ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

8.2

 
LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-06-2010   #241 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 210
iTrader: (0)
ShanaMia will become famous soon enough
Default

If you want to bring player skill into question, you're welcome to do so. I'm a rather average jack-of-all-trades player in my opinion anyways, nothing special. But when people simply repeat their opening line of an argument instead of actually bringing up and elaborating on points like you're supposed to in a discussion, one can only assume how much thought or effort was actually placed into something before just being tossed aside with a crude label on it.
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-06-2010   #242 (permalink)
Booger face
Seim's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,095
iTrader: (0)
Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaMia
If you want to bring player skill into question, you're welcome to do so. I'm a rather average jack-of-all-trades player in my opinion anyways, nothing special. But when people simply repeat their opening line of an argument instead of actually bringing up and elaborating on points like you're supposed to in a discussion, one can only assume how much thought or effort was actually placed into something before just being tossed aside with a crude label on it.
All I see here is you misunderstanding what firepower meant.
firepower =/= lack of ammo
firepower = damage
I can also see Osdarva registering and posting his only 2 posts here, one of which is troll and the other about ammo again.
__________________
Playing:
League of Legends...... Ign:General Cao Cao
Tera- Serpentis Isle..... Ign:Stocking -retired-
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/
 
05-06-2010   #243 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Spore
Posts: 774
iTrader: (0)
meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred
Default

Yay finally an unbiased statement!!!
now, lets just stop the Flamings...

Back to WZC...
SD敢达视频高速下载 SD敢达视频在线观看 - 韩服玩家 飞翼零改4月更新版 作战视频1 - 漫猫SD敢达站
This video shows the increased attack on WZC+ snipe part,
and the FAZZ suffered 1 red criticshot+1 blue critic shot=almost dead 0.0
This is against a scissor, so against rocks...*red critic OHKO?*

Last edited by meltyace; 05-06-2010 at 03:14 AM.
 
05-06-2010   #244 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 95
iTrader: (0)
SixShock will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Lol. Melty, that comment is completely out there in the stratosphere cause its not true.

Shana, stop ur nerd rage QQ about people's opinions.
Srsly, stop saying the damn obvious about what its modes are for and making assumptions about other people. Hell, I doubt ur that good to be criticizing some of the people here.

As for firepower, I sorta agree, now that I've used V2. The vulcans are ok, the beam gun is ok, the vsbr is ok. None of them are OUTSTANDING damage. With attack up on it gets better but still not comparable with v2 and some other haxor papers.
The beam gun on alt mode is nice for long distance but the damage again isnt all that great at all. Melee is pretty good but F91 is pretty squish so I really dislike using it to melee. I still like instant burst damage on papers though more than the continuous damage that f91 offers.

Anyways, people can hate/dislike whatever suit they want cause each suit has their faults.

People just make a big deal out of f91 cause of the massive hype from fandom and the ability to melee with afterimages. But really, for those that just thought the movie wasnt that great, not knowing about crossbone, and the afterimages being meh, its just a whatever suit.
No actually F91 is just as good, if not better than what people say it's capable of. It is a unit will a balanced weapon load set with decent ammo to get the job done and with excellent high priority melee that beats out most rocks in a straight melee fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
All I see here is you misunderstanding what firepower meant.
firepower =/= lack of ammo
firepower = damage
F91 has both decent to high ammo and firepower.
Fact is, F91 is a top tier if not broken tier suit.
__________________
I play Korean SDGO, ya'know the one with all the suits?

EL OH EL

Last edited by SixShock; 05-06-2010 at 05:42 AM.
 
05-06-2010   #245 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Retune's Avatar
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,362
iTrader: (0)
Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune
Default

Look. Some people will like particular suits more. Some people won't.

Its a fact of life. Live with it.
__________________
 
05-06-2010   #246 (permalink)
Booger face
Seim's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,095
iTrader: (0)
Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixShock
No actually F91 is just as good, if not better than what people say it's capable of. It is a unit will a balanced weapon load set with decent ammo to get the job done and with excellent high priority melee that beats out most rocks in a straight melee fight.


F91 has both decent to high ammo and firepower.
Fact is, F91 is a top tier if not broken tier suit.
1. Opinions again but I guess the general consensus is that it's good.
2. yea, it has good melee, but chances are that you wont get a 1v1 fight normally in sdgo. Being paper and having low def/hp + melee-ing with people watching and shooting? :>

F91 has the ammo but I wouldnt say it has the best firepower/damage :> However, it would probably get better with OC atk as the one i tried was only custom + skills.

To me, it's just an all-roundsuit, good at everything yet not the greatest.
__________________
Playing:
League of Legends...... Ign:General Cao Cao
Tera- Serpentis Isle..... Ign:Stocking -retired-
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/
 
05-06-2010   #247 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
LiLMewmew's Avatar
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Garden of Light
Posts: 3,129
iTrader: (0)
LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous
Default

Good at everything? F91 lacks homing boomerangs!
 
