has the update where putting points in one stat doesnt affect others , but we don't have oc yet

12-28-2009   #46 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Quote:
then defense or hp ? XD , HK has the update where putting points in one stat doesnt affect others , but we don't have oc yet
Custom points in HP and all OC points in Def. (if you have OC)

12-28-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

oh ok

I just got hyper mode.... is as you ppl said... you have to play pretty fast if you want to survive , but if you do you destroy a lot O.o , plays a lot different than my other rocks ( justice , shining , sword strike , epyon , etC)

12-28-2009   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
oh ok

I just got hyper mode.... is as you ppl said... you have to play pretty fast if you want to survive , but if you do you destroy a lot O.o , plays a lot different than my other rocks ( justice , shining , sword strike , epyon , etC)
The only suits that come close to it with difficulty factor of staying alive but havin to move that fast is DSH and AS shining and master. Get good with god, and people will be runnin from your ass in fights.

12-28-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

hehe and I thought the spin attack was guided as some people used it when you were in their back and hit you in the back... guess they were pros xD

12-29-2009   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
hehe and I thought the spin attack was guided as some people used it when you were in their back and hit you in the back... guess they were pros xD
lol, as with AS the O the spin is awesome when in a melee fight, especially when its 1v2-3

12-29-2009   #51 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

I got owned by Neue when i was using Gyan..

12-29-2009   #52 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

neue is pretty fun to fight against lol.
Especially when ur using Red powered!

12-29-2009   #53 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
neue is pretty fun to fight against lol.
Especially when ur using Red powered!
I spammed weapon 2...
didn't work so well after it somehow teleport to my back and melee me..

01-01-2010   #54 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

any recomendations for justice with 3 slots and FA ZZ with 2 slots?

01-01-2010   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam00Raiser
any recomendations for justice with 3 slots and FA ZZ with 2 slots?
u can find the answers @ the Suit Customisation Thread
use the Search function

01-07-2010   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

hi again lol , Thanks to a 4 hour 2x exp and Points HK event I could made EZZ a week ago and now im 10K away of making FAZZ

I know he is good , at least on hk version . He's the same on KR? he rocks pretty much from mid-far range , the only problem I see of him is when a melee gets close to you :/

01-07-2010   #57 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Sazabi. Such a dissapointment :<

01-07-2010   #58 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

There's no good scissor S ranks! All of them suck. (yes, including Destiny)

01-07-2010   #59 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew

poor mew mew have a carrot

01-08-2010   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

anthony001 is your worst nightmare!
IGN: FS
Level: over 9000
Guild: mmog,mmog2,cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew

why does it suck?