ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (6) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-22-2012   #2301 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

So, Meteor Justice.

Mode 1 is terrible, use Mode 2 instead.

Mode 2 is fantastic troll, those boomerangs, that reload speed.

Any thoughts to the people who have it?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-23-2012   #2302 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon
So, Meteor Justice.

Mode 1 is terrible, use Mode 2 instead.

Mode 2 is fantastic troll, those boomerangs, that reload speed.

Any thoughts to the people who have it?
Its true that it fares better than IJ ?

04-23-2012   #2303 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanonoXlove
Its true that it fares better than IJ ?
no, only maybe on close combat maps but even... mode 1 has little to no ranged and alt mode is a purge.
alt mode is pretty good tho

04-25-2012   #2304 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

xxxg00w0wzc is on a distinguished road

Where do the people in tw version get the 00 Qan T? Can't find any plans in the shop

04-25-2012   #2305 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxg00w0wzc
Where do the people in tw version get the 00 Qan T? Can't find any plans in the shop
Previous Dream Capsule duh

04-27-2012   #2306 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Reva will become famous soon enoughReva will become famous soon enough

So, let's get something to talk about. Of the MAs, which ones would you say fares well (loose term, ones that wont make people go... crap, I`m on his team) in KR. Anything that's super sized and has MA properties would fall into this category for this discussion (ie: Quin and Ball-k counts).

Also, Bng has told me that alpha azieu/aziel does pretty well in KR.... KR players, thoughts?
The only one I fought stayed in the very back and shot the crap out of my team (We couldn`t do anything against it), I guess that`s how most people use it. There`s very little info about this unit (I`ll mention it as AA in the future, his name is too hard to type out), since it has an appearance that`s more of an... acquired taste lol.

I will not respond to whispers on KR if I don`t know who you are.

04-27-2012   #2307 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

OH god. Muff's Quin Mantha...
Alpha does insane damage combined with insane defense. Problem is that it is a very easy target and can get ganged alot (Like most super sized MA's).
I still prefer Kyshatriya (not sure if it is counted as MA, but hey it gets anti flinch when skill 1 kicks in).

04-28-2012   #2308 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

beef1218 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AndyX

I couldn't find any Raphael game play video. How is this suit? I know its weapon demo but wanna see how it actually does in real fights.

04-28-2012   #2309 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beef1218
I couldn't find any Raphael game play video. How is this suit? I know its weapon demo but wanna see how it actually does in real fights.
Were you not there when I used it? lol.

It's pretty damn solid. Mode 1 has a nice stun gun with decent reload, a beam rifle with decent delay between shots and the GN Claws are so handy they're more useful than you think.

Mode 2 has a non melee dash melee so you can troll those guys coming to melee you... and the non KD beam melts pretty much anything that doesn't have I-Field.

Only weakness I find with the suit is a lack of a solid ballistic weapon (something you can use to take down I Field suits; GN Claws are useful but they don't have the ammo and duration to take them down alone). Otherwise the suit is quite impressive.

Oh and Raphael stole DX's beam sp. It's the same size as DX's and special awakening activates at 40% as part of Veda's Backup. Very handy.

(makes me want to make a 00 movie compilation video... might do that sometime in the future)
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Last edited by Bng422; 04-28-2012 at 02:23 AM.

04-28-2012   #2310 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

ichiru001 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Harmel

Quote:
Here you go.

Raphael - YouTube

04-28-2012   #2311 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online

AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds

just saw some vid's of the newly buffed Pakatsuki, seems like more than shit now, its actually nice, and the reload on the DRAGOONS is fast too.

any of you has thoughts on it, and how good it is???

04-28-2012   #2312 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reva
So, let's get something to talk about. Of the MAs, which ones would you say fares well (loose term, ones that wont make people go... crap, I`m on his team) in KR. Anything that's super sized and has MA properties would fall into this category for this discussion (ie: Quin and Ball-k counts).

Also, Bng has told me that alpha azieu/aziel does pretty well in KR.... KR players, thoughts?
The only one I fought stayed in the very back and shot the crap out of my team (We couldn`t do anything against it), I guess that`s how most people use it. There`s very little info about this unit (I`ll mention it as AA in the future, his name is too hard to type out), since it has an appearance that`s more of an... acquired taste lol.
both Neue Ziel fares very well, despite the rock counterpart not being able to fare in space maps as it should, the scissor meta allows it to be really really strong, not a lot of people use MA because they're slow and all that shit, but whenever i see a good NZ player on enemy (either SR or S) i am like ****.
SR dendro, obvious reasons, but it's not exactly a full MA, since once field gone u just purge. It's counterpart.... haven't seen much of them but it's just a missile/homing/flashlight spam and it's foor for scissors and ballistic units, it's too big, too clunky, cant respond too well to kiting enemies.
Alpha Azieru... too easy to hit, no beam defense... it's quite good tho but it doesnt make go oh shit they got alpha azieru on their team, maybe because i havent seen much of them
Quin Mantha. real terror, melee and shotgun? Funnels? built in I field? they all sound good and the damage is real real good, this also makes me go oh shit if he knows how to play im ****ed, literally ****ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtype
just saw some vid's of the newly buffed Pakatsuki, seems like more than shit now, its actually nice, and the reload on the DRAGOONS is fast too.

it is good, aimed as a mid range fighter, the skillset is nice, but the beam rifle damage is... somehow it seems really low

04-28-2012   #2313 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

beef1218 will become famous soon enough
IGN: AndyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Were you not there when I used it? lol.

