ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

TaoZa32 is on a distinguished road
Default buying coin help!!

hi,
I know how to buy coins from paypal since its already on the FAQ but i am just wondering how can i buy the G (in game currency) from here?
SD鋼彈online

anyone know? its quite hard to get money for this game.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-23-2009   #2 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoZa32
its quite hard to get money for this game.
No it isn't... you can make 10k easily from doing 4v4 with half competent players and coins basically do the same thing as points. Both are used in game to buy stuff you just select from the drop down if you want to use coins or points.

05-23-2009   #3 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

but can u buy mix-plan with coins? say... if i want to get sword strike plan , I need points rite? but can i also use coin?

05-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoZa32
but can u buy mix-plan with coins? say... if i want to get sword strike plan , I need points rite? but can i also use coin?
Why don't you go to the games shop, click buy and check the drop down menu?

05-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

You have to buy those packs that translates to Gs which can be used to purchase plans.

05-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
You have to buy those packs that translates to Gs which can be used to purchase plans.
ohh...so that is what is used for?!
I just happen to wish if I can buy plan with cash point *goes on and check*

EDIT: erm, I thought they added the package like you said, but when I just checked there's nothing there to buy o_O
(except the +3000 point on my MS, can't click it either, do I need to have cash point on me in order to see?)

Last edited by Blizt; 05-23-2009 at 08:41 AM.

05-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

unfortuantely those packs can only be brought in TW in certain specify stores or online at those certify retailers that only TW users can access = =;

05-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
unfortuantely those packs can only be brought in TW in certain specify stores or online at those certify retailers that only TW users can access = =;
bull sh**...Orz
you said "online" at those certify retailers...is it like purchasing online, or redeeming point there?

05-23-2009   #9 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

well when u buy those packs online from the listed certify sellers. They give you a code to redeem on SDGO TW main page.

If your domain is not of TW, you can't even visit those online sellers as they IP blocks non china connections

05-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
well when u buy those packs online from the listed certify sellers. They give you a code to redeem on SDGO TW main page.

If your domain is not of TW, you can't even visit those online sellers as they IP blocks non china connections
u sure? even if it will probably fail, do u know the link to those site? :S

05-23-2009   #11 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Spend 'coins' @ Dream Gacha.
Sometimes, 2k G, 3k G, 5k G or even 10k G may pop out. ^_^?

Also, spend coins at the Gacha of the A/AR rank you want. Selling the other 'rubbish' MS will net you money if you use coins.

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 05-23-2009 at 12:50 PM.

05-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
MMOG Lurker

thx for all the info... I just mixed Aile Strike today ^^ i spend coins at dream gacha and got 5k twice and 2k 3 times.. lucky me.