ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-16-2012   #2441 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterFinal Fantasy XIVConcerto GatePhantasy Star Online 2

Reiterpallasch is on a distinguished road
IGN: KRSDGO - Reiterpallasch

I enjoy putting full ATK on some suits I know the rest of the community wouldn't agree with, but Dendro isn't one of them. I like full ATK on things I play with a hit and run burst damage style. Dendro is stuck out in the open, slow, and a giant target. If you want to make use of it's weapons and survive the time for them to reload you're going to want DEF because you will be taking hits from everybody.

Neue Ziel is like this too, it's one of the few rocks I have that use the HP/DEF style just because everything is always shooting it, I don't need to make the damage higher, I need to survive long enough to get combos out and sweep through things with the range+nonflinch.

Edit : I agree with Kenshiro though, that if you really know what you're doing or you just have a different playstyle, go with the build that suits you. Though I assume if someone is asking about a build, they want something tried and true and not one that strays from the norm (though I could be wrong).
OC6 (Scizabi, Hi-Nu, SR Neue Ziel, Kampfer, GP02, Xamel, Guntank) OC5 (Crossbone X-1, Zeta Awakened, HWS, Pazabi, Neue Ziel, Z Plus C1) OC4 (Kshatriya, Cherudim, SR Dendrobuim, Zeong) OC3 (Crossbone X-1 Kai, Gold Frame Amatsu) OC2 (Skull Heart, Crossbone X-2 Kai, Turn A) Waiting to OC (Ex-S, Penelope, Dendrobuim, Rocknanju, Crossbone X-2, Crossbone X-3, SRudim, Tallgeese III, F91, The O Awakened, Qubeley Awakened)

Last edited by Reiterpallasch; 09-16-2012 at 07:19 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-16-2012   #2442 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Hah my rule of the thumb with builds is usually simple.

If it has range SP, go SP Attack, especially if it has semi-decent SP stat. If it doesn't, go full attack. Got good HP modifiers? HP Attack. I check the stat calculator for this first.

SP bombers can be made from anything and anywhere. Damage doesn't really matter as long as you can build SP quickly and use it at the right time.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

09-16-2012   #2443 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshiro
Actually, full attack makes sense if you're skilled enough with Dendrobium Orchis. Just like how I use full attack Infinite Justice, this might work if the player has enough experience with that suit. However, due to Orchis' size, its not that uncommon to eat stray projectiles in a match, unless you're turtling in a match.

Still, full attack missiles? Hory shet that might actually hurt.
I use to run full attack Infinite Justice too.

But after remaking my IJ in KR, and playing in a few none OC rooms... it's like impossible to survive if you run full attack IJ in an OC room. Even in none OC you get shot to bits by high dps suits...

(Banshee sneaked up on me with a hide, shot me in the back and I died with like 45% hp left... )
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

09-16-2012   #2444 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

SR dendros mainly go all-attack
not sure about S dend though
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

09-17-2012   #2445 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Zeon is on a distinguished road

First, sorry abt that double post. Back on topic, Dendrobium has enough defense already, IMO you're not supposed to tank in it. It just isn't too effective a trade, especially in Deathmatches. Even without c/oc defense, Dendrobium is very often the only unit left towards the end of a match. So instead of simply holding out and eating SPs and missiles and stuff, one should make the most out of its missiles. Besides, you probably added defense because of vulcans, but if you are fighting within Vulcan range, the damage you deal to your enemies would probably be very low because the missiles, long beam rifle, and the flashlight simply suck in that kind of range. Its kind of an ineffective trade if you just eat damage.

It's as if the Spirit of Zeon has taken shape! - Anavel Gato

09-17-2012   #2446 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeon
First, sorry abt that double post. Back on topic, Dendrobium has enough defense already, IMO you're not supposed to tank in it. It just isn't too effective a trade, especially in Deathmatches. Even without c/oc defense, Dendrobium is very often the only unit left towards the end of a match. So instead of simply holding out and eating SPs and missiles and stuff, one should make the most out of its missiles. Besides, you probably added defense because of vulcans, but if you are fighting within Vulcan range, the damage you deal to your enemies would probably be very low because the missiles, long beam rifle, and the flashlight simply suck in that kind of range. Its kind of an ineffective trade if you just eat damage.
You play in NA right ? probably you haven`t experienced what the servers with the more later suits have .

09-17-2012   #2447 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeon
The fridge is not a high dps suit to begin with....Adding more atk to it will not help much anyway. It is more of a bait/tank thanks to the high-ish base def and perma I-field. hp/def would be the most reliable IMO since hp gives you some degree of SP defence and I-field won't penalise custom points on def.