It's pretty damn solid. Mode 1 has a nice stun gun with decent reload, a beam rifle with decent delay between shots and the GN Claws are so handy they're more useful than you think.

Mode 2 has a non melee dash melee so you can troll those guys coming to melee you... and the non KD beam melts pretty much anything that doesn't have I-Field.

Only weakness I find with the suit is a lack of a solid ballistic weapon (something you can use to take down I Field suits; GN Claws are useful but they don't have the ammo and duration to take them down alone). Otherwise the suit is quite impressive.

Oh and Raphael stole DX's beam sp. It's the same size as DX's and special awakening activates at 40% as part of Veda's Backup. Very handy.

(makes me want to make a 00 movie compilation video... might do that sometime in the future)
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichiru001
Here you go.

Raphael - YouTube
Thanks!
I also found this video, the last round of was taken in the same game as the one you provided (also the last round). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCw88...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncharted
both Neue Ziel fares very well, despite the rock counterpart not being able to fare in space maps as it should, the scissor meta allows it to be really really strong, not a lot of people use MA because they're slow and all that shit, but whenever i see a good NZ player on enemy (either SR or S) i am like ****.
SR dendro, obvious reasons, but it's not exactly a full MA, since once field gone u just purge. It's counterpart.... haven't seen much of them but it's just a missile/homing/flashlight spam and it's foor for scissors and ballistic units, it's too big, too clunky, cant respond too well to kiting enemies.
Alpha Azieru... too easy to hit, no beam defense... it's quite good tho but it doesnt make go oh shit they got alpha azieru on their team, maybe because i havent seen much of them
Quin Mantha. real terror, melee and shotgun? Funnels? built in I field? they all sound good and the damage is real real good, this also makes me go oh shit if he knows how to play im ****ed, literally ****ed
Old SR suits are not available now... sad.
Reva has EXed S NZ in TW, so I guess he wanna try something different in KR.
Regarding Quin Mantha, it seems really rare in KR, and I heard its build-in i-field is really really weak compared to SR dendro's. Spread beams should be definitely fun for reva though.

04-28-2012   #2314 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Quote:

Ronery providence is ronery
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

04-28-2012   #2315 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Thanks!

Thanks!
I also found this video, the last round of was taken in the same game as the one you provided (also the last round). 韓服高手 蘋果味 *義鋼彈(流星裝備)搶先作戰合輯 - YouTube

Old SR suits are not available now... sad.
Reva has EXed S NZ in TW, so I guess he wanna try something different in KR.
Regarding Quin Mantha, it seems really rare in KR, and I heard its build-in i-field is really really weak compared to SR dendro's. Spread beams should be definitely fun for reva though.
ya well dendro is SR and has a single shield while mantha needs both of them, still real terror, mantha is something u just dont want to face with a rock, the stun gun hurts, the funnels hurt and the shotgun, oh god the shotgun is oblivion.

ps

i almost forgot

avlatore. does really good on non oc rooms with the recent buff, on Tags and Grid, it's quite a piece of shit (unless ur real good)

04-28-2012   #2316 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

mantha is something you can more than face with an X3

both NZ's are hax
SR dendro is also one of the top papers, although hi-nu and scirudim made it burrow
mantha is rather vague, really strong but hard to pull out all that power
alpha is damn strong, but dies as soon as it uses spec

and raphael is senkei senbonzakura kageyoshi
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

04-28-2012   #2317 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Reva will become famous soon enoughReva will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it!

I noticed that the comments are pretty consistent (and from what I heard from the other players who don't post on the forum), so I'm sure it's solid.

I won't lie, I miss my S NZ lol, but as andy said, no point in making it again, since I had a LOT of matches with it already and I've already used it to the point that I EX'd it (and got that awesome vid up).

Spread beams are a persona fav though, I guess quin is indeed next, as long as I know that it`s not trash teir that`s simply not worth the effort (or unless SRNZ appears in some form in the future... then I`ll run straight at it)

I wish these MAs appeared more frequently in KR though, kinda hard to see them first hand at times (aside from the 2 NZs... those things are pretty common, and sometimes the SR03)

I will not respond to whispers on KR if I don`t know who you are.

04-28-2012   #2318 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

they arent common cuz the common stuff counter them to hell and back
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

04-29-2012   #2319 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

ichiru001 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Harmel

How about 2 meteor after buff? strong or just normal?

04-29-2012   #2320 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

altimore is on a distinguished road
IGN: ALTimore
Class: Master of Friendzone to_schoolgirl
Guild: O.M.F.G

Quote:

Have one, like it for the fact that no one uses it. How exactly was it buffed again? :0 *have not been able to follow recent news* /outofcountry