ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-11-2009   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
1) My off topic what?
2) It would be conceded if I pointed out that you are all newbies and I could beat you every day of the week, and twice on sunday, but I did not. I was merely pointing out that the man has certain expectations of the Heavyarms Kai that are based on false information.

I'd rather tell him that he's incorrect now than to have him save up 14.8k, a lot of money, to finally cap it and to be dissapointed when he finds out that what he believed was wrong. It's quite considerate that I'm even bothering when this forum is filled with people like you.

1) you are talking about how you own the suit which does not belong in this thread
2) from this comment alone, I can tell that you really should not bother with this forum. Also, by saying you did not say that and are not conceded, you proved my point, have a good day in your made up world where you are etough cause you are good at a video game :/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-11-2009   #22 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

As I had stated that I cannot use my Korean account to do any testing. But I did get the info from an ace pilot.

Regardless, I still like heavy arm even if some think its weak. But by saying
Quote:
Doubt it.
um... that doesn't really show much does it?

But if it doesn't then it doesn't. And I apologize for any mis-information if it is proven wrong.

Otherwise, <_< lols

Anyway lets go back to topic and discuss more about what MS you like, not a flame war please.

05-11-2009   #23 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkmflex
1) you are talking about how you own the suit which does not belong in this thread
2) from this comment alone, I can tell that you really should not bother with this forum. Also, by saying you did not say that and are not conceded, you proved my point, have a good day in your made up world where you are etough cause you are good at a video game :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
look forward to Heavy Arm Kai A rank.
F91 takes 50% of damage from the front....

definitely look foward to it.
As Weissritter said this, and we were talking about it's biocomputer skill like adults, I do not believe it does not belong in this thread. Who would know better that this information is false than a person that owns the suit? Please, answer that.

I never said I was good at this videogame. Would you be so kind as to quote the sentence where I did?

Also, you people should really forget about the Heavyarms and start looking forward to Deathscythe Hell. It's a stealth A-Rank which is actually good. That's unique in the game. (Blitz is dissapointing.)

05-11-2009   #24 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
As I had stated that I cannot use my Korean account to do any testing. But I did get the info from an ace pilot.

But if it doesn't then it doesn't. And I apologize for any mis-information if it is proven wrong.

Otherwise, <_< lols

Anyway lets go back to topic and discuss more about what MS you like, not a flame war please.
Taps foot.
So yeah unless you're going to come on for this I'm going back onto U@W as
A) Xfires recording doesn't work with games it doesn't support.
B) TW SDGO is so craptastic turning on fraps makes the game Zoa.

05-11-2009   #25 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Otherwise, <_< lols

Well, it really depends on which C-rank etc. Paper units with weak defense, perhaps. Nether Gundam who is very tanky, and also an awesome unit if you know how to play it, well I very much doubt it. So yes, I doubt it, but I do not make it a habit to get shot in the back by heavyarms while I'm in C-ranks.

Oh, I could test it ofcourse, but that would be silly. I also would like to know the ingame name of your ace pilot. Perhaps I have played with him, since we have somewhat of a large English-speaking community on K. Although on other places where people depended on info of ace pilots it was found out that they were TW players talking about units they've only seen in a video. I am not saying this is the case, nor do I wish to offend this person, but the information you have is wrong.

I do like Heavyarms too, if only for it's beamspec (Bullet animation), but I wouldn't call it excellent or anything. There are a lot of awesome A-rank scissors, so given a choice... Yeah.

05-11-2009   #26 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

If i recall from the original forum i got the information, it said that HAK dealt atleast 40% if not 50% on F91.

Deathscythe Hell is pretty good in its back stabing damage, Ko and almost an KO for most units with in stealth. Its great. But meh it is not in TW.

05-11-2009   #27 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

At least Deathscythe is coming next for sure.
<3 After image ability. =)

05-11-2009   #28 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
At least Deathscythe is coming next for sure.
<3 After image ability. =)
I can't tell. Are you being stupid again or trying to troll? As Deathscythe nor DSH have such an ability.

http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/Gundam_Deathscythe
http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/Gundam_Deathscythe_Hell
http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/Skills
http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Ar...lternate_Modes

05-11-2009   #29 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
I can't tell. Are you being stupid again or trying to troll? As Deathscythe nor DSH have such an ability.

Gundam Deathscythe - SDGO Wiki
Gundam Deathscythe Hell - SDGO Wiki
Skills - SDGO Wiki
Auto lockon Jammer. ...

Have you played against a MS with Auto lockon Jammer? That's the after images. = =

05-11-2009   #30 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Auto lockon Jammer. ...
Auto lockon jammer != after image.

