ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default What are the MS you're looking forward to?

Surprisingly, the suits I'm about to list here are two B and one A, I actually want them more than any of the AS/S rank I saw out there so far...

#1 gonna be my hottest Stone MS in the future:
Efreet Custom

more information: see sdgo wiki
Blizt: watch carefully at 1:14 where he shot missile 2 time when falling, and 1:23 where he went for GP-03S...god this video hypes me up!!

#2 a B rank that looks quite decent
Messala

#3 a spread beamgun like psyco...interesting o.o (an A rank that looks worth getting)
Pallas Athene

Last edited by Blizt; 05-10-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I want Messala too.
Two sets of homing missiles + MA mode = Epic win.

=D

05-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I want Messala too.
Two sets of homing missiles + MA mode = Epic win.

=D
Messala doesn't have homing missiles.

http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/Messala

Also quite visible in the video they don't home.

05-10-2009   #4 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

I can see me using Efreet too (I like missles) but the person using that efreet isn't the best rock user I've seen.... but it looks like the missles hurt, dmg is good and thats good enough for me =) Swing isnt bad also. Also has critical dmg for first skill with attack/boost speed up as second =))

Messala is good nevertheless.... the speed on those missles are AMAZING.... its a tad slower than laser but.... its still super fast O.o It'll have to be played a bit more cautiously though.... Im surprised none of the other team had a guy constantly killing it.... Sorta wish it has different skills though....but thats personal preference i guess. I hope it has high attack or else it'd be just another blue frame or zeta.... =)) My paper version of kampfer!

I dont really like athena.... but the guy using it was pretty good... The gold frame in that frame is a bit...dumb though....
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Seim; 05-10-2009 at 05:14 PM.

05-10-2009   #5 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

GundamKirios is on a distinguished road

The Tallgeese and the Leo (space)

05-10-2009   #6 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
I can see me using Efreet too (I like missles) but the person using that efreet isn't the best rock user I've seen.... but it looks like the missles hurt, dmg is good and thats good enough for me =) Swing isnt bad also. Also has critical dmg for first skill with attack/boost speed up as second =))
He seems quite good tho? o.O
I noticed that in the video he do a lot of 4 swings + missile attack instead of 5 swings knockdown, and in a way that is good...

He also try not to use Special to counter too much, so that he can hax away with the EXAM even if that mean under very low health...

(you can see at 2:23, where he could've Special counter the Strike, but he chose not to; killed a GP-03S, wipe 1/2 HP of Strike, and used Special to finish off Red Frame, gotta be a decent player to get around that :O)

Quote:
Messala is good nevertheless.... the speed on those missles are AMAZING.... its a tad slower than laser but.... its still super fast O.o It'll have to be played a bit more cautiously though.... Im surprised none of the other team had a guy constantly killing it.... Sorta wish it has different skills though....but thats personal preference i guess. I hope it has high attack or else it'd be just another blue frame or zeta.... =)) My paper version of kampfer!
You just have to relate everything to Kampfer aren't you D:
you're like a kampfer-addict o_o

Quote:
I dont really like athena.... but the guy using it was pretty good... The gold frame in that frame is a bit...dumb though....

05-10-2009   #7 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Efreet seems cool, messla seems ok. thats about it...

Would definitely get it if possible 8D

05-11-2009   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

yep definitely a kampfer addict, someone gonna have to poon seim to make them shussss bout that ms..... XD

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

05-11-2009   #9 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

look forward to Heavy Arm Kai A rank.

100% of all C unit dies from its weapon 3 if hit a crit.

95% of all B unit die from its weapon 3 on the back.

F91 takes 50% of damage from the front....

definitely look foward to it.

05-11-2009   #10 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
look forward to Heavy Arm Kai A rank.
Great.
Quote:
100% of all C unit dies from its weapon 3 if hit a crit.
Doubt it.
Quote:
95% of all B unit die from its weapon 3 on the back.
No.
Quote:
F91 takes 50% of damage from the front....
Absolutely not. No, no, no. Even if F91 doesn't have its scissor defense up, absolutely no way.
Quote:
definitely look foward to it.
It's considered to be one of the two weakest units in that cap.

05-11-2009   #11 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Absolutely not. No, no, no. Even if F91 doesn't have its scissor defense up, absolutely no way.

It's considered to be one of the two weakest units in that cap.
Where is the scissor defense at all @_@?

are we talking about the same unit?

Its the A rank new one with MAPW

the 3rd weapon is the chest magnum. That does heavvy dmg

Last edited by weissritter; 05-11-2009 at 11:00 AM.

05-11-2009   #12 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Where is the scissor defense at all @_@?

are we talking about the same unit?

Its the A rank new one with MAPW
Bio-computer gives it defense versus mid-range weapons. I own a F91 - I think I do know what I'm talking about here.

