ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
07-04-2010   #261 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

They made so many type of RX-78-2 Gundam, so why not make us this?

RX-78 Gundam (Zeon Type)!!
*it really exists, not some mod by fan*

Or, or! They made a Ball (Shark Mouth) right, so why not give us the Legendary....!

B-Gundam!!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-04-2010   #262 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizaKid
I was hoping they would have Gundam 00 Season 2 gundams. Like Seravee and the Arios or something. They'd all be A rank I'm guessing except for Archer Arios, which would be like an AR rank. =) 00 Raiser would be too epic but i'd like to have that as an SS rank too!
I actually think the Gundams from 00 Season 2 might fall in the S rank or at least AS or AR portion

Don't ask me why, it's just a feeling x3

07-04-2010   #263 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
I actually think the Gundams from 00 Season 2 might fall in the S rank or at least AS or AR portion

Don't ask me why, it's just a feeling x3
I really hope they're making them AS rank...
but somehow, if they make an all AR gacha, I wouldn't be surprised...
(4 for 00 2nd season's suits, 2 for the previous AR)

07-04-2010   #264 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
......They made a Ball (Shark Mouth) right, so why not give us the Legendary....!

B-Gundam!!

It looks weird.

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

07-05-2010   #265 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(░ -░ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
They made so many type of RX-78-2 Gundam, so why not make us this?

RX-78 Gundam (Zeon Type)!!
*it really exists, not some mod by fan*

Oh mah Gawd. I have a HUGE urge to mix the names of the 2 suits i see in that pic. I shall.

Gayboob + Gundam = GAY-GUNDAM / GUNBOOB XD

07-05-2010   #266 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute

GunGelg sounds cooler.

07-05-2010   #267 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

7-11 Gundam =.=

07-05-2010   #268 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

^I got that HG kit.
They were only out for one day in Japan. Got one from E-Bay :V

07-05-2010   #269 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethelberht
^I got that HG kit.
They were only out for one day in Japan. Got one from E-Bay :V
Pics PL0x!

07-05-2010   #270 (permalink)
ヨンム・カークス
Games

I'll try, it's in my attic. Gotta go through tons of boxes :V
Gonna have to dust it too for you guys

Edit: Okay, found it and took a picture with my old, sucky camera.
I even had to go down to our kitchen table and cover it with a white tablecloth,
my wooden study table was too dusty...

Here's a semi top view pic. Sorry for the bad quality. Sucky camera :x

Last edited by Kirks; 07-05-2010 at 03:23 AM.

07-05-2010   #271 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
I really hope they're making them AS rank...
but somehow, if they make an all AR gacha, I wouldn't be surprised...
(4 for 00 2nd season's suits, 2 for the previous AR)
i hope them to be S rank though 00 Raiser as SS rank, reason... they are mostly OP suits or at least way too powerfull compared to regular mobile suit, also there are lots of models in 00 that are good and u cant put them as sucky, like gadess, garazzo, reborns cannon, that mobile armor that i cant remember its name, GNX III, ahead, susanowo, etc

07-05-2010   #272 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam00Raiser
i hope them to be S rank though 00 Raiser as SS rank, reason... they are mostly OP suits or at least way too powerfull compared to regular mobile suit, also there are lots of models in 00 that are good and u cant put them as sucky, like gadess, garazzo, reborns cannon, that mobile armor that i cant remember its name, GNX III, ahead, susanowo, etc
They don't seem to be that powerful like you describe though
I'm guessing them to be AS rank is becuz they're definitely more powerful than the first 4 gundam in season 1, but they're not that more advance than suit like you provided, and those will likely to be A/AS/AR rank too (except maybe Reborns Cannon).

OO isn't that powerful until it dock with O Riser, so it can go like OO Gundam = AS rank, OO Gundam + O Riser = S rank.

Then the suits in the new movie can then be made into new S rank and SS rank

07-05-2010   #273 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
They don't seem to be that powerful like you describe though
I'm guessing them to be AS rank is becuz they're definitely more powerful than the first 4 gundam in season 1, but they're not that more advance than suit like you provided, and those will likely to be A/AS/AR rank too (except maybe Reborns Cannon).