05-06-2010   #248 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 521
iTrader: (0)
gmpilot is on a distinguished road
Default

So what do you guys mean when you say its melee is squishy?
__________________
twsdgo ign: fallenic
 
05-06-2010   #249 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 95
iTrader: (0)
SixShock will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpilot
So what do you guys mean when you say its melee is squishy?
they mean that it's not, and it'll last long enough to kill your rocks.
__________________
I play Korean SDGO, ya'know the one with all the suits?

EL OH EL
 
05-06-2010   #250 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Otsdarva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)
Otsdarva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
All I see here is you misunderstanding what firepower meant.
firepower =/= lack of ammo
firepower = damage
I can also see Osdarva registering and posting his only 2 posts here, one of which is troll and the other about ammo again.
i can also see you're wrong. you're also wrong that I am trolling. What I said are true facts. I'm from KR SDGO and i stumble upon this forum.

i own a F91 and i know its a versatile suit. I've had my share of using it, And its a great paper and in fact its excellent because it can play a range game and back it up with a very good melee. Its fast its a hard target, the after images can throw people off. Actually to be honest its not even that squishy. Not the tanky of suits of course. But it holds up very very well. Its weak in damage? you gotta be blind or something. Dual beam knock down with a beam bazooka...those are hard hitters it doesn't lack damage at all. and mine happens to be only Custom 3. And hella i see good damaging outputs per hit.

as for mew about rangs. I think if every suit has boomerang they would be great ㅇ ㅅㅇ;
__________________
 
05-06-2010   #251 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Retune's Avatar
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,362
iTrader: (0)
Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsdarva
i can also see you're wrong. you're also wrong that I am trolling. What I said are true facts. I'm from KR SDGO and i stumble upon this forum.

i own a F91 and i know its a versatile suit. I've had my share of using it, And its a great paper and in fact its excellent because it can play a range game and back it up with a very good melee. Its fast its a hard target, the after images can throw people off. Actually to be honest its not even that squishy. Not the tanky of suits of course. But it holds up very very well. Its weak in damage? you gotta be blind or something. Dual beam knock down with a beam bazooka...those are hard hitters it doesn't lack damage at all. and mine happens to be only Custom 3. And hella i see good damaging outputs per hit.

as for mew about rangs. I think if every suit has boomerang they would be great ㅇ ㅅㅇ;
Somewhat agree with you, but IMO F91 does die very quickly.

BTW, "I'm from KR SDGO..." doesn't give you anymore authority than anyone else.
__________________
 
05-06-2010   #252 (permalink)
Booger face
Seim's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,095
iTrader: (0)
Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold
Default

tbh, I see more damage output from suits like gelgoog cannon, v2, messala, WZC, vdash than f91.
Dual beam kd is only OK, its not that great. If you think its great, you need to play more. The beam bazooka is ONLY decent. I can hardly see the difference using that and sazabi/nu's long range beam cannon. For me, I would switch back to the KD beam whenever I can.

And i seriously doubt that you wont take significant damage by meleeing with f91 unless u caught a straggler/solo.

Like i said, its good at mostly everything but I wouldn't call it the greatest at some of what it does.
__________________
Playing:
League of Legends...... Ign:General Cao Cao
Tera- Serpentis Isle..... Ign:Stocking -retired-
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/
 
05-07-2010   #253 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker
Otsdarva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)
Otsdarva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Somewhat agree with you, but IMO F91 does die very quickly.

BTW, "I'm from KR SDGO..." doesn't give you anymore authority than anyone else.

tbh, I see more damage output from suits like gelgoog cannon, v2, messala, WZC, vdash than f91.
Dual beam kd is only OK, its not that great. If you think its great, you need to play more. The beam bazooka is ONLY decent. I can hardly see the difference using that and sazabi/nu's long range beam cannon. For me, I would switch back to the KD beam whenever I can.

And i seriously doubt that you wont take significant damage by meleeing with f91 unless u caught a straggler/solo.

Like i said, its good at mostly everything but I wouldn't call it the greatest at some of what it does.
-im just saying im from KR, i didnt mean I have anymore authority then anyone else. watch what you say, or dont take any offensive. if i played TW i would have said the samething

-i've had my share of experience.
__________________

Last edited by Otsdarva; 05-07-2010 at 03:20 AM.
 
05-07-2010   #254 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Kirasf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Space
Posts: 832
iTrader: (0)
Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata
Default

F91 is a very good suit, even more versatile than destiny in a way (though both are awesome) Not tanky but deals a hell of damage.

Obviously for people saying that while meleeing you are gonna get spammed to death by others is due to them stupidly trying to melee when its a 2v1 or whatever rather than gtfo and regroup. Moreover, you are gonna get significant damage by others while meleeing with ANY suit, not really an argument there.

Otsdarva said he is from KR sdgo and he meant that he played there for a long enough time to know better about the suit whether its fighting or playing it, whereas F91 has only been released since when? 2 months in TW? Stop being butthurt about KR having more experience than TW and move on.

Do note that MEPE mode of F91 is very helpful with the after-images and huge increase in speed/agility be it a shootout or running away, make use of it!!

