ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
09-30-2009   #41 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

HWS Nu makes Hi-Nu unlikely, if not impossible.

To be fair though, Destiny doesnt have a lot of units in SDGO, people.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-30-2009   #42 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ahya is an unknown quantity at this point

You make a good point, since Hi-Nu would juss be the same thing as Nu, different design and maybe different stats.

Guess I'll wait with everyone else for the RX-0 or Sinanju...

09-30-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

xDemonFire is on a distinguished road
IGN: 1089(Taiwan),BurningIcey
Guild: TRIAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
HWS Nu makes Hi-Nu unlikely, if not impossible.

To be fair though, Destiny doesnt have a lot of units in SDGO, people.
Isn't their a new sdgo opening for korea that incoudes hi nu in it? I believe that every suit in the past openings has been made or is going to be made..I mean the chinese hackers found meteor freedom

09-30-2009   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

GStrike can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDemonFire
Isn't their a new sdgo opening for korea that incoudes hi nu in it? I believe that every suit in the past openings has been made or is going to be made..I mean the chinese hackers found meteor freedom
I tried searching for the korean op but I keep finding the same one TW has. Where can I find the new opening for korea?

edit: is it this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbXQG...eature=related

Last edited by GStrike; 09-30-2009 at 04:52 PM.

09-30-2009   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GStrike
I tried searching for the korean op but I keep finding the same one TW has. Where can I find the new opening for korea?

edit: is it this one?
YouTube - SDGO - Full Opening CG
You can also see akatsuki double x gundam strike freedom infinite justice v2 buster and gundam 00

YouTube - SDGO Nu Gundam HWS I believe it's the opening to this video

09-30-2009   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

kiraGsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
You can also see akatsuki double x gundam strike freedom infinite justice v2 buster and gundam 00

YouTube - SDGO Nu Gundam HWS I believe it's the opening to this video
he edit the game

that guy mod his game the operator from eva
sry are i got to bold I believe it's the opening to this video i play sd gundam G Generation wars
about what you said is opening but i will tell you is not the opening you take a look here 1st
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2pyezdMOC4

Last edited by kiraGsa; 09-30-2009 at 06:55 PM.

10-01-2009   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ComradeHX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdull
god, more seed***s.

theres already enough seed/destiny units in game, why ask for more? unless thats all you know... - -

Personally, im still hoping for something from crossbone , turn A or unicorn timeline, tho unicorn prob wont happen for a long time.
I never liked Seed?Destiny (anime) either.

But Akatsuki seemed like a good idea(PS armor, Dragoon system that can create a shield...etc, it can also reflect beams).

I just want to see how they mess it up(like they did with one of those 3 druggie's gundams with a scythe).

Or they make it a SS rank and give it both PS armor and something like I-field.

10-01-2009   #48 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I don't think Akatsuki has Phase Shift.

Anyway, if they are to release, it will bound to have 2 modes. Owashi and Shiranui pack.

10-01-2009   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a
I don't think Akatsuki has Phase Shift.

Anyway, if they are to release, it will bound to have 2 modes. Owashi and Shiranui pack.
S and SS rank?

You are right, after looking it up, it really does not have PS armor... I never knew that there is actually a main-character-piloted MS that does not have Phaseshift armor in GSD other than the Zaku Warrior/Phantom.

It still creates a defensive shield that blocks everything though.

10-01-2009   #50 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

mylegs can only hope to improve

akatsuki would be an A rank because missles, vulcans, and beam sabers would do the same amount damage as if it was an astray. Here is a list of some gundams to add.
-enact
-Mercurius
-Gaia
-abyss
-chaos
-Vayeate
-Stargazer
-strike noir
-bucue cerberus hound
-union flag
-tieren
-0 gundam
-skygrasper

10-01-2009   #51 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylegs
akatsuki would be an A rank because missles, vulcans, and beam sabers would do the same amount damage as if it was an astray. Here is a list of some gundams to add.
Akatsuki as A rank? That would be an insult to it's strength. Imo, Akatsuki is the strongest unit in the whole of Destiny, surpassing even Strike Freedom.

But implementing it's mirror coating in the game seems impossible.

10-02-2009   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

kiraGsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

gundam must like all single story... if don't like you not include gundam fans liao lol

10-02-2009   #53 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

mylegs can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx09a
Akatsuki as A rank? That would be an insult to it's strength. Imo, Akatsuki is the strongest unit in the whole of Destiny, surpassing even Strike Freedom.

But implementing it's mirror coating in the game seems impossible.
lol ok maybe I was underestimating akatsuki. Akatsuki is good but not better than strike freedom(even without kira). The reason I say that is because S.Freedom is only gundam with Akatsuki weakness, a physical weapon. Railguns+no phaseshift armor= just another astray to get blown up in the background.

I guess i can see it being a S rank sense it pretty much had an ifield that reflects. I doubt they would put it into the game tho just because it would require new codeing to have opponents beam weapon come back at them. unless nu gundam does it already (not sure if his pyramid shield reflects). I wouldn't mind having one, but if they make it in the game I hope they don't get lazy and just have beams reflect random directions.

10-02-2009   #54 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
lol ok maybe I was underestimating akatsuki. Akatsuki is good but not better than strike freedom(even without kira). The reason I say that is because S.Freedom is only gundam with Akatsuki weakness, a physical weapon. Railguns+no phaseshift armor= just another astray to get blown up in the background.

I guess i can see it being a S rank sense it pretty much had an ifield that reflects. I doubt they would put it into the game tho just because it would require new codeing to have opponents beam weapon come back at them. unless nu gundam does it already (not sure if his pyramid shield reflects). I wouldn't mind having one, but if they make it in the game I hope they don't get lazy and just have beams reflect random directions.
Well, considering that Strike Freedom has only 1 weapon to use against Akatsuki, compared to Akatsuki's Dragoons + beam rifle, I won't say Strike Freedom has the advantage.

EDIT: And also mentioned, I-Field ability.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 10-03-2009 at 10:59 PM.

10-03-2009   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Umm... Akatsuki can still create a shield with its Dragoon system-ish thing and block anything physical and beam.

Maybe that can be made possibly into a skill or weapon.

Last edited by ComradeHX; 10-03-2009 at 02:31 PM.

10-03-2009   #56 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX
Umm... Akatsuki can still create a shield with its Dragoon system-ish thing and block anything physical and beam.

Maybe that can be made possibly into a skill or weapon.
That's the same as Nu's ability, no?
ie: I-barrier mode

10-03-2009   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Ahya is an unknown quantity at this point

Nu Gundam>> Freedom/ Strike Freedom.

10-04-2009   #58 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

GodGundam is on a distinguished road

well, i was watchin some of the Gundam vs Gundam Next suit vids, they added in Spiegal Gundam or for the guys who dont know the japanese name for it, Shadow Gundam, from G Gundam. Id like to see that one in sdgo, gets some german ninja action goin!

10-04-2009   #59 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Why would you want anything even remotely German? Be happy with the two Nether Gundams from the superior neo-country.

10-04-2009   #60 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Why would you want anything even remotely German? Be happy with the two Nether Gundams from the superior neo-country.
Those are stupid...Shadow Gundam is pretty cool I mean seriously it can create images of itself to confuse the enemy