OO isn't that powerful until it dock with O Riser, so it can go like OO Gundam = AS rank, OO Gundam + O Riser = S rank.

Then the suits in the new movie can then be made into new S rank and SS rank
00 gundam could stop a beam shot with its twin drive ... if there's a nadleh ar rank why not rest of 00 as S rank? and movie dont seem to powerfull to me or at least that's my opinion (quantj vs raiser= definitelly raiser)

07-05-2010   #274 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
00 gundam could stop a beam shot with its twin drive ... if there's a nadleh ar rank why not rest of 00 as S rank? and movie dont seem to powerfull to me or at least that's my opinion (quantj vs raiser= definitelly raiser)
well, most of the time it's still being beaten down by suit like Gadess, like I believed there was some battle scene where Gadess's finger blade cut 00's weapon easily.

And I never said the suits in movie will DEFINITELY be more powerful than the ones in season 2, I'm guessing them to be S rank is because SDGO has done similar thing for W series.

We all know the suits appeared in EW movie are actually the same as in the TV series, just with a different look that were designed for the movie, so it's possible the same can happen for Gundam 00's movie too :P

07-05-2010   #275 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethelberht
That's a Gaplant, right? o_o

Yup the Gaplant, arguably the fastest mobile weapon of the Zeta Era, and most maneuverable. Thing was a speed demon and very few could even use it. I would see it was a scissor with booster up and High Grade OS. Thing could whup butt in Good hands.

07-05-2010   #276 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

There's no way they can make 00 less than S. I mean, if gn-arms is S, then 00 at LEAST has to be S.

07-05-2010   #277 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmpilot
There's no way they can make 00 less than S. I mean, if gn-arms is S, then 00 at LEAST has to be S.

GNA E/D had a ****ton of weapons and was basically a high powered tool of doom.

00 Gundam's only advantage was basically an endless energy supply through Double plot devices. Otherwise it's ANOTHER gundam Clone to be. It will either be an Impulse Type (Melee-Rifle-Special Melee), a Gundam Type (Melee-Rifle-Vulcan), Exia Type (Melee-Rifle-Boomers), or something else lame. It's definitely not S-Rank material.

07-05-2010   #278 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
well, most of the time it's still being beaten down by suit like Gadess, like I believed there was some battle scene where Gadess's finger blade cut 00's weapon easily.

And I never said the suits in movie will DEFINITELY be more powerful than the ones in season 2, I'm guessing them to be S rank is because SDGO has done similar thing for W series.

We all know the suits appeared in EW movie are actually the same as in the TV series, just with a different look that were designed for the movie, so it's possible the same can happen for Gundam 00's movie too :P
but gadess aint a low tier suit, besides setsuna wasn't at full power, while innovators were

07-05-2010   #279 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
but gadess aint a low tier suit, besides setsuna wasn't at full power, while innovators were
Uh, ya, when did I say Gadess is low tier?!
It's just that they can't possibly make Gadess or suits that are similar in power all S rank, hell, that'd make the 00 series have too many S rank in the game, I doubt the developer would do that.
(basically, they may have the power of S rank, but game developer would limit to AX rank for balance)

So the best they can get is A/AS/AR rank, but by no mean S rank, even though they were quite powerful in the anime.

Also innovators usually can beat or fight equally with Setsuna and others, main reason is that they have back-up from veda. (remember how they fight after link to veda was lost?)

07-07-2010   #280 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

KaizaKid is on a distinguished road

I think the KR server may actually use these suits to "Milk" out the S ranks a bit. Then they don't have to release them all at once and instead could take up to 5 months to release at their own plasure. Although it may not be fact, its just this feeling i'm having.

Gundam 00 raiser should be an SS rank i think. I kind of wish they would have more SS ranks in the game. (well KR) that's because i think SS ranks are just the coolest suits yet. And i think 00 raiser is ... quite the cool suit