ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-12-2009   #21 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
....There's a SDGO IRC?

I'm about as informed as mouse in a plastic cheese maze right now.
#tw-sdgo on Rizon. I'd give you the main one but we like laughing at idiots in that one. Seim comes on as well.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-12-2009   #22 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Nobody has suggested a clan name yet!...
humm are we gonna go with a peaceful name or a destructive one or a cute one???

Peaceful: Serenity, Zodiac, Origami, Atlas, Genisis, Faith
Destructive: Heaven & Hell, Afterburner, Ignition, Frenzy, Sacrifice, Nitro, Oni, Musou, Extreme, Snakebite, Godzilla
Cute: Pancakes, Gobstoppers, Mashmellows, Sushi Train/Bento Box, Ham-Hams, Dramagods
Gundam Related(Cheesy): A.E.U.G, Z.A.F.T...., New Type...Eternal(or any other gundam battleships)...clear water, still mirror(in chinese words), Hot Blood...Jumpers(lol)etc etc

Just no Pokemon Guild please (Even though SD gundam is like pokemon capsules with units popping out) I suck at making guild names as you can see but I'm not being serious anyway, but hope it can at least start sparking some discussion

As for tactics it is a general term for strategy and the approach to your playing. Having a team that can communicate effectively definitely helps. For example if you are on the snow map and you know the battle is mainly engaged on the narrow path, you have options to ask a team member to support the front lines, or alternatively ask another member to go around the route and try to clean them up from behind.

05-12-2009   #23 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Moogles

05-12-2009   #24 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

I suggest:

Wing00StrikeNuZZTurn03VDX

Great GREAT name.

05-12-2009   #25 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
And that is why those of us on SDGO IRC only give people one chance to show they aren't crap at the game.
Sorry metty your IRC people are too good for most of us. I think i'll stick to what we have here.

Hmmm name...

Is people ok with moogle or do we need something else?

Also who is willing to manage the clan @_@ I'll be busy for awhile

Last edited by weissritter; 05-12-2009 at 07:47 PM.

05-12-2009   #26 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Sorry metty your IRC people are too good for most of us. I think i'll stick to what we have here.

Hmmm name...

Is people ok with moogle or do we need something else?

Also who is willing to manage the clan @_@ I'll be busy for awhile
If someone can't pull their weight and are dying stupidly fast by running straight towards two papers as a rock at the very start they have no clue and aren't needed on our money farm team. We are basically a bunch of Seims but with various suits.

05-12-2009   #27 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX
Nobody has suggested a clan name yet!...
humm are we gonna go with a peaceful name or a destructive one or a cute one???

Peaceful: Serenity, Zodiac, Origami, Atlas, Genisis, Faith
Destructive: Heaven & Hell, Afterburner, Ignition, Frenzy, Sacrifice, Nitro, Oni, Musou, Extreme, Snakebite, Godzilla
Cute: Pancakes, Gobstoppers, Mashmellows, Sushi Train/Bento Box, Ham-Hams, Dramagods
Gundam Related(Cheesy): A.E.U.G, Z.A.F.T...., New Type...Eternal(or any other gundam battleships)...clear water, still mirror(in chinese words), Hot Blood...Jumpers(lol)etc etc

Just no Pokemon Guild please (Even though SD gundam is like pokemon capsules with units popping out) I suck at making guild names as you can see but I'm not being serious anyway, but hope it can at least start sparking some discussion

As for tactics it is a general term for strategy and the approach to your playing. Having a team that can communicate effectively definitely helps. For example if you are on the snow map and you know the battle is mainly engaged on the narrow path, you have options to ask a team member to support the front lines, or alternatively ask another member to go around the route and try to clean them up from behind.
I think it's better if we make a name that can represent most of us, or one that is Gundam-Related.

So far...I got "09th MMG Team", and "Old-Type"

The first is coming from the name "08th MS Team" while the 09th represent the year we create it (2009), MMG = MyMmoGames; the second...well we're mostly just some players that gather around for fun, not exactly all that "pro", so instead of being New-Type, stay as human which is "Old-Type"? XD

Just my thought, I only got this two so far...

05-12-2009   #28 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I think it's better if we make a name that can represent most of us, or one that is Gundam-Related.

So far...I got "09th MMG Team", and "Old-Type"

The first is coming from the name "08th MS Team" while the 09th represent the year we create it (2009), MMG = MyMmoGames; the second...well we're mostly just some players that gather around for fun, not exactly all that "pro", so instead of being New-Type, stay as human which is "Old-Type"? XD

Just my thought, I only got this two so far...
Hmm but if next year 09th doesn't work does it? @_@ but sounds interesting enough.

As soon as enough names comes in I'll just make a poll ^_^

@Metty

Sorry ingame currency aren't giftable in TW yet.

