ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-30-2010   #501 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam00Raiser
i think we're talking bout TW, not K... NZ doesnt have a very good reload speed and most ppl in TW camp and a LOT... even with melee suits (SS, SC, SI, Epyon, etc)
and still on KR NZ gets owned pretty easily... (xept when the team gets on ur arse and rape it intensivelly)
Camp? What is that? I play Tw, i don't know what u talking about.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-30-2010   #502 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

any suit with reload up can ignore bullet zero with ease

10-30-2010   #503 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
i think we're talking bout TW, not K... NZ doesnt have a very good reload speed and most ppl in TW camp and a LOT... even with melee suits (SS, SC, SI, Epyon, etc)
and still on KR NZ gets owned pretty easily... (xept when the team gets on ur arse and rape it intensivelly)
Camp? MSes can camp? Like, with a tent and all?
I only see MSes flying around and vandalizing public property...

10-30-2010   #504 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

camp basically is a synonym to "hold position"...-_-

10-31-2010   #505 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
camp basically is a synonym to "hold position"...-_-
I know, heard of sarcasm?
Actually, campers are_*shot*

Last edited by Crimsonred; 10-31-2010 at 12:29 AM.

10-31-2010   #506 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

heard of it, but cant detect it

and speaking of which
there actually is a gundam that camps with a "tent" and all

Last edited by KirovReporting; 10-31-2010 at 12:52 AM.

11-03-2010   #507 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond

I know this should have been discussed before but oddly I seems to miss the posts related to it when I was searching this thread.
How do play V2 Buster effectively and how to add the C and OC? Did heard from some taiwanese telling me to add all to ATK.

11-03-2010   #508 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narru
I know this should have been discussed before but oddly I seems to miss the posts related to it when I was searching this thread.
How do play V2 Buster effectively and how to add the C and OC? Did heard from some taiwanese telling me to add all to ATK.
well its a rock reaper v2, of course the play style is very risky (the one i do)
is basically being at short range with buster and own ppl, a full burst may kill a rock on back or at least get it on critics, also if u like to pew pew reload up+3 shots of pew pew on purged : ***gyness
also oc depens on u lot of ppl do c hp oc def(seen mostly on K) but some others do like c hp oc atk or full atk (this varies a lot, in both servers)

11-04-2010   #509 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunbound

Nemeniah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Nemeniah
IGN: Asanagi
Class: Feeder lt_bard
Level: Bronze Diamond

Thoughts on Unicorn gundam ? I've heard bad things about it and I definitely do not want to waste a Zeta gundam if it turns out to be bad.

11-04-2010   #510 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeniah
Thoughts on Unicorn gundam ? I've heard bad things about it and I definitely do not want to waste a Zeta gundam if it turns out to be bad.
It's pretty good. You wont regret making/training it.
However, its not as awesome and OP as kirov tries to make it out to be.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

11-04-2010   #511 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
It's pretty good. You wont regret making/training it.
However, its not as awesome and OP as Menk2 tries to make it out to be.
Fixed.

Have a Penguin

11-04-2010   #512 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narru
V2B is my flagship unit and there's actually three ways of playing it. One is the one given already, you play midrange and try to score criticals from the back.

First off, V2B's main weapon actually is the drop missiles (aka AR Dynames feg missiles), second is the KD beam. The spread shot is actually good but it's not that very effective if you only get one or two beams in. You make sure 80% of the beams hit for it to be menacing. The V2B spread fires 9 beams in total, but you'll most likely get the 5 middle beams in to deliver massive hurt on midrange. Timing is important or else you'll get hit by melee before you can fire a fatal shot. Fire the feg missiles, and then spread shot, run back a little (abuse the V2B speed, it's awesome), and then spread again. Use the KD beam to help your team mates. Like the AR Dynames, the feg missile can kill off melee attackers that's hitting your team mates. The spread shot doesn't need much accurate aim, and it's very good in finishing off fleeing enemies.

You can put C Agi/OC Attack for maximum annoyance, Pure attack if you plan on going as a support paper, or C HP/OC Def for standalone play. However, the purge mode Mega Cannon works the best with the FULL ATTACK build.