05-11-2009   #13 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
Bio-computer gives it defense versus mid-range weapons. I own a F91 - I think I do know what I'm talking about here.
well it has defense against mid range weapons but not scissors type specifically.

No one really done actual tests on the difference between missles or machine gun and PS armor that said ballistic weaponry but in reality only protect against machine gun....

anyways I can't argue with you as I cannot use my Korean account.

So i'll just keep it at the looking foward to Heavy Arm Kai part.

05-11-2009   #14 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Yes.

Attack Up + Fast Reload of Bits = <3

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 05-11-2009 at 11:38 AM.

05-11-2009   #15 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
1) your off topic
2) stop acting conceded
Correcting false information is never off topic.

And in line with that.

Quote:
con⋅cede
   /kənˈsid/ [kuhn-seed] verb, -ced⋅ed, -ced⋅ing.
–verb (used with object)
1. to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit: He finally conceded that she was right.
2. to acknowledge (an opponent's victory, score, etc.) before it is officially established: to concede an election before all the votes are counted.
3. to grant as a right or privilege; yield: to concede a longer vacation for all employees.
–verb (used without object)
4. to make concession; yield; admit: She was so persistent that I conceded at last.
Quote:
con⋅ceit⋅ed
   /kənˈsitɪd/ [kuhn-see-tid]
–adjective
1. having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.
2. Archaic.
a. having an opinion.
b. fanciful; whimsical.
3. Obsolete. intelligent; clever.
Quote:
well it has defense against mid range weapons but not scissors type specifically.

No one really done actual tests on the difference between missles or machine gun and PS armor that said ballistic weaponry but in reality only protect against machine gun....
Mid range weapons are the same thing scissor suits use which are guns, bazookas, beam rifles, etc. Which every suit minus a few who are pure melee suits have for their second weapon.

Phase shift armour is a fictional armour there is no reality to it. It also does affect both bullets and rockets. Tested it with Furf from IRC just now.

And on a side note. Deathscythe, Shenlong, Altron, DSH.

05-11-2009   #16 (permalink)
Careface™

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
1) your off topic
2) stop acting conceded
1) My off topic what?
2) It would be conceded if I pointed out that you are all newbies and I could beat you every day of the week, and twice on sunday, but I did not. I was merely pointing out that the man has certain expectations of the Heavyarms Kai that are based on false information.

I'd rather tell him that he's incorrect now than to have him save up 14.8k, a lot of money, to finally cap it and to be dissapointed when he finds out that what he believed was wrong. It's quite considerate that I'm even bothering when this forum is filled with people like you.

05-11-2009   #17 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Mid range weapons are the same thing scissor suits use which are guns, bazookas, beam rifles, etc. Which every suit minus a few who are pure melee suits have for their second weapon.

Phase shift armour is a fictional armour there is no reality to it. It also does affect both bullets and rockets. Tested it with Furf from IRC just now.
Metty gimme a video of PS armour test against Bullet and rocket and whatever ballistic weaponry you can come up with please.

please try to keep it in a realistic understandable format such as below
http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...-tw-forum.html

thank you very much for your work in trying to prove the usefulness of PS armor IF you are going to do so.

Last edited by weissritter; 05-11-2009 at 01:24 PM.

05-11-2009   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

Erm guys i think you should take a step back and breath.... be nice to one another, this tone is not required ok... plus 'NotTanja' stop being all big and mighty just because you have more playing experience than us, frankly the way you talk is ****ing me off and i'm sure many people will agree with that last commentof urs, if you think that its such a waste of time talking to us, then **** off! that all i will say, its not on... i think an apology is in order!

lmao soz going off on a tangent, off topic my apologies

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

05-11-2009   #19 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Metty gimme a video of PS armour test against Bullet and rocket and whatever ballistic weaponry you can come up with please.
Either make Xfire detect SDGO or get online and have either a Zaku or Ez8.

05-11-2009   #20 (permalink)
Careface™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
Erm guys i think you should take a step back and breath.... be nice to one another, this tone is not required ok... plus 'NotTanja' stop being all big and mighty just because you have more playing experience than us, frankly the way you talk is ****ing me off and i'm sure many people will agree with that last commentof urs, if you think that its such a waste of time talking to us, then **** off! that all i will say, its not on... i think an apology is in order!

lmao soz going off on a tangent, off topic my apologies
I can't read this too well, sorry.

I'm being civil here, and I merely stated what I would say if I did want to come across as high and mighty. Please read through my posts more carefully.

That said, I must say it surprises me that you're so keen on barring rectifications of false information from this thread. Would you rather he gets a unit that is both expensive and possibly dissapointing? If so, you're much more of a jerk than I am.