Last edited by weissritter; 05-12-2009 at 08:22 PM.

05-12-2009   #29 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Hmm but if next year 09th doesn't work does it? @_@
ya well, but 09th only represent the birth year of the clan, it's not like every year we gotta change it o_o

and come on guys, share more names XD

EDIT: thought of another: "Insert Coin please" <--- I was thinking about gacha, then thought of this XD
Altho I wonder what's the maximum length for Clan's text character...otherwise might need to change "please" to "plox" or "plz"

Last edited by Blizt; 05-12-2009 at 08:27 PM.

05-12-2009   #30 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Additional INFO:

The maker of the clan is VERY LIKELY to have to pay 20k fee for making one since that is the value in Korean ver when making a clan.

Also the limit of players in a clan at max is 60.

The fastest team to reach this amount gets lots of coins for gacha

05-12-2009   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

einyaki is an unknown quantity at this point

clan! i want ini thought of a nice little pun for a guild name.
"The Gun-Damned"

05-12-2009   #32 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Hmm but if next year 09th doesn't work does it? @_@ but sounds interesting enough.

As soon as enough names comes in I'll just make a poll ^_^

@Metty

Sorry ingame currency aren't giftable in TW yet.
I never asked if it was. I shall make this easier to understand for you then.

Quote:
Quote:
If someone can't pull their weight and are dying stupidly fast by running straight towards two papers as a rock at the very start they have no clue and aren't needed on our money farm team. We are basically a bunch of Seims but with various suits.

05-12-2009   #33 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
I never asked if it was. I shall make this easier to understand for you then.
so even if you guys are good at farming money and can get tons of MS. So? So what? And? So then?

Seriously, the way you are talking now really makes me don't even want to go on their IRC at all. It really tells how much you learn from there and how the people there are just a bunch of ....

If they aren't like that then stop giving them bad reputations here.

Many of the players here are relatively casual. We want to start a Clan mainly for us to have fun and communicate. Not a money hardcore grinding one. Where everyone are hax machines out to kill anything on sight with hax skills. If we lose, we lose. So what? We will get better someday, but for now its just for fun.

05-12-2009   #34 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Again you missed the point. I'll try one last time to explain this since its nearly 5 am. We do things like Seim did in our old 4v4 games when we got randoms to fill spot in the points games except we do 4v4 death matches(8 man games if theres enough). We see if they are actual players or just idiots who level suits via diving and have no clue about how to play with their suit. If they end up proving they are idiots who level by diving they are replaced as there is no point dragging a team down because someone is too lazy to actually play the game and takes the easy way out. We understand there will be fights that are lost and those usually are not used to judge someones first game unless they do something exceptionally stupid(Sword Strike charging to two Aps wasting both of its lives) or are basically trying to get free exp/money.

Basically know your suit, know your role in the group with that suit, and not be someone who is clueless and just got some suit you have no clue how to use and end up wasting your limited lives forcing your teammates to attempt to make up for your actions.

I'll also now explain the previous posts various suit comment. Seim is awesome with his Kampfer, we're all basically like him except with different suits. I.e. We got an awesome Amatsu/midder player, an awesome rock player, and an awesome sniper player etc.

Last edited by Metty; 05-12-2009 at 09:13 PM.

05-12-2009   #35 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Uh huh...? yea that is very good for you and your group of friends. But we don't need to prove anything here so.... back to the original topic

We still waiting for others to submit any names or potential names for a clan

05-12-2009   #36 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

i will join...
and take hexi's place

05-12-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Grand ChaseGunboundLa TaleMapleStory

holhemhiem has a spectacular aura aboutholhemhiem has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to holhemhiem
IGN: Micheru, Mixhe
Class: Treasure Hunter - Dagger lt_treasurehunter
Level: 8x
Guild: MMOG

Im joining.. LOCKON!~

A-LAWS or INNOVATORS/INNOVADES for the name

05-13-2009   #38 (permalink)
VIP
Games
MabinogiVindictusDungeon Fighter OnlineLineage

Dread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura aboutDread has a spectacular aura about
Class: GeassGundam to_champion

Assault ,Moonlight, Grunts, Stardust, Seed, Evolve, NeoMog ,GNMog, SpaceMog, ZeroZ, Dango....

05-13-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
LuniaTrickster OnlineCosmic BreakGrand Fantasia

Shisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really niceShisu is just really nice
IGN: Mr. Badass
Level: who need lvl. I cheat.

Count me in into the guild too. Just started yesterday.

05-13-2009   #40 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by holhemhiem
Im joining.. LOCKON!~

A-LAWS or INNOVATORS/INNOVADES for the name
lies..
i am Lockon Stratos..
SNIPING ENEMIES