ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-07-2010   #261 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I made my F91 in K as well, so what? I'd say it sucks!

Oh btw, /forum/sd-gundam-cap...ease-read.html

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-07-2010   #262 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kikkoman251 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kikkoman251 Send a message via MSN to kikkoman251 Send a message via Skype™ to kikkoman251

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I made my F91 in K as well, so what? I'd say it sucks!

Oh btw, /forum/sd-gundam-cap...ease-read.html
True story bro

This is the ingenius mew staring at her keyboard>>>

7/10

TW SDGO ign: Annexis

05-07-2010   #263 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman251
True story bro

This is the ingenius mew staring at her keyboard>>>

7/10
Did I say K > TW ? Or did I say TW > K?
We are talking about the suit.

Read thru using your brain first. kthx.

1/10

05-07-2010   #264 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Its perfectly fine stating where you're from. But its not fine for statements like how zara completely assumed that just by playing KR SDGO, Otsdarva has more experience :> If i played on KR SDGO for 3 minutes, can I say I have more experience than a person that played TW/HK SDGO for a year? not really....
Its quality not quantity, so ya in a way you might have learned more in playing for those 3 minutes on a server with more skilled players (be it TW or KR) than playing for an hour on another average server.

05-07-2010   #265 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Otsdarva is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirasf
Its quality not quantity, so ya in a way you might have learned more in playing for those 3 minutes on a server with more skilled players (be it TW or KR) than playing for an hour on another average server.
thank you.

05-07-2010   #266 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaMia
He wasn't in either clan. Ots, me, and a few others are currently in ShadowMirror with Koreans. =3= They're pretty chill people. And he's been playing for well over three years on KR. I'd say what he's saying has enough merit.
Now that I see this, I sincerely apologise for my comment.

On another note, what does everyone think of Nu?

I haven't actually got one, so I speak from experience of fighting against them.

The only thing I think thats exceptional about Nu is it's pyramid thing. It renders a lot of suits almost entirely useless against it, namely Virtue, but also cripples the majority of suits, as very few suits don't have a purely ballistic moveset. I find it terribly annoying when I'm using T3 since I just love using it's uber laser.

05-07-2010   #267 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Reload in Ifield mode sucks. Terribly.

That is all.

| Adventus |

05-07-2010   #268 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

I dunno. Doesn't completely render Virtue useless. If you're just playing support, just purge and start using the stunbeams. Status effects still take place with Nu unlike Akatsuki. If your team can notice this and work with it, it does something, I guess. And then there's the fact that you still get full SP value for your shots even if its not doing any damage to the Nu, so you could just spam and go in for a beam spec.

05-08-2010   #269 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Otsdarva is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Now that I see this, I sincerely apologise for my comment.

On another note, what does everyone think of Nu?

I haven't actually got one, so I speak from experience of fighting against them.

The only thing I think thats exceptional about Nu is it's pyramid thing. It renders a lot of suits almost entirely useless against it, namely Virtue, but also cripples the majority of suits, as very few suits don't have a purely ballistic moveset. I find it terribly annoying when I'm using T3 since I just love using it's uber laser.
no problem.

yea NU is a pretty good suit. And surprisingly used in Clan matches in KR as an alternate akatsuki unit. But its very seldom. Since akatsuki is a hard hitter compared to Nu while NU maintains a defensive.

only thing about NU is ammo reload is iffy. I mean i usually start off in shield mode and unload, switch to funnel mode throw them out, beam from afar. wait till reloaded funnels switch back to I field Pyramid. even still the reload is mmm soso~
Still Nu is a very defensive suit and you wont really wanna head on assault because of its medium speed melee and its current weapon setup.
its a mid-range combatant suit if you enjoy that style then use it
If you wanna avoid getting annoyed playing NU just slap on vaccines for those pesky status effects.
also take advantage when New type is activated and be conservative on boost as you will use ur enhanced boost to escape and dodge. Also to catch up with your team and support since you also gain attack bonus.

