ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-20-2009   #61 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

wyvern2920 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to wyvern2920 Send a message via Yahoo to wyvern2920
IGN: WyvernX
Level: Lv.S
Guild: MMOG

nice.. its realy cool... xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-21-2009   #62 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Zakerii is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zakerii Send a message via MSN to Zakerii Send a message via Yahoo to Zakerii Send a message via Skype™ to Zakerii
Xfire: zakillyourparents

Another pretty heated thread, just to discuss mobile suits we like.. ):

Anyway, the units I want most right now are just the Kampfer, Gerbera Tetra, Zeta Gundam, and any version of the Wing Gundam I'm able to get. Less about performance (though all of those are fairly awesome in that regard) and moreso that I just like those mobile suits from being a long-time Gundam fan, really. There's some I'm curious about, like F91, Sazabi, and the Hyaku Shiki, but for now my list is fairly short (and at the same time obviously difficult to complete).

It'd be great if they started adding more mobile suits from the MSV list, it's quite extensive and would provide players with more alternative choices per rank, as well as just make mecha nerds like myself happy that so many aren't just on paper anymore. Units from Gundam Sentinel and Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn would also be cool, like Deep Striker and Sinanju respectively.

Last edited by Zakerii; 05-21-2009 at 02:23 PM.

05-21-2009   #63 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

the recent SS rank HWS is an MSV

Also an blue frame Lohengrin msv ver just released.

But the zeta line of MSV are pretty nice

05-21-2009   #64 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Send a message via AIM to Zakerii Send a message via MSN to Zakerii Send a message via Yahoo to Zakerii Send a message via Skype™ to Zakerii

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
the recent SS rank HWS is an MSV

Also an blue frame Lohengrin msv ver just released.

But the zeta line of MSV are pretty nice
Yeah, they have some, like Perfect Gundam. I'd love to see A1/C1 Zeta Plus myself, it was one of the ones in particular I wanted from MSV/Gundam Sentinel. It'd be cool if they made the waverider mode insane on maps in atmosphere and less useful than Zeta's in space or something like the design notes say. Strategy would play a bigger part if mobile suit performance was enhanced or hindered by the map itself.. and, speaking of that, do aquatic mobile suits do anything differently in water? I've seen screens of them in it so I've been curious.

Last edited by Zakerii; 05-21-2009 at 05:02 PM.

05-21-2009   #65 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

sadly gundam sentinel isn't on one of their project list on their site... We will see tho. EX-S is really hax

05-21-2009   #66 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
sadly gundam sentinel isn't on one of their project list on their site... We will see tho. EX-S is really hax
LOL, oh god yes. Hajime Katoki even said that it totally was hax when he was working on designs for it and the Deep Striker configuration. Maybe some day for either/both, they'd mosdef be SS ranks. We can dream. xD

05-21-2009   #67 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakerii
speaking of that, do aquatic mobile suits do anything differently in water? I've seen screens of them in it so I've been curious.
Actually they do perform faster and better in water environment, and the answer is actually in this thread's page 3: here

Just look for my very last post about Z'Gok E's video.

btw...since they now have SS rank, I can almost be certain that Turn A or Turn X will be one of the SS rank MS XDDD *WOOOO*
or maybe they will make it like an upgrade for Turn A/X just like Nu.

Last edited by Blizt; 05-21-2009 at 06:13 PM.

05-21-2009   #68 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Actually they do perform faster and better in water environment, and the answer is actually in this thread's page 3: here

Just look for my very last post about Z'Gok E's video.

btw...since they now have SS rank, I can almost be certain that Turn A or Turn X will be one of the SS rank MS XDDD *WOOOO*
or maybe they will make it like an upgrade for Turn A/X just like Nu.
That'd be sweet, I'd love to see Moonlight Butterfly as a special although the concept seems terrifying since, if it was anything like in the show/other games with Turn A Gundam, it'd be some intense AoE special that just hurt to watch.. nevermind be hit by. And thanks for the vid, I missed that. Z'Goks seem to have really heavy armor compared to other mobile suits in the ranges it's in, so adding high speed to it sounds painful to be up against.

05-21-2009   #69 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That'd be sweet, I'd love to see Moonlight Butterfly as a special although the concept seems terrifying since, if it was anything like in the show/other games with Turn A Gundam, it'd be some intense AoE special that just hurt to watch.. nevermind be hit by.
I think Moonlight Butterfly will appear in the following form (order by the possibility):
- Special (well if it is Special they better make it flashy *-*)
- special S/SS rank skill
- 2nd Mode by switch/transform (like F91)
- a very long cd weapon 3, possibly strong AoE (I really doubt this)

05-21-2009   #70 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Um, holy hell do I want Zeta's beam saber configuration now. Obviously it's as much the pilot as the suit, but the speed and melee power on this thing is freaking incredible. It might help compensate for my lackluster melee performance if I can adjust to the unit's needs. I really love the speed alone it exhibits in either mode, space stage or not. Both ranged weapons certainly help, and that's one of the most awzm melee specials I've seen with a saber.

Last edited by Zakerii; 05-21-2009 at 11:52 PM.

05-22-2009   #71 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Um, holy hell do I want Zeta's beam saber configuration now. Obviously it's as much the pilot as the suit, but the speed and melee power on this thing is freaking incredible. It might help compensate for my lackluster melee performance if I can adjust to the unit's needs. I really love the speed alone it exhibits in either mode, space stage or not. Both ranged weapons certainly help, and that's one of the most awzm melee specials I've seen with a saber.

I have to say the team Zeta was facing just suck like hell...not a single point til zeta team got like 3X point alrdy, then it got to 6X:8, 11X:2X...wow...unbelievable

05-22-2009   #72 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I have to say the team Zeta was facing just suck like hell...not a single point til zeta team got like 3X point alrdy, then it got to 6X:8, 11X:2X...wow...unbelievable
That or they were just overwhelmed, maybe? I've been on teams far more skilled and got second place on the team even when we lost because as good as those players were, we'd go up against dedicated groups and get rushed and separated due to respawn cooldowns. I really wish I'd run across a team like that so my kills would have a point in matches, and the count is low regardless if I don't have a team to help me live long enough to score kills anyway. The Zeta pilot's speed and skill only saw him die once the entire match, it was amazing.

But I guess that's the level of developed skill everyone's talking about when they mention Korean SDGO being out longer and having a more developed playerbase, eh?