09-17-2012   #2448 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

I play in Hk, where everyone plays like they're from the Beginner Channel in Kr. I agree that the Fridge isn't a dps unit, but I just think you shouldn't waste the wonderful fact that adding attack isn't penalized by that Sniper bonus its skill 2 gives. And its missiles theoretically have higher damage than reborns...but...since abt two out of three shots of the large missiles ever manage to hit the target, I just think its important to compensate for the lower attack efficiency with higher raw attack, but maybe I'm just tired of always losing out to sr fridges. Btw the rifle isn't too bad, it hits slightly beyond what you can see, about 2900 in terms of olgame distance I guess, which makes it quite decent actually since you get another mid-long range weapon which isn't too bad in terms of damage. It IS quite slow, though.

And, any thoughts on Alpha Azeiru? I just realized I have all the units to mix it, though it isnt even out yet here in Hk, if only it was a bit cooler looking... it seems to me that it sacrifices survivability at the start of the game for tanking later on, at low hp. It does seem merely like a souped up Elmeth, though. Is it worth getting? I might save up for its plans, but it'll still be six months or so before they finally decide to release it.

Last edited by Zeon; 09-17-2012 at 05:01 AM.

09-17-2012   #2449 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

S dend has nothing on SR Dend's DPS

S Dend taking HP/DEF is to stop you from being raped, not to tank anything
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

09-17-2012   #2450 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

speaking of which, i haven't seen S dend in any pvp room in MONTHS, really
and when a suit isn't seen in KR, that only means one thing

and alpha is...INSANELY POWERFUL
it shoots hyper beams from its mouth like a fckn gyarados
bullet zero makes it a sitting duck though
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

09-17-2012   #2451 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
it shoots hyper beams from its mouth like a fckn gyarados
Quote of the week.

09-17-2012   #2452 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
You play in NA right ? probably you haven`t experienced what the servers with the more later suits have .
Ya shouldn't really go into assumptions like that. I go play with stock freedom in pro KR rooms and do just fine. It's not about the suit, it's the player that matters the most.

I win the first 2 games and then I get my ass kicked once they learn about my playstyle.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

09-17-2012   #2453 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Awards Facebook Fan

Robert is on a distinguished road

HK? I hardly see any Dendro S in any room. Most people use SR Dendro.
It's suicide to use non HP-DEF Dendro these days.
Look at those 00Q+SR Cherudim running around + king HWS.

09-17-2012   #2454 (permalink)
DoX
This Itself Is A Miracle
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the roughDoX is a jewel in the rough
IGN: SDoXX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
HK? I hardly see any Dendro S in any room. Most people use SR Dendro.
It's suicide to use non HP-DEF Dendro these days.
Look at those 00Q+SR Cherudim running around + FEG HWS.
Fixed

09-17-2012   #2455 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Surprisingly enough, I play at HK's peak hours, from 8-11 pm, then down to the midnight burners 12-2am. I see no HWS but a ****ton of 00Q and Reborns.

And then I get pissed after a while and return to my ABC rooms.

I am not playing another funnel suit for a while. Sorry Sazabi, I love you but we can't be seen around together anymore. No more OHKO SP kills for the meantime.

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

09-17-2012   #2456 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games

You know what makes me happy? Knowing that people actually fear 00Qs now.

I remember when it was just released and a lot of people said it was crap...

09-17-2012   #2457 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

I still think its a terrible suit, no offense. But its got 00 fairy dust magic and sword bits that gets annoying if you evade 30 of those at the same time.

I wanted it, but didn't really leave a strong impact to me so I stopped making it. Then again that's just me. I'd prefer Raphael over 00Q any day. Blasphemy? Might be.

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

09-18-2012   #2458 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Sigh~ What I wouldnt give to have a SR MA. Just played with my S Dendro in HK, and then...**** YOU 00Q! BTW How is the Golden Crabbie doing in KR?(compared to Alpha)

09-18-2012   #2459 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshiro
Ya shouldn't really go into assumptions like that. I go play with stock freedom in pro KR rooms and do just fine. It's not about the suit, it's the player that matters the most.

I win the first 2 games and then I get my ass kicked once they learn about my playstyle.
Eh ? I sound like I was assuming ? My bad again . And for Golden Crabby ? I have not seen that suit in quite awhile ( except in some BS matches ) Lotsa people purge for that new W3 its got Well from what I seen anyways

09-19-2012   #2460 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Is the Golden Crab a viable counter for GN/hwr Fatty? For all I know, it seems to me that with the scissor-paper damage bonus, Alvatore should be able to outgun Seravee withs its GN Crab Cannons and Funnel ripoffs.