ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-13-2009   #41 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

GundamKirios is on a distinguished road

Awesome well personally I was gonna suggest Weiss for guild master, I think 09th MMOG or something around that sounds ace.

As for knowing how to play your suit, if people dive for cash that doesn't mean they don't 4v4 or PVP at all, also it certainly doesn't mean that people don't know how to play their suit.

We're not here to prove that we're pros we're here to discuss stuff and help each other ^^.

Also don't forget that generic names will be taken, so no SEED .etc with the names. The Principality Of MMOG!

Last edited by GundamKirios; 05-13-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-13-2009   #42 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamKirios
As for knowing how to play your suit, if people dive for cash that doesn't mean they don't 4v4 or PVP at all, also it certainly doesn't mean that people don't know how to play their suit.
Sounds like you're trying to justify diving when it takes no skill at all to level a suit that way.
"Hurr I jump off of cyclops 51 and have 3 chevrons and a star so I'm a good/skilled player"
Sorry no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamKirios
We're not here to prove that we're pros we're here to discuss stuff and help each other ^^.
I never said anything about playing professionally. I talked about having a clue and not being a diving scrub so you don't drag your teammates down. You guys want to be a clan and do matches, matches are played with the purpose of winning, 8 mans and 4v4 is there for fun. Would you honestly keep someone on a clan team if they basically played an A/S rank suit and had no clue how to use it and ended up wasting their two lives within the first minute of a match? Helping each other includes making sure your teammates aren't going to end up throwing their lives away in a match due to stupidity.

As for a name, the less cheesy the better.

Last edited by Metty; 05-13-2009 at 06:57 AM.

05-13-2009   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

darkness27 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to darkness27
IGN: taiwan- 暗殺&
Level: captain

I so joining!
now I can play with people who speak english
sick of chinese

05-13-2009   #44 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

How does that sound like I'm trying to justify it? I simply said that people who dive for cash still know how to play. Also I didn't mention diving for exp at all did I?

Its not what you're saying that pisses me off, I agree with most of the points you make. Its the way you talk to people as if you're better than them.

I understand completely and agree with YOUR point about diving for exp, but I don't have a problem if someone dives for quick cash as long as they know how to play the game.

The problem is your points are completely unrelated to what I said.
I never said you played professionally...

I'm confused as to how you seem to misread everything I type @_@

I said the reason we're here is to help and somehow you seem to have made exactly the same point as me. I didn't say Lets get a load of people who can't play and just dive and make a clan and absolutely suck! But for some reason that seems to be what you got from what I said.....

05-13-2009   #45 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Well pro is short for professional and meh I'm better at verbally discussing things then with text as you can hear tone, inflection etc. That and I've been without sleep for 4 days ITS FUN. I'm starting to hallucinate as well. And most people seem to want to do the whole clan thing for fun and from years of gaming those are usually the ones for free rides/never take a thing serious so they never attempt to improve.

05-13-2009   #46 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Awesome glad we have the disagreement out of the way now I know exactly what you mean about the freeloaders, they are practically inactive and when they do play -_- thats worse than when they don't. I've played in guilds with people like that. I just checked out your CR zaku, I like what you've done with the customisation points...and paint, my CR Ginn has the same!

05-13-2009   #47 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

My Zaku is pretty crap to be honest, no boost at all since its 3 in HP had it been a C4 Zaku instead it would of been better. I rarely even use my Zaku now.

05-13-2009   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixShock will become famous soon enough

But, we already have a clan, it's called shadowmirror.

05-13-2009   #49 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Nice to see your clan but we need one our own and we mooglers can enjoy

05-13-2009   #50 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Nice to see your clan but we need one our own and we mooglers can enjoy
I'm sorry what? I'm a denizen of the net not a collector of creatures from Final Fantasy.

05-13-2009   #51 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
I'm sorry what? I'm a denizen of the net not a collector of creatures from Final Fantasy.
Well I mean it for most mooglers. But as you can see your not on the list as you are not interested and thus will not be included

05-13-2009   #52 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Well I mean it for most mooglers. But as you can see your not on the list as you are not interested and thus will not be included
Actually I thought you were trying to put some fail pun on the forums name like how there was MLers MTers etc.

05-13-2009   #53 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Nope I am not like that... MMOG users are sometimes called Mooglers you can look arounds.

05-13-2009   #54 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Nope I am not like that... MMOG users are sometimes called Mooglers you can look arounds.
Whoever thought of that one needs to take a look at the forums name again since there is only one O.

05-13-2009   #55 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Whoever thought of that one needs to take a look at the forums name again since there is only one O.
The MMOG Granado Espada guild is indeed called "Moogles"

05-13-2009   #56 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
FYI: please try typing Moogle or Moogler in the search function.

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/ques...rd-scheme.html

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/rand...les-unite.html

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/memb...html#post11610

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/gene...y-moogles.html

05-13-2009   #57 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Richman191 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Garel191

If you are gonna create one, I'll be willing to join the clan. My IGN= Garel191.

05-13-2009   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

clan sounds like fun i want in

05-13-2009   #59 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

so...sometime by tomorrow they're gonna implement the clan function, when are we having a vote on what name we should get?

05-13-2009   #60 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Let's just agree on "Untitled".

BECAUSE MS PAINT IS WORTH IT.