05-11-2009   #31 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Well, it really depends on which C-rank etc. Paper units with weak defense, perhaps. Nether Gundam who is very tanky, and also an awesome unit if you know how to play it, well I very much doubt it. So yes, I doubt it, but I do not make it a habit to get shot in the back by heavyarms while I'm in C-ranks.

Oh, I could test it ofcourse, but that would be silly. I also would like to know the ingame name of your ace pilot. Perhaps I have played with him, since we have somewhat of a large English-speaking community on K. Although on other places where people depended on info of ace pilots it was found out that they were TW players talking about units they've only seen in a video. I am not saying this is the case, nor do I wish to offend this person, but the information you have is wrong.

I do like Heavyarms too, if only for it's beamspec (Bullet animation), but I wouldn't call it excellent or anything. There are a lot of awesome A-rank scissors, so given a choice... Yeah.

Not sure if you know ACE Union from korean server. But they definitely have a Guild there called PerfectSky. which sadly is currently endanger of being dispelled along with other innocent soul as the Chinese Guild war tournament heats up. his name is ACE-岚

05-11-2009   #32 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Not sure if you know ACE Union from korean server. But they definitely have a Guild there called PerfectSky. which sadly is currently endanger of being dispelled along with other innocent soul as the Chinese Guild war tournament heats up. his name is ACE-岚
Well since you're not coming for this I'm now logging off and you can test it yourself with someone and a suit with the armour.

05-11-2009   #33 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

sure metty thanks for the offer.

another day then

05-11-2009   #34 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Quote:
Auto lockon jammer != after image.
So which skill causes the after images? = =
Or I should say it's more Before images because the images move "before" your suit which causes your aim go hazy.

05-11-2009   #35 (permalink)
Careface™

Quote:
Or I should say it's more Before images because the images move "before" your suit which causes your aim go hazy.
After images are not a skill. Only 2 suits in the game have after images: Destiny and F91.
It is an alternate mode. (Press R.)

05-11-2009   #36 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Quote:
Quote:

Gundam Deathscythe - SDGO Wiki
Gundam Deathscythe Hell - SDGO Wiki
Skills - SDGO Wiki
http://sdgo.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Ar...lternate_Modes
Key link bolded.

05-11-2009   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CurryToa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
look forward to Heavy Arm Kai A rank.

100% of all C unit dies from its weapon 3 if hit a crit.

95% of all B unit die from its weapon 3 on the back.

F91 takes 50% of damage from the front....

definitely look foward to it.
please refrain from generalizing
all these facts are actually false because different MS have different stats
F91 does not take 50%, i am sure of that even with skills or what not

Quote:
It's considered to be one of the two weakest units in that cap.
its not really weak. its not a up in the front or 1v1 MS. Its a support unit, basically not newbie friendly

Quote:
Where is the scissor defense at all @_@?

are we talking about the same unit?

Its the A rank new one with MAPW

the 3rd weapon is the chest magnum. That does heavvy dmg
the third weapon does not exactly do heavy damage because it often misses the target. it is required to stay still to use it, so its not popular amongst people.

Quote:
well it has defense against mid range weapons but not scissors type specifically.

No one really done actual tests on the difference between missles or machine gun and PS armor that said ballistic weaponry but in reality only protect against machine gun....

anyways I can't argue with you as I cannot use my Korean account.

So i'll just keep it at the looking foward to Heavy Arm Kai part.
phase shift does protect against solid projectile weapons, including missiles, bazookas and bullets. it has been tested and seen in play when the red bubble comes up or smaller letters (hit, smash, crit)

its not scissors type specifically, that means it has protect against rocks and papers with that type of weapon

Quote:
>What are the MS you're looking forward to? if you play taiwan, you don't have it yet, can look forward on taiwan, still works

Quote:

Otherwise, <_< lols

in the future, to avoid such things, please refrain from generalize everything and do a little more research before posting

Quote:
I seriously question why I come back to this forum. Meh wtf-ever Ill stick to my questions and leave the people who get aggitated and have a huge ego to someone else.
well, you don't have to post, and you just contradicted yourself, stay on topic?

05-11-2009   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

funkmflex will become famous soon enoughfunkmflex will become famous soon enough

at this point I stopped caring :/ end of my posting unless I feel its needed :P

05-11-2009   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

SixShock will become famous soon enough

I'm looking forward to sword impulse actually, glad taiwan is getting it. OH WAIT THAT'S the korean verison, el oh el!

05-11-2009   #40 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

Ah I see. Thanks.

This thing is misleading. >_>!