ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

einyaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WIng Zero

have anyone seen the wing MS from dream gacha yet? ive seen it once today. but i was too caught up trashing other players to see how it fights.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

To put it nicely, my Kampfer > every Zero I've fought so far.

04-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough

its because it all the amateurs that get all the luck, therefore anyone is capable of beating their wing zero's..... sandrock however, now thats a good rock type... homing missiles!!!!!

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

04-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
To put it nicely, my Kampfer > every Zero I've fought so far.
either you are super good with Kampfer, or people just sucks with Zero. Zero is the most common suit used in KR, they abuses it's long range shot while spam machine gun while backing away from opponent in close range. It's long range rifle is really long for a scissors, and it's vulcan/machine gun takes out dragoon easily, so u can literally use paper tactics with a Zero

i havent seen many zero is TW yet, seen a bunch of x-astray and a couple dreadnought, they all like to melee for some reason----->epic fail

04-26-2009   #5 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Buster rifle >>>> Transform >>>> Buster Rifle >>>> Transform

Repeat till target is dead.

BUSTER RIFLE SPAM.

04-26-2009   #6 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10Freedom
its because it all the amateurs that get all the luck, therefore anyone is capable of beating their wing zero's..... sandrock however, now thats a good rock type... homing missiles!!!!!
homing missiles gets abused with sandrock, both in TW and KR, i see more people spamming missiles then run compare to actual melee, the few that i see melee is KR are pretty good, they only spam missiles when they low on health, and take advantage of that defense skill, if opponent gets too close, they just special

04-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Well I've killed eight to ten Zeros in total. They usually use their buster rifle once then I'm in their face with my sword and chain mine. Haven't fought any Sandrocks yet so can't comment on them.

04-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

btw tofu do u know what is good about calamity? i tried to master it.

But its so slow and heavy in response... >_<

any tips?

04-26-2009   #9 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfzero66
either you are super good with Kampfer, or people just sucks with Zero....
I agree with this XD

It's so hard to find the rare wing zero, I bet that if 20 pro go roll the dream gacha, 99% none of them would get one

So those who have obtained wing zero now are probably noob or novice...

*I saw a wing zero today, he came into room, I checked his ms info, then he's gone T_T*

04-26-2009   #10 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I prefer Heavyarms Br Unit. (he's in Gach #27 fyi)
Hax machine gun + homing missiles = win.

04-27-2009   #11 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

trust me, kampfer (both scissors and rock) are rigged as hell for a B rank unit

Wing zero has very little good points about it but I've seen a few and only one person thats actually decent with it.
I've also seen X Astray...he hurts but still easy to kill with a good managed team that knows what they're doing.
Sandrock is a decent MS and has homing missles for the annoyance. Any master of rock units would find this a solid unit
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-27-2009   #12 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

Kyan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
trust me, kampfer (both scissors and rock) are rigged as hell for a B rank unit
I second this after playing both for 3 days even at first I couldn't handle them. Scissors version criticals like no tomorrow.

04-27-2009   #13 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

no, kampfer scissors hurt like mad. However, smart players will know that kampfer has only around 6 shots and take a bit of time to regain ammo again.... So.... smart players use kampfer to play sneak attacks for the criticals to make use of limited ammo and then take cover or keep pushing.

04-27-2009   #14 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
btw tofu do u know what is good about calamity? i tried to master it.

But its so slow and heavy in response... >_<

any tips?
sorry, never really used calamity, only used it when i had to lvl for freedom....as far as know, it's got that psycho defense skill, so stay the **** away from people and shoot them with your beams(2 hits at a time), rocket is always good if they get too close for a little aoe hit....still that defense skill is gonna keep you alive for a long time

04-27-2009   #15 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Damn it Seim you're making me want to try to roll for a Sandrock. More I play my Kampfer the less I actually want the God Gundam. Got it to custom 3 and deciding between pumping its HP or its attack as both seem like viable options.

04-27-2009   #16 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Well i have seen the Wingzero in battle. It was the first thing to be send out of battle tho <_< So even when it was said to be extremely powerful with the zero system... it was trashed too fast in the hands of a beginner in the pro channel...

i like how the calamity is able to tank over 4 melees from ZZ and still have 1/4 bar of hp left @_@

but the aiming is really bad. Slow action pose and the bazooka doesn't knock down making the unit a must hit and run style. But its so fat that it can't move @_@

Last edited by weissritter; 04-27-2009 at 10:12 AM.

04-27-2009   #17 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

What makes calamity special is its ton of HP and defence. Also it has protection from mid range shots = = It doesnt really need the knockdown and can take hits after make its opponent dance for a while.

ZZ on the other hand... I find is totally useless compared to Z sword and Sword Strike. Even though it has a big beam saber with long range, its first swing is too slow to actually gain any advantage. That said, its like using a scissor unit's swing versus a rock unit's swing... It's skills doesnt really help either since it only boosts defence. When you use ZZ and finally catch someone, you'll find dmg to not be all that great.

04-27-2009   #18 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

errr... calamity only has trans-phase armor giving it def against physical missiles + the iron wall that is also def + when ur low on hp.

With that said, i still get knock down and takes hit from scissors @_@

04-27-2009   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

i got myself a pimpin ride
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BWAHHA.jpg (94.8 KB, 25 views)

04-27-2009   #20 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcdull
i got myself a pimpin ride
lol that's nice, I wonder if he jumps or dash would you move along with him? XD