ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
05-05-2010   #221 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Kirasf will become famous soon enough
IGN: Zarata

You know Meteor is coming in the next patch.....you do...

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-05-2010   #222 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirasf
They wont buff it, they would just release WZC SS, nuff said.

P.S: Angel wings > Glowing bars
FYI: they just buffed it in the last patch...

05-05-2010   #223 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Wow. I'd quite like the KR updates on WZC to come to HK. I have a WZC sitting in a page waiting to be used.

05-05-2010   #224 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
WZC is lower tier than the other S/SS papers....save providence
Dont kid yourself trying to say its good.
However, its not so bad to the point where its completely overshadowed....
I'm looking forward to see what KR will do to buff it though ._.
WZC is good

F91 is crap tier IMO.

05-05-2010   #225 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
WZC is good

F91 is crap tier IMO.
F91 dies too quick lor.

05-05-2010   #226 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
F91 dies too quick lor.
It lacks firepower.

ie: my Nu HWS squishes them like flies.

05-05-2010   #227 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

>F91
>Lacking firepower.

Are you like, not changing modes? Because that's the only reason that sorta thing would happen. You need to change frequently to make use of both the Beam Launcher and VSBR for a consistent long-range game, and the main mode weapons have plenty of ammo. The Beam Launcher and VSBR also hit pretty hard too, so I don't know what sort of crack or terrible playstyle you're using. If you're telling me F91 has firepower issues, you're clearly not making good use of both modes.

Of course, if you'd like to show how easily its crushed, I'll be glad to see how amazing your HWS gameplay apparently is in a 1v1.

05-05-2010   #228 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

EL OH EL! [/quote someone you know]

05-05-2010   #229 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

I don't need to quote someone when who I'm talking to is as obvious as the difference between night and day. Playing KR doesn't make you suddenly good, mew. You tend to have rather bad opinions in regards to units, probably something to do with your apparent dislike of needing to change back and forth between modes.

05-05-2010   #230 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

F91 is still shit tier IMO

05-05-2010   #231 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixShock will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
It lacks firepower.

ie: my Nu HWS squishes them like flies.
>lacks firepower.
>f91

EL OH EL

05-05-2010   #232 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Your opinion is also pretty bad, because you don't exactly make very good use of the unit nor do you play people that use it well on a regular basis.

05-05-2010   #233 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

F91 is better for people who like meele....
Meaning: not mew

05-05-2010   #234 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltyace
F91 is better for people who like meele....
Meaning: not mew
You don't have a F91, so shut up.

05-05-2010   #235 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Otsdarva is an unknown quantity at this point

F91
the suit is better then the player itself

05-05-2010   #236 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Well, I have an F91 on two different accounts and I have to say that changing modes is a necessity to making good use of it. The main mode is good for team support, alt mode for offensive pushes. As far as I'm aware, you tend to not like units that require you to switch between modes frequently for one reason or another. That's probably why you don't like F91 as much. Just because your playstyle or conditions don't allow you to make the best of a unit, its still hard to take you seriously when you call a rather good unit bad. At least give a damn reason so people can understand what you're thinking aside from assuming that you're either 1) trolling or 2) ****ing terrible at the game.

05-06-2010   #237 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

F91
- not enough firepower

That's enough reason. :>

05-06-2010   #238 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Okay, so that clears it up by showing that you're just terrible at using the unit. Since, yannow, it doesn't have that sort of problem if you're changing modes frequently like you're supposed to. Cool. Case closed.

05-06-2010   #239 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Otsdarva is an unknown quantity at this point

i barely used the suit and i own one, and its actuly very good, just not my cup of tea since i main scissors usually. And low ammo reload? gotta be kidding me. That thing has serious fire power for a hit and runner

05-06-2010   #240 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Lol. Melty, that comment is completely out there in the stratosphere cause its not true.

Shana, stop ur nerd rage QQ about people's opinions.
Srsly, stop saying the damn obvious about what its modes are for and making assumptions about other people. Hell, I doubt ur that good to be criticizing some of the people here.

As for firepower, I sorta agree, now that I've used V2. The vulcans are ok, the beam gun is ok, the vsbr is ok. None of them are OUTSTANDING damage. With attack up on it gets better but still not comparable with v2 and some other haxor papers.
The beam gun on alt mode is nice for long distance but the damage again isnt all that great at all. Melee is pretty good but F91 is pretty squish so I really dislike using it to melee. I still like instant burst damage on papers though more than the continuous damage that f91 offers.

Anyways, people can hate/dislike whatever suit they want cause each suit has their faults.

People just make a big deal out of f91 cause of the massive hype from fandom and the ability to melee with afterimages. But really, for those that just thought the movie wasnt that great, not knowing about crossbone, and the afterimages being meh, its just a whatever suit.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/