Still, V2B is a paper. It's good but it's still not a hero suit. If HAC is a tank, V2B is a jet fighter. Play it like a fast bomber plane and you'll win.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

11-04-2010   #513 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Unicorn is like a scissor variant of G Gundam. It's a standard looking scissor in most aspects in my opinion, but you get a new mode at 70%(?). It's not the best scissor out there, but it's certainly a must have. Its not overpowered, just right. The weapon set is very decent as well.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

11-04-2010   #514 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile

Unicorn, when OC'd, has ridiculous def that I cringe at qq

| Adventus |

11-04-2010   #515 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeniah
If its not too much to ask...mind elaborating how exactly is it good ? All I read are unjustified critics about how mediocre it is and now I'm kinda confused. Thanks in advance.
No burst, steady dmg output, versatile for all ranges, and cool looking.
Rock defense is nice if you screw up but its not my taste =(
NT-D is awesome.

Dmg is too mediocre for me though.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

11-04-2010   #516 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Vandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the roughVandol is a jewel in the rough

My only real problem with Unicorn is how badly Veteran Infighter screws over Unicorn. Having it's beam magnum's already ok damage, reduced even further really makes it a hard sell. Especially with how common Vet Infighter is becoming on rocks.

11-05-2010   #517 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Niveus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Niveus
IGN: Niveus

Can anybody fill me in on 00 Gundam? It's an eventual goal of mine, once the plans and everything come out; plus, there's the hope that they come out with 00 Raiser eventually, and I cannot even begin to say how epic that'd be. In any case, I guess the big question is: How does it fly, how do the skills match up, and what's the suggested build?

11-05-2010   #518 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nividia
Can anybody fill me in on 00 Gundam? It's an eventual goal of mine, once the plans and everything come out; plus, there's the hope that they come out with 00 Raiser eventually, and I cannot even begin to say how epic that'd be. In any case, I guess the big question is: How does it fly, how do the skills match up, and what's the suggested build?
its not that good, though i like it just coz im a freaking 00 fan, and maybe raiza is coming nxt month, but ya its not that awsum, compared with all the other suits, its a mid ranger suit and it can tank very much with field ballistics, im doing c hp oc def on 00 just to piss off ppl with field, but it lacks atk, and maybe agility, skillset isnt very great and twin drive dissapointed me to the ground
also beam rifle is very fast, but u run out of ammo very fast and twin shots are pretty good, a littlebit faster then zooks, and a mix of ballistics and beams, since it doesnt reflects but it doesnt deals damage (yata no kagami/i field)
1st mode melee is decent it hits ups and down but for some odd reason, it doesnt works as good as sword calamity or any meleer
2nd mode melee is algo somehow good, fast melee (not first hit though) but it doesn't has AOE

11-06-2010   #519 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Niveus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Niveus
IGN: Niveus

Quote:
its not that good, though i like it just coz im a freaking 00 fan, and maybe raiza is coming nxt month, but ya its not that awsum, compared with all the other suits, its a mid ranger suit and it can tank very much with field ballistics, im doing c hp oc def on 00 just to piss off ppl with field, but it lacks atk, and maybe agility, skillset isnt very great and twin drive dissapointed me to the ground
also beam rifle is very fast, but u run out of ammo very fast and twin shots are pretty good, a littlebit faster then zooks, and a mix of ballistics and beams, since it doesnt reflects but it doesnt deals damage (yata no kagami/i field)
1st mode melee is decent it hits ups and down but for some odd reason, it doesnt works as good as sword calamity or any meleer
2nd mode melee is algo somehow good, fast melee (not first hit though) but it doesn't has AOE
That so? To be fair, just looking at base stats in the Wiki, it looks like it's more geared to stick around for a long time rather than deal massive damage. As for having Attack Up for it's first skill, after 00 Drive... little redundant there, honestly, so I can see how that's disappointing. As for stats... yeah, low attack, but it has decent stats on everything else, and it's Defense is above average for most S-rank rock types. But, never flied it; I honestly just want it for the sake of picking up Raiser when it comes out. Just looking at the Wiki, though, it's stats (just the stats) are similar to Justice...

11-06-2010   #520 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Stats have little to no importance in this game FYI.