On a different note, to the person who said WZC is gonna get another buff, it wont, they already buffed it once and they wont do it again. (no suit has gotten buffed twice so get over it)
__________________
-SDGO IGN:Zarata
 
05-07-2010   #255 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 521
iTrader: (0)
gmpilot is on a distinguished road
Default

I've noticed most of the F91s I've played with seem to solo a lot. Is it not really with staying with the team with an f91? I don't have one, so zero experience with it.
__________________
twsdgo ign: fallenic
 
05-07-2010   #256 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 356
iTrader: (0)
123Bob will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpilot
So what do you guys mean when you say its melee is squishy?
They are referring to the suit as squishy. Means it dies easily due to low health or defense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsdarva
-im just saying im from KR, i didnt mean I have anymore authority then anyone else. watch what you say, or dont take any offensive. if i played TW i would have said the samething

-i've had my share of experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirasf
Otsdarva said he is from KR sdgo and he meant that he played there for a long enough time to know better about the suit whether its fighting or playing it, whereas F91 has only been released since when? 2 months in TW? Stop being butthurt about KR having more experience than TW and move on.
Guys, relax. He's just saying that because people have used KR as if it's some title that makes you bigger. It has happened before and there have been conflicts between players of different versions. Please just leave it as that and stop talking about that from here on.
And to everyone else. This thread is for discussion, not argument. Not every topic has to turn aggressive. All of you have your valid points. You don't have to start attacking each other.
 
05-07-2010   #257 (permalink)
Raven
StrykerX's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: On Land
Posts: 2,088
iTrader: (0)
StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpilot
I've noticed most of the F91s I've played with seem to solo a lot.
thats the TW mentality of " HEY! i got a dream gacha F91! other ppl fear me!"

ptui, i spit at their insolence
 
05-07-2010   #258 (permalink)
Booger face
Seim's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,095
iTrader: (0)
Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold
Default

Fact: Most of the times you'll get shot at when you attempt a melee

Im not saying you'll be spammed with wtf beams/everything the other team has when you melee. You'll take a few and sometimes, it just doesnt feel worth it when you kill a B rank and ur hp is at half or lower as a S rank

No. You dont really want to solo in this game with most suits.

Its perfectly fine stating where you're from. But its not fine for statements like how zara completely assumed that just by playing KR SDGO, Otsdarva has more experience :> If i played on KR SDGO for 3 minutes, can I say I have more experience than a person that played TW/HK SDGO for a year? not really....
__________________
Playing:
League of Legends...... Ign:General Cao Cao
Tera- Serpentis Isle..... Ign:Stocking -retired-
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 05-07-2010 at 04:03 AM.
 
05-07-2010   #259 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: プトレマイオス2 
Posts: 1,000
iTrader: (0)
Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Fact: Most of the times you'll get shot at when you attempt a melee

Im not saying you'll be spammed with wtf beams/everything the other team has when you melee. You'll take a few and sometimes, it just doesnt feel worth it when you kill a B rank and ur hp is at half or lower as a S rank

No. You dont really want to solo in this game with most suits.

Its perfectly fine stating where you're from. But its not fine for statements like how zara completely assumed that just by playing KR SDGO, Otsdarva has more experience :> If i played on KR SDGO for 3 minutes, can I say I have more experience than a person that played TW/HK SDGO for a year? not really....
i think he meant he's a "veteran" though if he was in cookies or ptolemaios i can tell their rank was generally high so probably he made F91 first and played a lot besides that KR abilities are higher than TW, u can't deny that... im not trolling, i play TW but when i did play KR i can tell they have higher skill levels, besides KR are always feared in most games(k-style)
 
05-07-2010   #260 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 210
iTrader: (0)
ShanaMia will become famous soon enough
Default

He wasn't in either clan. Ots, me, and a few others are currently in ShadowMirror with Koreans. =3= They're pretty chill people. And he's been playing for well over three years on KR. I'd say what he's saying has enough merit.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-ms-discussions/65512-s-rank-discussion-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
เดททินี้ VS ฟรีด้อม - Pilot Talk~ - SD Gundam Online - Playinter Board ! รวมเ�มส์ออนไลน์จา�ต่างประเทศ - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 10-20-2011 09:42 AM
Playinter Board ! - Powered by Discuz! Board This thread Refback 07-23-2011 04:46 AM
เดททินี้ VS ฟรีด้อม - Pilot Talk~ - SD Gundam Online - Playinter Board ! รวมเกมส์ออนไลน์จากต่างประเทศ - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 05-18-2011 11:00 PM
เดททินี้ VS ฟรีด้อม - Pilot Talk~ - SD Gundam Online - Playinter Board ! รวมเกมส์ออนไลน์จากต่างประเทศ - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 08-08-2010 08:39 AM
เดททินี้ VS ฟรีด้อม - Pilot Talk~ - SD Gundam Online - Playinter Board ! รวมเกมส์ออนไลน์จากต่างประเทศ - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 07-16-2010 03:44 AM
เดททินี้ VS ฟรีด้อม - Pilot Talk~ - SD Gundam Online - Playinter Board ! รวมเกมส์ออนไลน์จากต่างประเทศ - Powered by Discuz! This thread Refback 07-12-2010 09:01 PM

Business Tycoon Online
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Business Tycoon Online

Rating:  

7.7
Hide this banner by registering for our community.