against NU only real advantage you can get is trying to make it unload force it to waste ammo in I-pyramid then gun it out when he switches out. Or ignore it and find other targets then he'll be left alone for your team to rush yet this is also a big risk. as most Nu will try to stay out of enemy sight. Then its your choice to charge it with your rock and take advantage of its medium speed melee. Just watch out for its spec at all times.
Papers will always have a hard time with this suit no matter what. that's just how difficult it makes as an opponent. As most papers are gunner types. and even shell weapons wont really do much, but not wasted effort just you gotta work WAY harder.
scissor versing a Nu will have not as much a hard time but still will have issues because once again scissors are also gunners. a combination of melee and proper gunning would make things a bit easier for you but still a challenge.

since NU has the option to completely guard beams it gives him upper hand in gun games. Melee games hes a sitting duck. that's all I can offer.

Last edited by Otsdarva; 05-08-2010 at 12:52 AM.

05-08-2010   #270 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Nu really crumbles when you figure out that it doesnt have great damage and rush it up front as a rock.
Also really crumbles if ur using zooks/mg/uber homingz (oh ARPA i <3 u). But even then u still have to play safe and not play like u own the field just cause of that ._.

However, there are just some suits that cant do shiz to nu and really, you're better off finding another target or getting into a better position than wasting ur time with the nu if you are one.

Playing as a nu, you have to be really careful about distance, position, and ur ammo seems to feel like shit tier all time. Haven't really played this suit all that much though so that's all i can say.

Also, since it never really seems to hit hard, nu doesnt really give me any pressure in games.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-08-2010   #271 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Precisely, as a Nu you need to know how to approach the enemy team, if they have mostly beam weaponry and no fear of hax rocks like IJ and DSHC then just get as close as possible and troll them while your team gains the advantage by supporting you and being their meatshield.

Whereas if they had misslers/vulcaners/haxrocks just keep your distance and play safe until you find a chance to troll or simply just go troll the papers and ignoer the rocks but keep a close eye on their whereabouts.

Ifield mode lacks ammo so careful to not spam randomly.

05-08-2010   #272 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

I've found that with nu without any points in hp or defense, I can kill it in i-field form with one combo from behind with my purged gn-E. I think a lot of nu players get cocky and kite too much when its field is up, and it's really easy to route them. The trick is to go after it earlier rather than later, when its skills kick in.

05-08-2010   #273 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpilot
I've found that with nu without any points in hp or defense, I can kill it in i-field form with one combo from behind with my purged gn-E. I think a lot of nu players get cocky and kite too much when its field is up, and it's really easy to route them. The trick is to go after it earlier rather than later, when its skills kick in.
Similar story in HK. 4 times out of 5 the Nu player WILL rush to mid-close range and start kiting people.

Then the rocks appear and the Nu is knocked out of his senses.

The more experienced players tend to fire off their funnels, and stay out of sight until they're reloaded. By then most of it's skills are set, and then they move in in i-field mode, wiping out any full beam papers.

Speaking of suits from Char's Counterattack, what about Sazabi?

05-08-2010   #274 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Only one thing to say...
it does not move 3x faster
and is a pain to make....
Still waiting for his personal skill buff.

05-08-2010   #275 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

its still a quite versatile suit, despite not moving 3x faster

05-08-2010   #276 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

I've seen some sazabis take down papers really nicely. Its melee weapon set seems good, right?

05-08-2010   #277 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

They nerfed the melee a while back so you can't do its 10-hit combo the easy way anymore.

05-08-2010   #278 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Sazabi isnt supposed to have a 3x faster skill to begin with nor will it ever...

05-08-2010   #279 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

kikkoman251 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to kikkoman251 Send a message via MSN to kikkoman251 Send a message via Skype™ to kikkoman251

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltyace
Only one thing to say...
it does not move 3x faster
and is a pain to make....
Still waiting for his personal skill buff.
wait is this a legit buff that's going to happen?

TW SDGO ign: Annexis

05-08-2010   #280 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

No. Though it'd be amusing if they replaced Enhanced Funnels with Red Comet.